The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Apparently people in Canada protesting now too.

They are blocking freeways here, so things are gonna get ugly fast when people can't get to work.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/29/protesters-block-110-freeway-in-los-angeles-police-officer-attacked/

On 5/17/2020 at 5:13 PM, ImpaleHisHeart said:

lol this is the third time with the third person this has happened here. I guess retarded flows equally and in the same manner on this forum. Insult until someone counters with a good point then pretend it never happened and talk about about something else. Cowardly, but effective if you never want to be self aware.

*5th time and lol at you calling anyone else a coward when you pull shit like this multiple times.

Edited by ImpaleHisHeart
  • Replies 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

They are enforcing a curfew now for the entire downtown area, shit is getting crazy. I was at the store earlier and some folks behind me were literally talking about joining the looters hitting Rodeo tonight. I hear shops there are already getting boarded up in preparation.

Tons of cops outside driving around.

1 hour ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

*5th time and lol at you calling anyone else a coward when you pull shit like this multiple times.

Irrelevant bullshit, read the room.

12 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

looked up what malding means, lol phrenelith

Like for owning a gun in those communist countries that are against freedom of speech. :dry:

The minute bullets start flying a lot of people are gonna get killed.

11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Relevant shit, read the room correctly.

I did. Several times. Glad your argument shrank from full paragraphs to a mere few words you cowardly liar.

Anyways you're done and this has become increasingly less interesting.

Just now, babymngaming456 said:

I don't understand why people wanted Fire Emblem so badly, but then wanted it to be played on the lowest difficulty possible. Where you can just bruteforce through it without thinking.

Reveal hidden contents

people are stupid

People practically begged him to play it on hard, he just wouldn't do it. Phil's still gonna struggle further in anyway because he doesn't do strategy, he brute forces his way through every game he plays. Hell, he already died on the first mission.

14 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

People practically begged him to play it on hard

That was the chat, they begged him to play it on classic. He said he got tens of emails to play it on casual - easiest baby difficulty. Those emails were probably from people who actually voted for the game. Probably the same people who vote for the baby 3D platformers. I doubt the people from chat, who actually attend the streams, would vote for a game so boring. Animal Crossing streams are more engaging.

It would be probably better to play on casual, so he can steamroll through the game and finish it fast.

Curfew enforced for my area now too.

Some protesters thought it would be cool to park in my driveway so I had their asses towed. When people heard there were cops at my place they converged on my area, but the cops had already left. I'm glad to be leaving this shit hole, though I hear it's going down in Utah as well.

Edited by KGhaleon
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Curfew enforced for my area now too.

Some protesters thought it would be cool to park in my driveway so I had their asses towed. When people heard there were cops at my place they converged on my area, but the cops had already left. I'm glad to be leaving this shit hole, though I hear it's going down in Utah as well.

It's great that people forgot that a virus is going on. 

6 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Some protesters thought it would be cool to park in my driveway so I had their asses towed. When people heard there were cops at my place they converged on my area, but the cops had already left.

Surprise, surprise you're coward in real life too lol and that's if the story is even real since for some reason you like telling lies about your personal life.

6 hours ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

Surprise, surprise you're coward in real life too lol and that's if the story is even real since for some reason you like telling lies about your personal life.

I don't know what you're rambling about bub, anybody that parks on my property gets towed. It's private property so it's not that hard to understand.

11 hours ago, TheGamer said:

It's great that people forgot that a virus is going on. 

I'm 100% certain that people are just spreading it again. Hospitals about to get busy again.

I hate how all companies do this garbage only to get positive PR. It's so obvious everyone is only riding the PR bandwagon. You can tell how the companies are making it all about themselves.

They only postponed it because the riot news would overshadow the PS5 event. They only care if their hashtags are going to trend. They only want to make sure people are going to talk about the PS5 and nothing else.

Very ironic coming from a company that makes murder simulators, glorifies war and violence, is basically racist against Russians.

relevant meme picture:

1591091946821.thumb.jpg.2023d1f226ec830ff3611100be38be26.jpg

Edited by babymngaming456

I found this interesting. Someone complained that Minecraft is boring. Phil told him to watch MK11 streams if he wants action.

The interesting thing is that MK11 are actually the most boring streams right now. Even FE is better.

I like how Phil also admitted the gameplay of Minecraft isn't riveting. lol

Edited by babymngaming456
41 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Phil's going a little crazy with the ad breaks ain't he?

IMG_20200602_145617.thumb.jpg.69839ea6e7b1fcde040a458fdecac926.jpg

IMG_20200602_145621.thumb.jpg.c47fdc4cc5a6ff805be6acad441d9062.jpg

LOL a "little" try overkill. I know DSP is trying to get some kind of profits on YT but come on. I am not saying he shouldn't put ads on his video. I remember on one of his Street Fighter videos there were 3 ads in a five minute span. In addition, I think YT might be the ones that automatically put ads on the video. I could be wrong though.

58 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

LOL a "little" try overkill. I know DSP is trying to get some kind of profits on YT but come on. I am not saying he shouldn't put ads on his video. I remember on one of his Street Fighter videos there were 3 ads in a five minute span. In addition, I think YT might be the ones that automatically put ads on the video. I could be wrong though.

YouTube only does the the pre-roll and post-video ads, not midrolls. Back when he was with an MCN they put the ads on his videos. This was all Phil.

Edited by ShinraRecruit
15 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

YouTube only does the the pre-roll and post-video ads, not midrolls. Back when he was with an MCN they put the ads on his videos. This was all Phil.

Cool. Too many ads bro.

Um, completely false. YouTube sets up all the ads, not me. I have the ability to change them later on, after they're already automatically added, but I have zero control on where YouTUbe puts the ads when the videos first go live. I literally never check this, so if there are more ads now by default, it's 100% YouTube's doing.

The funny thing is, so many people just insult me and call me lazy. If that's the case, of course I didn't set up these ads! See, your own insults prove your arguments wrong.

• Upvote 1

Man this is fucked up, protesters killed this dude.
Graphic:

Spoiler

:Youtube took the video down:

Shot and killed on Martin Luther King Drive. Can't even make this shit up.

Edited by KGhaleon
On 6/1/2020 at 11:17 AM, KGhaleon said:

I don't know what you're rambling about bub, anybody that parks on my property gets towed. It's private property so it's not that hard to understand.

Why not go outside and tell them to move first instead of calling the cops then hiding in the bathroom when they get within 100 yards of your house. Most of the protesters are passive but you immediately call the people they are protesting against and endanger everybody because you're too scared to walk outside.

11 hours ago, Phil said:

The funny thing is, so many people just insult me and call me lazy. If that's the case, of course I didn't set up these ads! See, your own insults prove your arguments wrong.

Your "People already know I am more lazy than greedy" is a hilariously terrible rebuttal.