The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

5 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

Apparently the solution to racism and sexism is more racism and sexism lol.

I know right.  These people are so f***ing stupid.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Went and got my car registered in Utah today and swapped out all my plates. Almost had a nervous breakdown though when I realized my out of state car registration was missing. I called up california DMV and sat for an hour on their line waiting to talk to someone before ultimately being told they couldn't mail me a replacement without me first sending in a written letter for a change of address that could take a week or more. Bitch my registration ends next week. They almost made me drive 10 hours back to California but I found an alternate solution.

Nightmare defeated.

That's great man.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Went and got my car registered in Utah today and swapped out all my plates. Almost had a nervous breakdown though when I realized my out of state car registration was missing. I called up california DMV and sat for an hour on their line waiting to talk to someone before ultimately being told they couldn't mail me a replacement without me first sending in a written letter for a change of address that could take a week or more. Bitch my registration ends next week. They almost made me drive 10 hours back to California but I found an alternate solution.

Nightmare defeated.

I just renewed my car registration online 30 seconds before I read this, what a strange coincidence.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

I just renewed my car registration online 30 seconds before I read this, what a strange coincidence.

If I had stayed in California they would've charged me $400 for everything. Thank god I left.

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Is that your face mask or a pic of a random face mask?

I wish it were mine.

4 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@Icureditwithmybrain, how are ya doing man?  I rarely see you on the forums nowadays.  

Everything is good with me, started eating healthier and working out during the quarantine, lost 20 pounds. How have you been?

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

If I had stayed in California they would've charged me $400 for everything. Thank god I left.

My car registration was $416 lol. (Hawaii)

15 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

Everything is good with me, started eating healthier and working out during the quarantine, lost 20 pounds. How have you been?

Just chillin' with my family.  On Saturday, I will do a Google Chat with two of my friends from college.

These past few days, I've been playing DC Universe Online and I am loving it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

My car registration was $416 lol. (Hawaii)

Fuuu--it was $172 in Utah. That's robbery.

Glad to see Min-min is going to be in Smash.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Fuuu--it was $172 in Utah. That's robbery.

Glad to see Min-min is going to be in Smash.

I played Smash Bros before.  It is a fun series.

I played Smash Bros before.  It is a fun series.

Smash is a pretty good guy. Doesn't afraid of anything.

Xenoblade remaster is such a good RPG, everything past chapter 12 has been pretty crazy and unexpected.

It started thundering at one point while I was walking down this catwalk and I see the silhouette of this big fucking Bionis in the far off distance hidden away in the darkness. I wish the sequel had been as good as this game.

EbcyKF_UYAUfAoc.jpg

21 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Xenoblade remaster is such a good RPG, everything past chapter 12 has been pretty crazy and unexpected.

It started thundering at one point while I was walking down this catwalk and I see the silhouette of this big fucking Bionis in the far off distance hidden away in the darkness. I wish the sequel had been as good as this game.

EbcyKF_UYAUfAoc.jpg

Unfortunately, sequels aren't always as good or better than the first.

3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Unfortunately, sequels aren't always as good or better than the first.

Yep.

Adventure Time: Distant Lands

"Adventure Time: Distant Lands is the collective name for four hour-long web television specials"

Oh man, I didn't hear about this until today when I saw this hour long episode show up in my feed.

Mojang is already charging money for their upcoming Minecraft dungeon content. Yawn cash grab.

Fuuck, Bob's burgers movie got delayed until 2021.

Edited by KGhaleon

6 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Fuuck, Bob's burgers movie got delayed until 2021.

Fun Fact: The guy that voices Bob in Bob's Burgers provides the voice of Archer in Archer.  And he also does the Arby's commercials with Ving Rhames.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Like 1

Bug off event was today in ACNH.

Fun Fact: The guy that voices Bob in Bob's Burgers provides the voice of Archer in Archer.  And he also does the Arby's commercials with Ving Rhames.

I should watch Archer one of these days.