The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

I don't see the problem. Better have mediocre graphics with good gameplay than empty open world, shit story, boring gameplay.

True gamers don't put graphics first. That's stuff game journos do. That $60 really worked out for TLOU2, right? :tongue: What about the $60 Nintendo games that look like mobile games?

Edited by babymngaming456

Phil turns down Nick Rieketa (Lawyer) for a conversation because he doesn't want Nick making money from people making fun of him. 

For someone who boast about not caring what the trolls think, he sure cares what the trolls think.

What case history does Rieketa even have? I look the dude up and all his stuff seems to be private.

Anybody can get a degree and call themselves a lawyer.

:edit: Yeah I can't find a single thing about the cases this guy has worked on. His resume has like a 5 year gap too where I guess he didn't work.

Edited by KGhaleon

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Is the difference that Quatering makes fun of him for free?

`Probably.

37 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

What case history does Rieketa even have? I look the dude up and all his stuff seems to be private.

Anybody can get a degree and call themselves a lawyer.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-rekieta-a0969069

And actually it's a illegal to randomly call yourself a lawyer.. *facepalm*

The ending to Tsushima was excellent, definitely my GOTY.

Final battle uses pretty much everything you've learned in the entire game and was really well done.

19 hours ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

Phil turns down Nick Rieketa (Lawyer) for a conversation because he doesn't want Nick making money from people making fun of him. 

Phil was set to go on the show but Rekieta said he's obligated to read people's messages.

13 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Phil was set to go on the show but Rekieta said he's obligated to read people's messages.

Wait what? He didn't want to go on his show because messages might pop up about his wife/finances and Nick refuses to just ban and ignore them? His wife and financial problems are the only other things he ever talks about outside of video games, of course people going to bring it up when him and his shitty mods ban any question or valid criticism about either of them. Plus why does it bother him so much if he says none of it is true? Then Nick bend to Phil's rules and offers to go on his stream and he tells him he is "backlogged" on video games? The guy that talks about nothing for an hour and a half before picking up a controller every stream is "backlogged" on gaming content. He realizes Nick will bring a large audience, right? Does he realize he makes more money during drama streams than actually playing a game? I think Phil is just scared of live human interaction with an audience to a person that is more successful than he is. Not to mention this is the same guy Phil insulted and said he would piss in his mouth just because he made a video laughing at Phil's career of being the laughingstock of Youtube. 

2 minutes ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

I'm sure it is. Just like the other 5 live podcast he was invited to over the years. It's their fault and the trolls fault he can't go on. 

But he went on the TheQuatering podcast where TheQuatering gave him the opportunity to do a fair, scripted prestream, I mean interview.

I think he doesn't go on podcasts because he hoped the TheQuatering interview would bring him a huge number of new views. Just like with the Projared tweets. But it did nothing besides a few trolls using it to get unbanned. Also no one wants to pay for those interviews, what a bunch of no loaders.

2 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

But he went on the TheQuatering podcast where TheQuatering gave him the opportunity to do a fair, scripted prestream, I mean interview.

Oh you mean the off air "conversation" where the hardball question of the whole thing was "Were did the load go"? A question nobody fucking asked but him?

5 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I think he doesn't go on podcasts because he hoped the TheQuatering interview would bring him a huge number of new views. 

I don't even remember what was even talked about in that interview. All i remember was the load question, the rest was like watching two painted white walls while trying to get excitement from figuring out which one will dry first.

8 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Destroy all humans > Ghost of Tsushima

Said nobody.

So besides finishing Tsushima this weekend I went back and finished the optional DE chapter for Xenoblade so I guess that JRPG is done. It's pretty satisfying especially if you like Emilia.

Started Deadly premonition origin tonight. It's pretty damn weird, I already missed a trading card so that's gonna drive me crazy.

A weird thing to call Destroy all humans outdated because it has short missions. Aren't Tsushima's missions very short too? The time is bloated by walking between them and doing other meaningless stuff. Not every game has to play like an MMO.

Sony's greed is massively strong. The controllers are pretty much the same but the older one won't work because they want you to spend money on new controllers.

Meanwhile:

Edited by TrayUpperdeck

37 minutes ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

Divinity isn't being played despite winning the poll.

at this point why doesnt he just play the games he wants to, instead of these fake polls?