The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

5 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Why do you guys think Dr. Disrespect got banned from twitch?

What did he do to get banned from Twitch?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Why do you guys think Dr. Disrespect got banned from twitch?

I don't have enough information about the Doc, so not sure.

Maybe the Twitch staff decided that his behaviour outside his streams was against their TOS/CG, (because I know Twitch could do this), but I don't generally agree with that practice. They already proved they're selective and could or not ban someone on a whim.

See: Girl with the vodka & flying cat.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

What did he do to get banned from Twitch?

I don't know that is what some people on the internet are trying to figure out.

16 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

I don't know that is what some people on the internet are trying to figure out.

I hope the Doc is able to appeal his ban.

Was watching some Owen Shroyer videos of him wrecking people that didn't know any better, in a debate. One of the protester-girls had a sign condemning & talking about "assault", then proceeded to assault him, (I think it might have been battery, so even worse), while getting angry at him for using his right of freedom of expression.

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Was watching some Owen Shroyer videos of him wrecking people that didn't know any better, in a debate. One of the protester-girls had a sign condemning & talking about "assault", then proceeded to assault him, (I think it might have been battery, so even worse), while getting angry at him for using his right of freedom of expression.

SMFH!

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Aside from getting hugged, when did he get hit?

Do people really think this?

• Best gameplay of a generation

Mostly a walking simulator and collectathon, a pathetic excuse of a stealth game.

• Best world design of a generation

It's just a bunch of rubble, grass and water. The most generic post apocalyptic world.

edit: Noticed this. Do you agree with Papavera? You could argue about the commentary part.

Edited by babymngaming456

35 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Do people really think this?

• Best gameplay of a generation

Mostly a walking simulator and collectathon, a pathetic excuse of a stealth game.

• Best world design of a generation

It's just a bunch of rumble, grass and water. The most generic post apocalyptic world.

Yea, I don't understand the hype of TLOU.

It just seems like the walking dead.

12 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Aside from getting hugged, when did he get hit?

At 0:21-0:22 you can see the girl trying to slap him, and hear the sound of the hit. Then it's when they try to hug him to compensate, but are still incredibly rude & disgusting because he's questioning them.

I just wanted to point how how some of their principles are double standards & highlight the girl's hypocrisy.

5 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I just wanted to point how how some of their principles are double standards & highlight the girl's hypocrisy.

Some people just can't handle the truth.

I know it's a remaster, but Xenoblade is probably my favorite RPG of the year so far. The story is just too good.

I think I'm nearing the end of the game I've only got like two chapters left. A few of the twists were pretty mind blowing like...

Spoiler

The entire city of Alcamoth where I spent like 50 hours doing sidequests is now covered in monsters and everyone is dead. wtf happened

I tried doing some sidequests but I'm pretty sure they are for post-game as they all require you to be level 90+.

Why doesn't Phil make a channel like TheQuatering and uploads the drama and politics segments on it?

LOL Is Phil seriously only replying to Derich during the retrospective? That's some VIP status.

Watched a bit at the beginning, he said something about changing the format of the Prestreams or something along those lines. Is he going to talk about news/politics/other now, or am I misinterpreting?

11 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Is he going to talk about news/politics/other now, or am I misinterpreting?

Yeah. This is going the route of ReviewtechUSA/Quatering. I already had the impression he's envious of those Youtubers from how much he adores Quatering and defended Keemstar.

We even on the cancel culture train:

It' typical #metoo shit. Guy who wrote it is a whore and has metal issues. He did everything on his own, nothing happened to him, now he decided it was sexual abuse.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

It' typical #metoo shit. Guy who wrote it is a whore and has metal issues. He did everything on his own, nothing happened to him, now he decided it was sexual abuse.

I read the TwitLonger... I didn't know that at least in that area in the 90's, the FCG was that... unique. It describes the stereotypical behaviour of foolish kids that talk before they think, do really idiotic stuff & even have "measuring" contests that will dictate their level of self-esteem... This is the type of thing the horrible Gillette commercial was alluding to, it's unreal, like taken from a bad movie. I hope this behaviour wasn't true for most of the FGC, or anywhere for that matter.

That's just for his description of the "community" then, as for this person, the only thing I'll say is when he tells: "Believe them". Yeah, a lot of problems can surge because of that mentality, even on the Internet, but specially on the legal system. Because I have to say, I've already witnessed the most outrageous, blatant exploits of this, and can ruin lives.

24 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Let's celebrate another win for cancel culture.

Look at this, it was known since years ago, (other similar case, allegedly anyways).

Edited by MoraMoria