The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

Maybe it's all the shitty fast food and sitting in front of computers the whole day that makes everyone's brain melt.

I'm sick of seeing literally every company now pushing BLM. As if they care about anything but money. Even fucking COD of all things. Even Japanese companies that have nothing to do with it (not to mention Japanese/Asians are very xenophobic). This brain washing and propaganda is getting really bad. It's literally like in the movie They Live.

FEEL WHITE GUILT, WHITE MAN EVIL, POLICE EVIL, OBEY, CONSUME

If you look at who owns the media, it starts making sense.

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Replies 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

7 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Sorry, I had to take this screenshot. This is one of the reasons I don't even want to bother with these topics on Twitter. Makes me sad.

(I still censored information, even though it can easily be tracked down.)

Tweet.png.8af682e10fcbc6bf073e0b9e4f1d629b.png

@babymngaming456 @GuessWhat @ShinraRecruit @JeffBezosRightNut

I know this is just a random Tweet and has no statistical relevance, but...

What do you think of this person's opinion?Fuhuhu.jpg.822462f09a06f3371df7ffebb3bf374a.jpg

I'd have to know the full context of his argument to respond, but in general I don't find this debate to be important. He doesn't seem to have a good understanding of how racism works, either on a systemic level or an individual level. Generally the folks that argue white people do not experience racism are talking about systemic racial bias, not denying that individuals may be biased against white people. This person is conflating both, at least from this one tweet and thats why it comes across as so asinine.

Edited by JeffBezosRightNut
3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Maybe it's all the shitty fast food and sitting in front of computers the whole day that makes everyone's brain melt.

I'm sick of seeing literally every company now pushing BLM.

Don't forget most of the White Girls/Women.

Edited by TheGamer
On 6/4/2020 at 8:49 PM, KGhaleon said:

lol, I think he's autistic. Creates an account and just complains about the forum all day. Gets into pointless arguments about the most irrelevant shit. Gets angry when we call out Kiwi for being obsessed with us. I think he's some underaged kid trying to vent on us because he hates DSP or something?

LMAO so you proved exactly what i've been saying this entire time. You're a bitch. It's okay being a bitch in real life but when you go online and act tough is where the issue lies. You saw the cars, you were close enough to hear their conversations, but was too terrified to go outside and actually talk with them instead of using the cities resources over parked cars? Then you go online and post this information on a dead gaming forum and you're calling me autistic? The 30-something year old guy with a history of doxxing people because he lost an internet argument shouldn't be calling anyone mentally ill. LOL. How many times I have to tell you to stop replying to me if you can't explain your autism? So far you've done nothing but expound on it. You keep bringing up that I am  "defending Kiwi" when I am not, all I am bringing up is the fact you talk shit about another forum on a dead forum and refuse to make a account over there and say anything. Does your mentally ill mind not get that? Or is it another delusion of yours like how you're saving hundreds moving but never actually move. LOL you have fun with your delusions Keith Pickard.

On 6/4/2020 at 9:22 PM, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Well he certainly has a lot of free time on his hands to be spending so much time on a dead forum sperging at one person.

Im sorry can you explain what "sperging" means? I have a life so I can't come here every hour like you and understand your internet terminology.

Edited by ImpaleHisHeart

I wish Sleeping Dogs was a night stream. I would rather watch FE and Minecraft. These GTA/Far Cry/Shenmue open world games are so boring. Why are they even called sandbox games? You just go from location to location and beat up/shoot a bunch of guys. Stealing random cars and driving around isn't a sandbox.

11 hours ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

I'd have to know the full context of his argument to respond, but in general I don't find this debate to be important. He doesn't seem to have a good understanding of how racism works, either on a systemic level or an individual level. Generally the folks that argue white people do not experience racism are talking about systemic racial bias, not denying that individuals may be biased against white people. This person is conflating both, at least from this one tweet and thats why it comes across as so asinine.

Yeah, the whole conversation wasn't going anywhere, anyways.

3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

I wish Sleeping Dogs was a night stream. I would rather watch FE and Minecraft. These GTA/Far Cry/Shenmue open world games are so boring. Why are they even called sandbox games? You just go from location to location and beat up/shoot a bunch of guys. Stealing random cars and driving around isn't a sandbox.

You'd rather watch "FE"? I thought you didn't like his playthrough?

I'd have to agree on Minecraft.

13 hours ago, ImpaleHisHeart said:

LMAO so you proved exactly what i've been saying this entire time. You're a bitch. It's okay being a bitch in real life but when you go online and act tough is where the issue lies. You saw the cars, you were close enough to hear their conversations, but was too terrified to go outside and actually talk with them instead of using the cities resources over parked cars? Then you go online and post this information on a dead gaming forum and you're calling me autistic? The 30-something year old guy with a history of doxxing people because he lost an internet argument shouldn't be calling anyone mentally ill. LOL. How many times I have to tell you to stop replying to me if you can't explain your autism? So far you've done nothing but expound on it. You keep bringing up that I am  "defending Kiwi" when I am not, all I am bringing up is the fact you talk shit about another forum on a dead forum and refuse to make a account over there and say anything. Does your mentally ill mind not get that? Or is it another delusion of yours like how you're saving hundreds moving but never actually move. LOL you have fun with your delusions Keith Pickard.

Im sorry can you explain what "sperging" means? I have a life so I can't come here every hour like you and understand your internet terminology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

I don't know why you act as if you're somehow above it all when you're here as often as I am, and again, you have a weird fixation on KG. Normal people don't constantly respond to people they don't like.

Edited by JeffBezosRightNut

I was wondering why is Phil being so SJW recently. Then I remembered Twitch hires people like a guy who thinks he's a female deer. He was so toxic they had to fire him. With Twitch staff like this any wrong word can mean being banned for good. If you don't blindly support BLM, you'll probably get cancelled.

23 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I was wondering why is Phil being so SJW recently. Then I remembered Twitch hires people like a guy who thinks he's a female deer. He was so toxic they had to fire him. With Twitch staff like this any wrong word can mean being banned for good. If you blindly don't support BLM, you'll probably get cancelled.

Isn't his rule something like "no politics or religion on stream"? If so, I don't know why he'd need to discuss "sjw" topics in the first place.

And this are the people who push BLM and SJW stuff:

Israel Finally Admits to Sterilizing Black Ethiopian Jewish Immigrants Without their Knowledge

https://washingtondailyreport.com/years-denying-israel-finally/

20 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Isn't his rule something like "no politics or religion on stream"?

Not anymore. The plugs about rules and donations were replaced by drama and politics.

13 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

And this are the people who push BLM and SJW stuff:

Israel Finally Admits to Sterilizing Black Ethiopian Jewish Immigrants Without their Knowledge

https://washingtondailyreport.com/years-denying-israel-finally/

You'd think a state established by holocaust survivors would be reluctant to do something like that.

14 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

You'd think a state established by holocaust survivors would be reluctant to do something like that.

That happens when your people are racist, xenophobic, homophobic and nepotistic. Sounds exactly like SJWs.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

I was wondering why is Phil being so SJW recently. Then I remembered Twitch hires people like a guy who thinks he's a female deer. He was so toxic they had to fire him. With Twitch staff like this any wrong word can mean being banned for good. If you don't blindly support BLM, you'll probably get cancelled.

You mean this person?

2 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

yes

I've seen some people using the term "cis" in a pejorative manner. Like the definition of cisgender is: "Term for people whose gender identity matches their sex assigned at birth". But some think this is somehow "bad" or indicative of them being intolerant, but they're the intolerant ones.

Another reason I don't talk about these issues on Twitter.

Although sometimes there are sad & comical events that happen when it comes to the warriors.

CCC.jpg

53 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I've seen some people using the term "cis" in a pejorative manner. Like the definition of cisgender is: "Term for people whose gender identity matches their sex assigned at birth". But some think this is somehow "bad" or indicative of them being intolerant, but they're the intolerant ones.

Another reason I don't talk about these issues on Twitter.

Although sometimes there are sad & comical events that happen when it comes to the warriors.

CCC.jpg

This is only trangentally related to what you said, but..

One thing I've noticed in "SJW" communities(think far-left twitter and tumblr) is that there is a degree of peer pressure to be "different". I've seen the most basic cisgender women suddenly start identifying as genderqueer. They don't present differently other than maybe cutting/dying their hair but they're so totally not like other girls. These same people almost always drop the genderqueer thing by age 25. It's an odd phenomenon.

• Like 1

Took a long time but I finally got moved into my new pad in Utah. It's bigger and costed like $600 less than my old place.

My taxes, insurance and everything went down in cost so I feel like people are pretty much giving me money at this point lol

image1.jpeg

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Too a long time but I finally got moved into my new pad in Utah. It's bigger and costed like $600 less than my old place.

My taxes, insurance and everything went down in cost so I feel like people are pretty much giving me money at this point lol

Seems like a nice place.

Does Phil always take long breaks? I was able to check the one from today, and it was about 32 minutes in music, and 4 more for talking until he finally went back to Minecraft.

On 6/7/2020 at 4:40 PM, JeffBezosRightNut said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

I don't know why you act as if you're somehow above it all when you're here as often as I am, and again, you have a weird fixation on KG. Normal people don't constantly respond to people they don't like.

You're role-playing as a rich man's right testicle, I am above you mentally. I told him to stop replying to me if he doesn't like what I have to say and after I owned him and made him go back to posting useless lies about his life I stopped talking about him. I'll extend you the same offer to stop embarrassing yourself. Thanks.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, MoraMoria said:

Does Phil always take long breaks? I was able to check the one from today, and it was about 32 minutes in music, and 4 more for talking until he finally went back to Minecraft.

I don't remember the last time I went to a Darksydephil stream, he is one of the most laziest gamer's on the planet and expects everything to be given to him. The long random breaks, the insufferable snorts, the bad gameplay, the constant blaming of his problems on everything but him, the trashing of his fans that don't agree with him or don't pay attention to him... its too much to bear just to watch a fucking video game being played poorly. Only thing he actually puts effort into is constantly talking out of his ass. I don't see how anybody still watches him outside of the obvious train wreck every stream turns into from his own doing.

Edited by ImpaleHisHeart