The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

"What's that!? It looks just like a dragon quest slime"

If you say so, dude.

slime.jpg

He gets mad that someone tells him he can teleport, but he claims it doesn't work. You have to put the cursor on the teleportation point and click on it. "You are wrong, so stop telling me"

Straight up lies later when he figures it out.

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Oh, me! I totally can‼

Posted Images

11 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Some knucklehead really just said this in a discord server.

falseFacts.thumb.JPG.b1602fdb6cfab4c8c03d755123d14cec.JPG

That's false written like that, but I believe swimming can help people "grow" a bit taller, since it helps with one's posture as it works the back muscles.

I also think it can alleviate back-pain, (maybe Phil could benefit from it).

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

That's false written like that, but I believe swimming can help people "grow" a bit taller, since it helps with one's posture as it works the back muscles.

I also think it can alleviate back-pain, (maybe Phil could benefit from it).

So are you saying a person can grow a foot taller in 36ish years for swimming everyday for 30 minutes?

8 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

So are you saying a person can grow a foot taller in 36ish years for swimming everyday for 30 minutes?

No, that's why I said that it's false.

Swimming does however help with one's posture, (better than other exercises), which can make someone be taller in height.

4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

No, that's why I said that it's false.

Swimming does however help with one's posture, (better than other exercises), which can make someone be taller in height.

Ok, I think I understand. Is similar to how people say you should not slouch when you are sitting or walking because it messes with your posture? 

2 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Ok, I think I understand. Is similar to how people say you should not slouch when you are sitting or walking because it messes with your posture? 

Yes.

That person might be exaggerating, but swimming may have helped them with their posture, and now they're talking from the little experience they have.

It obviously doesn't mean that they'll keep growing, or that it helps everyone at the rate they're describing, that's why it's false. But it's a good suggestion, since swimming is a great exercise.

LoL...lot of Jeffrey Toobin and DSP jokes today.

I opened the door tonight and got mobbed by 5 cats looking for food.

One cat looked like it hadn't eaten in weeks, I put a whole bowl of food down and it ate the entire thing. Little fat fuck.

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

If you wanna make someone pissed off IRL or almost get in a fight, say that person is acting like President Trump.

Highly effective if that person HATES President Trump's guts.

Alternatively tell a streamer that they play like DSP, it will have the same effect.

• Upvote 1