The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

2 hours ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

Why not go outside and tell them to move first instead of calling the cops then hiding in the bathroom when they get within 100 yards of your house. Most of the protesters are passive but you immediately call the people they are protesting against and endanger everybody because you're too scared to walk outside.

Sure, the cars owners that weren't around for me to ask them. The cars were blocking my driveway for hours.

You're making pointless assumptions.

9 hours ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

I've still yet to see much of the reality you're trying to bring to us. Most of your posts are just arguing with KG about if he's autistic or not.

I don't know why he only sends me messages.

• Like 1
  • Replies 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Sure, the cars owners that weren't around for me to ask them. The cars were blocking my driveway for hours.

You're making pointless assumptions.

On 5/31/2020 at 10:23 PM, KGhaleon said:

Some protesters thought it would be cool to park in my driveway so I had their asses towed. When people heard there were cops at my place they converged on my area, but the cops had already left.

You seemed to know exactly when these people heard the police being outside your house so I could only assume you knew how these people looked like which you would only know if you seen them get out of their cars when they parked in the first place. Or did you make that pointless assumption and again lied about some made up real life saga you have nobody else to tell but 9 random people on an unrelated gaming forum? Judging by your cowardice character over the internet it was probably some random car parked down the street that you didn't recognize and you called the police because you have nothing else to do. After the police left you probably peeked through the window and saw some random child walking by who you deemed a threat and made another pointless assumption that it was a violent protester.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

I don't know why he only sends me messages.

You keep replying with stupidity and lies and I'll keep retorting with sense and facts, and I'm not going to really give a guy that is role-playing as a rich man's wrinkled testicle much attention.

Edited by ImpaleHisHeart
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Mild burn by Phil to some of the responses, but still.

That tweet is kinda badly worded. People probably stopped reading after the first sentence.

lol that 6AT0W3AR guy is so full of himself. When people act like they are owning trolls by donating money, it just makes them look like idiots. They are kinda in the same position as troll tippers.

32 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

That tweet is kinda badly worded. People probably stopped reading after the first sentence.

I think that's the point, they're bothering to comment on an already character-limited post, and they either fail to understand it, or take 0.1 seconds to fully read it instead of several, in order to reply with nonsense.

32 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

lol that 6AT0W3AR guy is so full of himself. When people act like they are owning trolls by donating money, it just makes them look like idiots. They are kinda in the same position as troll tippers.

Anyone tipping to "bait/anger" someone else on the Internet that they don't even know or should care about, is a bit ridiculous, but seems like it may be working. It's still slightly better than people who donate that are into findom, or on Twitch/Patreon because of an unhealthy hormonal activity, or into "questionable" commercial transactions.

LL.gif.3957183e5a01c4d38309b021a29725a2.gif

I'm starting/continuing to take this world & the people around less seriously, with all that's happening...

Should stop caring about certain things and not waste time on them.

1111111111.thumb.gif.8923a5c4e1f556d0b83b7e8d8cbfd30d.gif

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm starting/continuing to take this world & the people around less seriously, with all that's happening...

Should stop caring about certain things and not waste time on them.

That's easy to do when all you can and will do is spend the majority of your time on the internet or in a video game, but for the rest of us who like being outside have these real life problems that impact us whether we like it or not. Many of you were quarantining years before the coronavirus formed, but the rest of civilization chooses not to be a lonely house hermits.

7 hours ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

You seemed to know exactly when these people heard the police being outside your house so I could only assume you knew how these people looked like which you would only know if you seen them get out of their cars when they parked in the first place. Or did you make that pointless assumption and again lied about some made up real life saga you have nobody else to tell but 9 random people on an unrelated gaming forum? Judging by your cowardice character over the internet it was probably some random car parked down the street that you didn't recognize and you called the police because you have nothing else to do. After the police left you probably peeked through the window and saw some random child walking by who you deemed a threat and made another pointless assumption that it was a violent protester.

You keep replying with stupidity and lies and I'll keep retorting with sense and facts, and I'm not going to really give a guy that is role-playing as a rich man's wrinkled testicle much attention.

Again you assume the people that showed up looking for cops were the same people that owned the cars. You're trying really hard dude and it's honestly weird.

I'm guessing you're just really mad that we called your favorite forum out. Kiwi has...jesus, over 5600 pages just on main DSP thread? Holy fuck.

Guess how many of them actually come on here to discuss DSP? hahaha

7 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Love.thumb.jpg.e0eb34fc17e13772936a72fed7e461de.jpg

Mild burn by Phil to some of the responses, but still.

Not even wrong. This guy wants my dick or something.

Oh shit, Ghosts of Tsushima and Paper Mario Origami King both come out July 17th.

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

As if you know anything about my life, hun.

I don't but thanks for being so defensive when I wasn't even specifically talking about you. Exposed.

28 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Again you assume the people that showed up looking for cops were the same people that owned the cars. 

No. You insinuated it, nimrod. 

On 5/31/2020 at 10:23 PM, KGhaleon said:

Some protesters thought it would be cool to park in my driveway so I had their asses towed. When people heard there were cops at my place they converged on my area.

SOME protesters parked in your imaginary Los Angeles driveway, then you said THEY converged on your ass. But we all know you're just lying to make it seem like you have a real life just like you lied about your rent going down from moving but not actually move.

28 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm guessing you're just really mad that we called your favorite forum out. Kiwi has...jesus, over 5600 pages just on main DSP thread? Holy fuck.

I could care less abut KiwiFarms but its amazing how you really think you're a tough guy for calling out another forum on a dead one. It's almost the equivalent of you thinking you did something when you immediately called the police over parking instead of just asking them to move first IN THE MIDDLE OF A PROTEST AND A PANDEMIC.

"Hello this is 911"

"Yes my name is KGHaleon, First Class Autistic Lunitic Commander F-Class from the King Of Hate Forums and there is a car parked too close to my house!"

"Did you see what they look like?"

"YES THEY ARE RIGHT UP THE STREET"

"Do they look dangerous?"

"YES THEY ARE ABOUT ALL 5'5', MIXED RACES, AND HAVE A BUNCH OF SIGNS! PLEASE SEND BACKUP! HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!"

LOL

Yeah, takes alot of courage to do that. Do me a favor. Go back to reading my post then pretending you didn't, you would make yourself more cowardly but at least less embarrassing. 

Edited by ImpaleHisHeart

also FYI, Sony's Days of Play sale went live today with lots of discounts on PSN.

Just now, ImpaleHisHeart said:

nonsense ranting

Yeah yeah dude, get off my dick with the sucking. I'm not into that stuff.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Yeah yeah dude, get off my dick with the sucking. I'm not into that stuff.

Yeah as soon as proved your real life takes are more than likely fake now it's time to act like a 12 year old and tell people to "get off your dick". No one is on your dick just like in real life, nimrod. If you can't take the truth, stop replying to me or block me. LOL somebody got mad after getting their ass exposed.

2 minutes ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

I don't but thanks for being so defensive when I wasn't even specifically talking about you. Exposed.

You quoted me & referred to me with "you", so I guess you're just playing foolish games now.

18 minutes ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

Yeah as soon as proved your real life takes are more than likely fake now it's time to act like a 12 year old and tell people to "get off your dick". No one is on your dick just like in real life, nimrod. If you can't take the truth, stop replying to me or block me. LOL somebody got mad after getting their ass exposed.

Let me just assume a bunch of things about a situation I had no part in and only got a few details about from KGhaleon. Pointless conjecture.

Do you have a serious issue with me or are you just salty? You seemed pretty fucking upset about my Kiwi comment.

Seems like I really hurt your feelings or insulted your friends.

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh no, they deleted a bunch of music videos on Youtube that I liked.

I may be able to find them again, it was all Psytrance.

Yeah youtube does that. Best to download videos you like before they are lost forever. Nothing on youtube is permanent.

22 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Let me just assume a bunch of things about a situation I had no part in and only got a few details about from KGhaleon. Pointless conjecture.

Do you have a serious issue with me or are you just salty? You seemed pretty fucking upset about my Kiwi comment.

Seems like I really hurt your feelings or insulted your friends.

Yeah youtube does that. Best to download videos you like before they are lost forever. Nothing on youtube is permanent.

You're right, and I try to do that, but there are so many! I don't want to take a lot of space.

I also made like a Youtube-playlist at some point with the videos I liked, but Youtube deleted it without any warning. It happened to other people as well.

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I didn't assume anything, I used the words you used and pointed out the holes in your real life engagements you like to talk about on this random dead forum. You're the one who said you're saving thousands in moving out of California only to say later you haven't moved yet. You're the one who called the cops on a bunch a protesters and then when asked why didn't you go outside and talk you flip-flopped between them owning the car or not when they came back. You made yourself look like an idiot.

No. Again you can't make a logical decision for yourself. You went to arguing with me, to getting embarrassed and fake ignore me, argue with me again, say "I am on your dick", now back to arguing with me. What have I told you to do this whole time? Stop replying to me if the truth bothers you that much, and what have you done? Kept replying to me even though you are clearly unsettled by the truth. Im not even trying to use reverse psychology on you but it sure proves effective against autism. You can talk about Kiwi all day, I don't care. I just pointed out you talk an awful lot about that forum in this random dead echo-chamber, and just like in your real life fake update stories, you try to come off real tough after doing something very cowardly. I would say go over there and talk shit, but even in your imaginations you chose non-confrontation, then gloated about it. It's hilarious.

Funny how a guy who named himself "Commander First-Class Numbnuts Eagle Legendary Autist" hides on a dead forum, doesn't know whether he's coming or going after getting exposed and embarrassed, then tries to seem somewhat interesting by making up fake IRL stories about himself. lol Once again, you should choose to never engage with me again. You should of unplugged your keyboard when I told you too but you are prone to embarrassment.

Edited by ImpaleHisHeart

I didn't assume anything, I used the words you used and pointed out the holes in your real life engagements you like to talk about on this random dead forum. You're the one who said you're saving thousands in moving out of California only to say later you haven't moved yet. You're the one who called the cops on a bunch a protesters and then when asked why didn't you go outside and talk you flip-flopped between them owning the car or not when they came back. You made yourself look like an idiot.

I said some protesters showed up after the cars were towed from my property, because cops were at my house and some protesters down the street noticed and called their crew. Those protesters aren't the owners of the cars and they were sitting there for hours. Nothing I said was contradictory, just you assuming things. Protesters left as soon as they saw the police were gone and they had nothing to do with me. The story isn't that complicated bro.

No. Again you can't make a logical decision for yourself. You went to arguing with me, to getting embarrassed and fake ignore me, argue with me again, say "I am on your dick", now back to arguing with me. What have I told you to do this whole time? Stop replying to me if the truth bothers you that much, and what have you done? Kept replying to me even though you are clearly unsettled by the truth. Im not even trying to use reverse psychology on you but it sure proves effective against autism. You can talk about Kiwi all day, I don't care. I just pointed out you talk an awful lot about that forum in this random dead echo-chamber, and just like in your real life fake update stories, you try to come off real tough after doing something very cowardly. I would say go over there and talk shit, but even in your imaginations you chose non-confrontation, then gloated about it. It's hilarious.

Funny how a guy who named himself "Commander First-Class Numbnuts Eagle Legendary Autist" hides on a dead forum, doesn't know whether he's coming or going after getting exposed and embarrassed, then tries to seem somewhat interesting by making up fake IRL stories about himself. lol Once again, you should choose to never engage with me again. You should of unplugged your keyboard when I told you too but you are prone to embarrassment.

Literally the same person that said he was leaving the forum and has repeatedly called it a ghost town despite some of us still actively chatting here. It kinda sounds like you're jealous that people still post here. Do you need a friend?

Forum titles aren't decided by the users. Onyx made them up.

If you don't want to post here go back to your bootlicker kiwi posting with folks too afraid to post on Phil's forum. You clearly want to be here since you still come here to argue with me about nothing.

I said some protesters showed up after the cars were towed from my property, because cops were at my house and some protesters down the street noticed and called their crew. Those protesters aren't the owners of the cars and they were sitting there for hours. Nothing I said was contradictory, just you assuming things. Protesters left as soon as they saw the police were gone and they had nothing to do with me. The story isn't that complicated bro.

I would like to say I find it absolutely hilarious that you felt the need to re-imagine your fake story just because you felt embarrassed about me poking so many obvious holes in your last one. Sadly all you did was prove my point of you being a non-confrontational coward in real life even if the story was true. The protesters were so close to the window and curtains you were cowering behind that you could see them operate their cellphones? How did you know they were calling their "crew"? You heard them? How did you know the car didn't belong to the protesters closest to it? How did you know it was sitting there for hours? Why didn't you approach the protesters when they first parked? Your only making it more complicated for yourself, nimrod. And again, even if the story were even remotely true it makes you look pretty pathetic after acting so tough over the internet. lol.

Literally the same person that said he was leaving the forum and has repeatedly called it a ghost town despite some of us still actively chatting here. It kinda sounds like you're jealous that people still post here. Do you need a friend?

Do I need a friend? From the guy that comes here and has to make up personal IRL stories to type about because he has nobody else to tell? The guy who has to give constant updates to himself about whatever children's game he is playing? I said before, all you have to do is stop replying to me and I'll leave you alone if the truth bothers you that much, but here you and your autism go still trucking on the same self-destructive path of embarrassment. Keep going, I love it.

Forum titles aren't decided by the users. Onyx made them up.

Yeah you had no hand in being "Eagle Commander Dumbfuck 1st Officer Autistic Master Sargent" when there are literally people who've been here just as long and have more content than you with regular forum titles. See you're not even man enough to take responsibility for your stupidly dumb long forum title and you wonder why people don't believe your IRL stories. You'll lie about anything.

If you don't want to post here go back to your bootlicker kiwi posting with folks too afraid to post on Phil's forum. You clearly want to be here since you still come here to argue with me about nothing.

I can do whatever I want, coward. All I asked was why do you talk about Kiwi so much on a dead forum and you haven't gotten over how big of a coward I made you look for pointing that fact out. Maybe in your little world where calling the police on parked cars in the middle of a double national crisis makes you tough enough for people to flock over from a popular forum to a dead one just to witness the Eagle Master Autistic Sargent spin his story, ignore you, talk to you again, and continue to embarrass themselves just from asking a few simple questions. I'm not even from there but you failing to realize why they won't come over here and you acting tough about it among the 9 other people here is one of the most hilarious things I ever saw. Almost as hilarious as making up IRL stories about yourself. Again, I gave you a choice, you could stop embarrassing yourself at any time by just not replying, nimrod.

Edited by ImpaleHisHeart