• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

Not totally unexpected

https://nintendowire.com/news/2020/08/03/universal-orlandos-planned-epic-universe-theme-park-home-to-super-nintendo-world-now-delayed-indefinitely/

1 hour ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Is anyone gonna tell Phil that Divinity Original Sin 2 isn't anything like Fire Emblem Three Houses aside from turn based combat? 

Isn't that like a 500 hour RPG?

Dude should just finish Nier auto already. That's literally one of the best games of our generation.

15 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Sock account probably.

On 7/23/2020 at 1:38 PM, KGhaleon said:

I blocked him for spoilers and you fucking repost his messages. If I see anymore spoilers about the Origami king story I'm blocking anyone that quotes spoilers.

On 7/24/2020 at 2:08 AM, KGhaleon said:

Oh boy, quoting spoilers. Goodbye.

This guy blocked me but somehow is able to still read my messages and he says I have sock accounts. Lol.

Edited by TrayUpperdeck

Besides playing Deadly P. I went back to Origami king and have been messing around in the Shogun city, what a confusing place.

That hidden staff room took fucking forever to find.

:edit:

Made it to the desert and finally got to that part with your Bomb buddy. I can't believe assholes on here spoiled that.

Edited by KGhaleon
18 hours ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

I really would like to know why you follow so many random accounts lol.

Because I like doing so, in here. Sorry if the answer is not elaborate enough.

13 hours ago, ABotStoleMyJob said:

What have you been up to? 

So nice of you to ask! Just had some fun, what about you?

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Because I like doing so, in here. Sorry if the answer is not elaborate enough.

That's weird to just do something and not know why but okay, not to judge lol.

2 hours ago, 100gecs said:

I installed a Cusco Strut to my car a few months ago and my Mom thinks I might get pulled over by the cops coz she found this paperwork in my car.... Lol my parents are literally crazy XD

EeOM9JEXgAMArhG.jpeg.jpg

BRZ?

45 minutes ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

That's weird to just do something and not know why but okay, not to judge lol.

I understand how you came to that conclusion, but that's not the case. I'm just not interested in posting my entire rationale for doing this.

I think I gave you a satisfactory answer, though.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

entire rationale for doing this.

"entire rationale"? Is it that deep of a reason lol? I assume its just like a mental tick for you to follow every account. I don't really care, i was just wondering, but if it's that big of a deal that you have to keep your reasons secretive then forget I asked.

Edited by TrayUpperdeck
20 minutes ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

"entire rationale"? I it that deep of a reason lol? I assume its just like a mental tick for you to follow every account. I don't really care, i was just wondering, but if it's that big of a deal that you have to keep your reasons secretive then forget I asked.

If you don't require it, then I just told you: because I like.

That's fine, have a nice day.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

If you don't require it, then I just told you: because I like.

That's fine, have a nice day.

Dunno why you bother responding. It's just an asshole question, it's none of his business who you follow. Why is he even looking at your shit?

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Dunno why you bother responding. It's just an asshole question, it's none of his business who you follow. Why is he even looking at your shit?

lol so mad because I quoted a tweet about a stupid game. Whats the point of blocking me if hes still going to cry about everything I say lol? I went to "Activity" and saw a dozen follows to brand new accounts and wondered why. If it's some type of mental tick that you're embarrassed to admit having, then i'm sorry for bringing it up @MoraMoria