• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

@Phil

I voted for Remy, but apparently you stopped using him mid-stream because you're not good with the character. Well, if I knew this, maybe I wouldn't have voted for a character you don't want to use, but then, what would be the point? If the options are limited, I think it should be clearer, or maybe I missed a disclaimer.

Poor Remy.

Beat that Fractured but hole DLC Bring the Crunch, the series of boss fights at the end were pretty ridiculous with the alien and Jimmy's nightmare realm. That was like an hour long boss battle.

maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder how difficult it is compared to the rest of the game or Casa bonita, need to tackle that one next.

On 5/21/2020 at 2:56 AM, KGhaleon said:

Best version of Skyrim is the VR one, all other versions aren't worth buying.

I don't find any VR I've tried enjoyable, so I think I'll stick with normal skyrim...

Also the ps1 prototype of baldur's gate is pretty cool.

https://hiddenpalace.org/Baldur's_Gate_(Oct_4,_2000_prototype)

Edited by JeffBezosRightNut
4 hours ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

I don't find any VR I've tried enjoyable, so I think I'll stick with normal skyrim...

Also the ps1 prototype of baldur's gate is pretty cool.

https://hiddenpalace.org/Baldur's_Gate_(Oct_4,_2000_prototype)

Your call. Playing within VR makes the world feel infinity huge and riding around on a horse is a pretty rad experience. Hiding on a hilltop and shooting down bandits with a bow was so much more fun.

When I get my new house I might make one of the rooms dedicated to VR gaming. I still need to play Last Labyrinth which looks pretty cool with its Saw style traps.

Edited by KGhaleon

On today's drama segment:

"Youtube's system is so broken"

"Twitter's system is so broken"

Constantly blaming the companies won't fix the laws. He should start complaining to politicians.

Phil said he would try Stadia if it was completely free. Good for him then, it is.

https://www.androidcentral.com/what-controller-can-i-use-stadia

https://www.cnet.com/news/google-stadia-free-tier-newest-games-and-everything-else-you-need-to-know/

Edited by babymngaming456
2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh shoot, I have a lot of things I have to start reading and study... But not very fun when it's more about memorizing literal texts, rather than understanding.

Study.gif.6b96bc3a78e5375173a6afcbf27c541f.gif
My lady, let’s keep our musical conversation in another thread. 

#ChinaUncensored

Edited by Snoutfoot
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

I just realized how much Phil loves the word Twist.

Well in reality, he LOVES a lot of words and there's nothing wrong with that. You see... this is something you have to understand guys, is that bc he uses certain expressions doesn't mean that he did something wrong. And this is the truth of the matter, here... I'll put an example: If I go to an Italian restaurant and ask for a burrito, maybe the guy will look at me and be like... Huh? Who goes to an Italian restaurant and asks for a burrito? No one ever has done that, but it wasn't my fault that I did, how is it MY fault? (laugh)

Just becuse you didn't make it clear what's on the menu, that doesn't mean I'm the one to blame, yeah sure, whatever you say, dude. (laugh)

Actually if you really want to, you have the Youtube written transcripts and Twitter to build a database, and make some statistics regarding the syntax, word frequency, writting style, neologisms he uses, etc. You know, just to see what style he REALLY likes to use.

Edited by MoraMoria
3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

It's an observation m8

So my hands are in the air, I dunno about this Minecraft dungeons game coming out tomorrow. I'm interested because it's a Diablo clone but apparently the game is only 3 hours long.

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm interested because it's a Diablo clone but apparently the game is only 3 hours long.

It's $20. If it was a Nintendo game it would be $60 and no one would question it. Animal Crossing is less than 3 hours if you remove all the pointless grind. You get much better value from this than Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

Just buy it already. Try to do coop with Phil....and Papavera.

18 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh shoot, I have a lot of things I have to start reading and study... But not very fun when it's more about memorizing literal texts, rather than understanding.

Study.gif.6b96bc3a78e5375173a6afcbf27c541f.gif

I know the feeling all to well. Something tells me we’ll have more then enough time to do our homework. Try your best not to be overwhelmed by the redonkulously overwhelming tasks at hand. We were built for this shit, literally.  I’m of the belief that there’s absolutely nothing we can’t accomplish working together. We could even dunk a basketball with a little teamwork. We need to set the example for everyone else. We...