The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

2 hours ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

Phil's twitter account is dozens of times more active than his activity on here. You post here because nobody would care what you have to to say outside of this forum. Its obvious.

And hilariously your own definition of "scared" applies to yourself given how many times you've talked about kiwi here but fail to talk about them in the "main place to do it". Great job, moron.

More like if you get banned you told the truth and whoever the truth applies to got asshurt and "ignored" or reported you. Fortunately Phil nor the single moderator really care about these dumb autistic disputes you guy's raise to them.

Ask the other 9,990 accounts, Eagle Master Class Legendary Autistic First Class Loner. I think you should go back to talking about your daily routine with yourself. Its much safer, just how you prefer.

Yes, his twitter account which is just a big advertisement for his channels.

Posts schedule->Hype post about stream->Stream link->Reaction to stream->It's on Youtube now post->repeat. Amazing.

If you have to go to a completely different forum to talk about Phil then you're a fucking coward. Kiwi has hundreds of thousands of posts about this forum, yet we only bring them up once in a full moon when we hear about some stupid shit they did. Don't even compare us to them or the rest of the idiots on twitter.

Sorry if this hurts your fragile ego, but your argument sucks. You might want to run back to kiwi or twitter as they might agree with you.

So Xenoblade 1 remake comes out tonight, already got it preloaded. Sucks that it's locked at 30fps but the new graphics look pretty great.
Coincidentally the new Shantae game comes out today as well.

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

If you have to go to a completely different forum to talk about Phil then you're a fucking coward. 

I fail to see how anyone is a coward for talking about Phil somewhere else when this very forum is the 2.0 of his old forum because he use to ban anybody criticizing him. To the point all of his mods sabotaged it and he had to create another one only for him to drive 9000+ members away. The staff even left. Weren't you and your puppet account banned at one point for doxing people? This forum is dead. The fact that Kiwi and Twitter have hundreds of people talking about DSP should show now one cares about this safeplace you call a "forum". "People can come here and if not they are cowards" How? To talk to 9 autist? This forum is dead, why the hell would anyone come here to "talk".

Kiwi has hundreds of thousands of posts about this forum, yet we only bring them up once in a full moon when we hear about some stupid shit they did. Do

No not "we". You bring the drama up. And you bring it up every chance you get.

Don't even compare us to them or the rest of the idiots on twitter.

I cant because you got booted off twitter for overstepping your boundaries.

So if this hurts your fragile ego, but your argument sucks. You might want to run back to kiwi or twitter as they might agree with you.

You're in your late 30's talking this nonsense. In real life you are a midget in Utah. Buying everything Nintendo because unfortunately video games make you somewhat interesting. And even with that you're still some old loser trying to find a friend. Good luck in Utah I heard... Oh wait.. there is nothing going on in Utah but cheap rent.

Edited by ImpaleHisHeart
3 hours ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

I fail to see how anyone is a coward for talking about Phil somewhere else when this very forum is the 2.0 of his old forum because he use to ban anybody criticizing him. To the point all of his mods sabotaged it and he had to create another one only for him to drive 9000+ members away. The staff even left. Weren't you and your puppet account banned at one point for doxing people? This forum is dead. The fact that Kiwi and Twitter have hundreds of people talking about DSP should show now one cares about this safeplace you call a "forum". "People can come here and if not they are cowards" How? To talk to 9 autist? This forum is dead, why the hell would anyone come here to "talk".

So why exactly are you here and not on KF? I don't imagine you find arguing with the 9 autists to be a very enlightening experience.

1 hour ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

So why exactly are you here and not on KF? I don't imagine you find arguing with the 9 autists to be a very enlightening experience.

"Why are you bothering us? Why are you bringing reality to our autistic corner of the internet..."

44 minutes ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

"Why are you bothering us? Why are you bringing reality to our autistic corner of the internet..."

I think you're interpreting a lot from what I said that wasn't there. I actually agree with some of your points, but ultimately, most of the people you're trying to "bring reality" to don't care. They have their own reasons for being here. 

7 hours ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

No not "we". You bring the drama up. And you bring it up every chance you get.

I cant because you got booted off twitter for overstepping your boundaries.

You're in your late 30's talking this nonsense. In real life you are a midget in Utah. Buying everything Nintendo because unfortunately video games make you somewhat interesting. And even with that you're still some old loser trying to find a friend. Good luck in Utah I heard... Oh wait.. there is nothing going on in Utah but cheap rent.

Inactive accounts =/= Banned accounts

Bro you got practically everything wrong in this rant. I live in Los angeles for one, I'm moving to Utah.

Barely anyone here talks about the cockroaches on kiwi or twitter, and they are still cowards hiding on their forum far away from Phil. That's just a fact no matter how hard you want to argue otherwise. We barely even talk about those folks.

Just because there's only a handful of people chatting here all the time doesn't make it a dead forum. I don't know where your concept of death came from, because there's clearly living people posting here. Are you a skeleton man?

I've never been banned from twitter, I stopped using it because it's full of liberal garbage and SJWs.

4 hours ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

I'm betting nobody over there gives him any attention. lmao

3 hours ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

Reality? Bro, everybody knows this forum is only used by a handful of people. Nobody cares.

We still post about random bullshit. It doesn't matter so calm yourself.

You're going to have a heart attack before 18 if you get mad so much. Drink some lemonade and just enjoy shit.

• Like 1

Shantae is pretty good. Beautiful graphics and animation just like prior games and the gameplay is what you'd expect, same Metroidvania style exploration with powerups. It's a blast to play so far and I've only beaten the first dungeon. The opening animations were done by studio Trigger.

Xenoblade is just as good as I remember it, but with better graphics. Combat is typical MMO fare...jumped off a bridge and fought a crab that was way too high level for me and got punked. I'm definitely going to put 200 hours into this game over the next several months.

If you have Xenoblade 2 save data, you get 100,000G for free at the start of the game.

Edited by KGhaleon

I actually think game streaming is a good "option" for gamers to have.

For example, I was able to actually try the Playstation exclusive Spiderman via PSNow a while back on the PC. That is really bad ass.

That was a better option than having to pay  X>= $100 to play Spiderman.

If these game companies Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo all have streaming services that features a majority of their exclusives on the service, I am all for it.

Phil changed his house in AC, it looks much nicer now. The weeb stuff was boring.

But his character has no vest. How could this happen? He should put  vest on his character when we reach the tips goal.

(RIP PW, his troll tipping career is over :sad:)

lol It should be that every move is a dodge roll that doesn't come out or you still take damage. Or a block move that has a 50% chance to come out.

Edited by babymngaming456
2 hours ago, TheGamer said:

Zelda BOTW is a drug, and should be illegal.

It's pretty fun, just wish there was more to go back for besides dumb koroks.

Xenoblade remaster is pretty great so far, already liking it more than XC2. The Gaur plain is pretty freaking huge.

I really like the whole future vision mechanic.

EZP56vsUEAEJiEe.jpg

Edited by KGhaleon
2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

It's pretty fun, just wish there was more to go back for besides dumb koroks.

Xenoblade remaster is pretty great so far, already liking it more than XC2. The Gaur plain is pretty freaking huge.

I really like the whole future vision mechanic.

EZP56vsUEAEJiEe.jpg

I totally forgot about this when i was at Gamestop today lol

But got Link's Awakening to my Switch Collection 

2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I totally forgot about this when i was at Gamestop today lol

But got Link's Awakening to my Switch Collection 

Game is awesome so far, I never played it before.

Link's awakening is short but sweet. I enjoyed everything except the Dampee dungeons.

47 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

The playthrough that will never be finished.

He can't look at robot butt anymore :sad: Too bad he only experienced 50% of the game. He would probably like the hacking minigames that make the combat super easy. It has little chance to be finished since it's not an N64 platformer.

So there's riots and widespread looting all across the country.

People talking about striking a bunch of rich areas here in Los angeles like Rodeo drive to rob all the stores. Lots of stores like Target being cleared out and it seems like the police aren't doing much about it.

I've seen people on some news burning the US flag, it's a good thing freedom of speech allows them to do that, or at least they don't get into trouble. Other country and they might face some serious consequences.

Edited by MoraMoria

looked up what malding means, lol phrenelith

7 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Other country and they might face some serious consequences.

Like for owning a gun in those communist countries that are against freedom of speech. :dry:

Edited by babymngaming456
5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Game is awesome so far, I never played it before.

Link's awakening is short but sweet. I enjoyed everything except the Dampee dungeons.

Yeah i should of looked for it i never played it either 

On 5/28/2020 at 5:56 PM, JeffBezosRightNut said:

I think you're interpreting a lot from what I said that wasn't there. I actually agree with some of your points, but ultimately, most of the people you're trying to "bring reality" to don't care. They have their own reasons for being here. 

Ignorance is bliss is all I got from your post. It derives from autism.

On 5/28/2020 at 8:42 PM, KGhaleon said:

Inactive accounts =/= Banned accounts

Bro you got practically everything wrong in this rant. I live in Los angeles for one, I'm moving to Utah.

Barely anyone here talks about the cockroaches on kiwi or twitter, and they are still cowards hiding on their forum far away from Phil. That's just a fact no matter how hard you want to argue otherwise. We barely even talk about those folks.

Just because there's only a handful of people chatting here all the time doesn't make it a dead forum. I don't know where your concept of death came from, because there's clearly living people posting here. Are you a skeleton man?

I've never been banned from twitter, I stopped using it because it's full of liberal garbage and SJWs.

I'm betting nobody over there gives him any attention. lmao

Reality? Bro, everybody knows this forum is only used by a handful of people. Nobody cares.

We still post about random bullshit. It doesn't matter so calm yourself.

You're going to have a heart attack before 18 if you get mad so much. Drink some lemonade and just enjoy shit.

"My rent went from $2,000 a month to $900" that was you that said that right? That insinuates you already moved. So either you're just lying to 9 people about your personal life or you're bullshitting me. I could care less but thanks for exposing yourself.

I don't see how you justify anyone else is hiding when you suffocate yourself in a 9 person forum. Twitter and Kiwi Farms arent infamous to banning any and everyone that doesn't share parallel opinions to Phil. This forum is. Only reason I am here is because this forum has been abandoned. I think your confidence is misguided.

You got booted from Twitter because you doxxed someone. Period.

A heart attack before 18? Are you sure you're not 18 getting mad about Nintendo crap. Oh wait.. you're actually 30 something. Pathetic 

7 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I've seen people on some news burning the US flag, it's a good thing freedom of speech allows them to do that, or at least they don't get into trouble. Other country and they might face some serious consequences.

Apparently people in Canada protesting now too.

They are blocking freeways here, so things are gonna get ugly fast when people can't get to work.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/29/protesters-block-110-freeway-in-los-angeles-police-officer-attacked/