The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

Tomorrow's the day we finally get to see what the PS5 can do.

In the meantime PSN 75% off sale is live. Lot of good stuff on there.

EaAf9y1VAAAorkp.jpg

Is Berseria good? It's like $6.

• Replies 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

Have you guys checked Phil's new profile & banner Twitter images?

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Tomorrow's the day we finally get to see what the PS5 can do.

Oh yeah, he's covering that in tomorrow's stream. Finally something new, the games he's playing now are not that great in my opinion.

• <%+pwdubs> Nice to be back thanks to straightcashhomie !
  • <@%ThatAnonyMouse> @pwdubs you seriously owe straightcashhomie, he basically single handedly got you back

Why would straightcashhomie bring back a detractor troll like pwdubs? I thought PW was banned for good. Why not bring back snowkarl as well? I wonder what's the difference that pwdubs can get back but not snowkarl.

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Is Berseria good? It's like $6.

Combat looks like FF7R. Big yikes.

6 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Finally something new, the games he's playing now are not that great in my opinion.

People demanded it. They are not very bright. They just want their virtual friend/dad (Derich, Yoshinolover) to play their favorite game. If they actually watch the streams, that's another question. A lot of people wanted FE, but no one says how much they enjoy it, I only hear people say how much they are bored.

Edited by babymngaming456
3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

TODAY

First of all that clip is sad if you've grown past immaturity being entertaining. Second, who cares about the PS5 right now? The world is on fire and people know the Xbox is going to be more powerful so that just leaves what it looks like, which from the renderings, looks like shit. Plus if you're over the age of 18 and sill arguing about which is better Playstation or Xbox, you need to grow up, they are literally almost the same. Only valid argument about the consoles that needs to be made is why the fuck would anybody buy a Nintendo Switch anymore.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

TODAY

What's wrong with that, though? It's just a silly thing he did, typical Youtuber/streamer exaggeration for mild-entertainment purposes. I personally don't find it funny, but neither embarrassing or worthy of clipping.

M.jpg.46a207b892da1c4390f76ec0300273b0.jpg

9 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:
  • <%+pwdubs> Nice to be back thanks to straightcashhomie !
  • <@%ThatAnonyMouse> @pwdubs you seriously owe straightcashhomie, he basically single handedly got you back

Why would straightcashhomie bring back a detractor troll like pwdubs? I thought PW was banned for good. Why not bring back snowkarl as well? I wonder what's the difference that pwdubs can get back but not snowkarl.

Holmes did it again. Maybe if you get on his good-side, emotion will compel him to unban you every time, or maybe he thinks Pwdubs was wrongfully banned?.

We're like an hour away from the PS5 reveal. If preorders go up today I'm gonna be hitting F5 for the next couple of hours.

11 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Combat looks like FF7R. Big yikes

I might like it then.

You know Phil hasn't done any unboxing videos in years, right? Maybe since the PSVR. The new Xbox and PS5 might be the first in a long time.

LOL The Sony event was garbage.

At least there's Demon's Souls.

Truly no point to pay for E3 when you have literally nothing to show. At the same time the E3 show made it more fun.

Console design looks like a joke. It looks like those fake concept designs people make.

1591910536344.thumb.png.47a78ad20c1520c1a2ba93d17de89341.png

Edited by babymngaming456
1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

Console design looks like a joke. It looks like those fake concept designs people make.

I don't see that design as very efficient, it may also accumulate dust on the hollow part between the black & white sections.

I'm interested in the astronaut-girl game, I think it was. They didn't show much gameplay in some of them.

PS5 looks pretty sick, way better than those awful prototype designs that were floating around.

Some pretty solid titles announced. New Horizon game looks sick.

Only disappointment was a PS5 version of GTA5. They could've just made a new game by this point.

On 6/10/2020 at 1:33 PM, ImpaleHisHeart said:

You're role-playing as a rich man's right testicle, I am above you mentally. I told him to stop replying to me if he doesn't like what I have to say and after I owned him and made him go back to posting useless lies about his life I stopped talking about him. I'll extend you the same offer to stop embarrassing yourself. Thanks.

I don't "roleplay" as anything, it's just a username. I understand that you're rather slow but you should be able to read my posts well enough to know if I'm role-playing. And who says I don't like what you have to say? I find you to be a rather entertaining, if depressing, distraction. I'll respond to you whenever I want because I know you'll continually defend your precious online ego.

Anyway, the ps5 game linup is sad. The capeshit and the grown men that can't let go of their childhood crowd are going to be pleased.

Edited by JeffBezosRightNut