The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

5 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

You speak as if the only reason a person should stream is to become famous and rich. 

I mean thinking you can be better than DSP shouldn't be a reason to become a streamer. The guy admits he's a failure. He's just trying to find solace that at least not being like DSP makes him somehow successful. It's sad.

"Look here, look listen. I'm not entertaining. My videos are shit. I have no viewers. But at least I don't ask for money. Haha, I'm so better than DSP. Take that."

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Most people don't watch one streamer.

And what? What exactly were you trying to say?

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

And? What a stupid question is this?

I'm questioning your logic myself.

Just hit the end game for God of war(2018), literally an hour from the ending. Dunno if I should take time to do the Valkyries and shit?

Edited by KGhaleon
29 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

WTF?!? It was a legitimate question. Are you still mad about nobody liking Paper Mario?

I finished Paper mario like a month ago, you're the one that keeps talking about it. Go make out with it or whatever.

10 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

In other news, looks like Phil is relying on chat to beat another boss.

Hey now, chat interaction. How terrible.

It's like people never offer advice or try to help streamers with games. Never ever.

Edited by KGhaleon

@100gecs Think of it this way. The guy already sounds like a failure if he has to brag about not asking for money, respecting his audience. (that's what he does in the full post) It's common courtesy that everyone does. It's like bragging about being able to wipe your own ass or tie your shoes. It's something normal people don't brag about. From my experience, people who pride themselves of being better than DSP end up being massive failures.

Edited by babymngaming456
13 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Oh I agree that he seems like a douch bag. I only saw the photo and assumed you were shitting on him because he wanted to be a streamer. 

13 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

"Look here, look listen. I'm not entertaining. My videos are shit. I have no viewers. But at least I don't ask for money. Haha, I'm so better than DSP. Take that."

This gave me more context to the situation 

3 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

You're mad because I keep talking about it, but keep quoting me when I talk about it.

Just seems like you want to fuck the game or something, bro. It's weird how obsessed you've been about it lately.

Most people have already finished and shelved it. It's an ok game.

• Like 1

@100gecs As I know there are 2 types of people that get inspired by DSP.

• They think it's easy to become successful and earn lots of money if DSP can do it. These sound like idiots.
  • They think they are some great streamers just because they don't ask for money and kiss the asses of their donors. These sound like losers.

Being inspired by DSP, because you think he's a bad streamer, isn't a good start.

20 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

• They think it's easy to become successful and earn lots of money if DSP can do it. These sound like idiots.
  • They think they are some great streamers just because they don't ask for money and kiss the asses of their donors. These sound like losers.

Being inspired by DSP, because you think he's a bad streamer, isn't a good start.

Phil's been on youtube/twitch for over a decade, and he's still struggling. Not a good career path.

47 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Yeah, I just read the full thread. They do definitely seem like fools. 

They don't seem to understand that Phill was literally just in the right place at the right moment...  That's why he had any initial success. 

I was to quick to defend... My bad :blush:

1 hour ago, TheSkyTruth said:

"Most people have finished and shelved the game" Maybe but Phil hasn't. Until he does, this mediocre 5/10 game will be talked about. Get over it and actually watch the streams instead of just hanging around here trying to find someone to argue with because you had a bad, lonely day per usual.

No way, that sounds super boring. I don't wanna be like you.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

Even Swagginz said to Phil that Paper Mario sucks.

What a rebel.

2 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Yes you are.

2.thumb.png.8d3517400c19caad58e804620794a744.png

Man who wishes Americans would go to war with themselves but too scared to walk outside himself to tell someone to not park in his driveway.

You seem like a very shady person in real life. Im not following your internet trail btw, people are sending me these things where you make yourself look like an idiot. Paper Mario still sucks, have a good day.

Pfft, way to out your own sock account, ImpaleHisHeart.

8 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

@KGhaleon

Seems like you have a bunch of followers that report your activity to either their friends or random people‼

Now that is pretty cool.

No, it's just one dumbass going through my feed because he's mad at me for making fun of him.

• Like 1