• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Snoutfoot said:

I know the feeling all to well. Something tells me we’ll have more then enough time to do our homework. Try your best not to be overwhelmed by the redonkulously overwhelming tasks at hand. We were built for this shit, literally.  I’m of the belief that there’s absolutely nothing we can’t accomplish working together. We could even dunk a basketball with a little teamwork. We need to set the example for everyone else. We...

I hope so, because there's a lot I have to check. But at least I can have some free-time!

Gave in and played a bit of Minecraft dungeons. It's basically like Torchlight or Diablo, but without combat skills and mainly just involves hacking and slashing literally everything.

There's a couple of special abilities you can equip via artifacts you find, they can be kinda handy but they have an enormous cooldown. Same for potions, you gotta wait like a minute between uses. Same for using the Dash. Combat is pretty dumbed down and extremely simple.

They only let you play Normal your first run, tougher difficulties aren't available until you beat the game. Though there's a gauge that you can adjust before each level to make combat a bit harder...I picked the hardest one and it was still pretty easy.

There's about 9 or so levels and all the enemies are traditional Minecraft mobs. You got the weak skeletons that run away and shoot you with arrows from a distance, they drop a million arrows so you never run out. Zombies are everywhere. Villagers rush you. Spiders try and web you. etc

14 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Gave in and played a bit of Minecraft dungeons. It's basically like Torchlight or Diablo, but without combat skills and mainly just involves hacking and slashing literally everything.

There's a couple of special abilities you can equip via artifacts you find, they can be kinda handy but they have an enormous cooldown. Same for potions, you gotta wait like a minute between uses. Same for using the Dash. Combat is pretty dumbed down and extremely simple.

They only let you play Normal your first run, tougher difficulties aren't available until you beat the game. Though there's a gauge that you can adjust before each level to make combat a bit harder...I picked the hardest one and it was still pretty easy.

There's about 9 or so levels and all the enemies are traditional Minecraft mobs. You got the weak skeletons that run away and shoot you with arrows from a distance, they drop a million arrows so you never run out. Zombies are everywhere. Villagers rush you. Spiders try and web you. etc

so basically just play Diablo 3 on Switch?

1 minute ago, TheGamer said:

so basically just play Diablo 3 on Switch?

Diablo and Torchlight are much better.

Only nice thing about dungeons is it's like $20.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Diablo and Torchlight are much better.

Only nice thing about dungeons is it's like $20.

i feel like im never going to get to playing BOTW, like i just order a motherboardm and CPU for my PC to  play games on it, and the games are long that i downloaded.

1 hour ago, TheGamer said:

i feel like im never going to get to playing BOTW, like i just order a motherboardm and CPU for my PC to  play games on it, and the games are long that i downloaded.

I'll probably buy a new PC at some point this year, my machine is going on 8 years now.

Mods like this look pretty awesome:

https://sites.google.com/view/moguri-mod/install

• Like 1
5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Mods like this look pretty awesome:

https://sites.google.com/view/moguri-mod/install

But it doesn't fix the boring fights, the awful skill system, the too long cutscenes, the plot that doesn't go anywhere. It seemed nice at the start but I dropped it at disc 2 because I started to hate the gameplay and the story was about nothing.

Even though I didn't like FF7 after Midgar I finished it because I liked the characters (I think most FF6 characters suck tho), the story and gameplay were OK. But the gameplay of FF8 and 9 shits the bed, the stories aren't engaging.

---

What's up with the Quatering admiration? Because he made Phil do a scripted non-interview to use him for a shitty clickbait video? So they are now best buddies even though Quatering hates Phil and calls him a beggar? Yet Projared was worse than Hitler for making an innocent joke. Or RTU is personified evil because he dared to mention Phil in his videos.

Btw, Quatering's sources come from detractors and Kiwifarms, he didn't do shit. Why not give them the credit? If RTU made such video, we would hear what a piece of shit he is for bringing it up.

Edited by babymngaming456
3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

But it doesn't fix the boring fights, the awful skill system, the too long cutscenes, the plot that doesn't go anywhere. It seemed nice at the start but I dropped it at disc 2 because I started to hate the gameplay and the story was about nothing.

Even though I didn't like FF7 after Midgar I finished it because I liked the characters (I think most FF6 characters suck tho), the story and gameplay were OK. But the gameplay for FF8 and 9 shits the bed, the stories aren't engaging.

What's up with the Quatering admiration? Because he made Phil do a scripted non-interview to use him for a shitty clickbait video? So they are now best buddies even though Quatering hates Phil and calls him a beggar? Yet Projared was worse than Hitler for making an innocent joke. Or RTU is personified evil because he dared to mention Phil in his videos.

Btw, Quatering's sources come from detractors and Kiwifarms, he didn't do shit. Why not give them the credit?

Whoever is behind all this horseshit is FUCT. An example will be made of them. 

50 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I doubt anything will happen to him. Do you ever hear stories of people being punished for swatting? US justice system is a joke.

That’s why we need to change it brother. And people need to stop acting like that shitbag hacker is acting. God gives mankind the internet and instead of using it to build, they use it destroy and oppress. The fuck? “You can act like a man” - Anthony cumia as al picino 

Edited by Snoutfoot
On 5/26/2020 at 1:37 AM, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Hmm...I'm not sure why you tried to take it seriously to begin with. Its just a silly forum.

I've never took this autism den seriously. I just wonder where you guys would go if Phil deleted this. Would you go to Twitter? KF? It just seems like everyone here is borderline trolling Phil but don't want to go to Twitter or KF to receive scrutiny of their own. Especially KGHaleon who just comes here to talk about his day because nobody else cares.

9 hours ago, TheGamer said:

Well you do things like overclock a cheap video card that is already factory overclocked out the box when you could of just bought a better video card. Just saying you should save up and buy a prebuilt gaming PC instead of aimlessly doing it yourself.

2 hours ago, Snoutfoot said:

That’s why we need to change it brother. And people need to stop acting like that shitbag hacker is acting. God gives mankind the internet and instead of using it to build, they use it destroy and oppress. The fuck? “You can act like a man” - Anthony cumia as al picino 

You sound like you need a break from the internet and movies in general. Wow. The most important tool for people like you is the "log off" option, yet you fail to use it. Maybe because life outside of being logged on isn't very exciting. 

8 hours ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

I've never took this autism den seriously. I just wonder where you guys would go if Phil deleted this. Would you go to Twitter? KF? It just seems like everyone here is borderline trolling Phil but don't want to go to Twitter or KF to receive scrutiny of their own.

You're posting here, so lol

Also people on twitter and KF are scared to post here, not the other way around. Any of those folks are allowed to come here and post, however it's between them and the mods if they start trouble and violate forum rules. Fault is on them if they get booted.

I have zero reason to post on a lolcow website like kiwi so I don't know why I would create an account there.

If you're talking about Phil this is his primary forum so it's the ideal place. If you have to post elsewhere then you're just hiding.

3 hours ago, ShinraRecruit said:

$10,000 over the course of two months and he can't even be bothered to go longer than a normal stream. Nice.

Is it that surprising? Low effort minimal raw content...that's his style.

Fans do the majority of the work from drawing art, music, throwing money at him so he can stay afloat. Dude just has to play video games and talk.

But he treats it like a full time job and makes it clear he only works certain hours, and it doesn't matter if he's 20 minutes from beating a game he's stopping the stream if it means he might be late for dinner.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Also people on twitter and KF are scared to post here, not the other way around. Any of those folks are allowed to come here and post, however it's between them and the mods if they start trouble and violate forum rules. Fault is on them if they get booted.

That is lousiest spinjob I ever saw, but again, unsurprising with the level of collective intellect accumulated here. Yeah it's everybody else who is scared to come here. The 10,000 accounts here all ran off or were rightfully banned, right? The 9 people left are the only heroic good boys left. LOL. yeah right. Whatever helps you sleep at night "Legendary Eagle Master Supreme Commander First Class Autistic Bootlicker".

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I have zero reason to post on a lolcow website like kiwi so I don't know why I would create an account there.

Because lurking is more heroic (safer) right? I randomly search the word "kiwi" and guess who's name comes up a million times. No need to make an account when you can just lurk and talk shit somewhere else, right?

1.thumb.png.ff98da3708d0ce9a2f59af437736181f.png2.thumb.png.af5f49bbbb461b643baef55e54c58ce9.png3.thumb.png.06b50b8c479a31c4fece5ab3fb19331d.png

But again.. everybody else is scared.

You're probably mad because it seems like I am picking on you but you are probably the most oblivious to your own autism here. You can go back to talking about your day and discussing what Nintendo game you're going to blow money on next. 

Edited by ImpaleHisHeart
23 minutes ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

That is lousiest spinjob I ever saw, but again, unsurprising with the level of collective intellect accumulated here. Yeah it's everybody else who is scared to come here. The 10,000 accounts here all ran off or were rightfully banned, right? The 9 people left are the only heroic good boys left. LOL. yeah right. Whatever helps you sleep at night "Legendary Eagle Master Supreme Commander First Class Autistic Bootlicker".

Because lurking is more heroic (safer) right? I randomly search the word "kiwi" and guess who's name comes up a million times. No need to make an account when you can just lurk and talk shit somewhere else, right?

But again.. everybody else is scared.

You're probably mad because it seems like I am picking on you but you are probably the most oblivious to your own autism here. You can go back to talking about your day and discussing what Nintendo game you're going to blow money on next. 

This is where I post. This is where Phil posts.

If you're gonna talk about people on the forum this is the main place to do it, otherwise you're scared. There's nothing stopping anyone from coming here and chatting.

If you get banned that's your own dumbass fault.

We're critical of Phil all the time and none of us are banned.

15 hours ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

I've never took this autism den seriously. I just wonder where you guys would go if Phil deleted this. Would you go to Twitter? KF? It just seems like everyone here is borderline trolling Phil but don't want to go to Twitter or KF to receive scrutiny of their own. Especially KGHaleon who just comes here to talk about his day because nobody else cares.

Honestly I wouldn't go anywhere. I'm barely active on here in the first place. I don't have any serious investment in DSP drama so I have no reason to post on KF, and I don't like twitter. The reason people like KG post here is simply because they're familiar with the other regulars and want to participate in stuff like ask the king.

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

This is where I post. This is where Phil posts.

Phil's twitter account is dozens of times more active than his activity on here. You post here because nobody would care what you have to to say outside of this forum. Its obvious.

If you're gonna talk about people on the forum this is the main place to do it, otherwise you're scared.

And hilariously your own definition of "scared" applies to yourself given how many times you've talked about kiwi here but fail to talk about them in the "main place to do it". Great job, moron.

If you get banned that's your own dumbass fault.

More like if you get banned you told the truth and whoever the truth applies to got asshurt and "ignored" or reported you. Fortunately Phil nor the single moderator really care about these dumb autistic disputes you guy's raise to them.

We're critical of Phil all the time and none of us are banned.

Ask the other 9,990 accounts, Eagle Master Class Legendary Autistic First Class Loner. I think you should go back to talking about your daily routine with yourself. Its much safer, just how you prefer.