• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

Zach assembled this bike so his wife could enjoy the ride, (I think in Utah), that's so awesome. It's been a while since I've done anything with my bike, or even skate, (don't have them anymore), maybe I should try new things.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, TrayUpperdeck said:

"I respect my viewers to much to give you guys a broad fan club name."

https://youtu.be/-E_z8g7VU2c?t=719

Wouldn't giving your fanbase a special name give them a feeling of appreciation? That they belong to a family, that the streamer thinks of everyone and not just the few big sea mammals. The Hate Army for example. I think with a fan base name they would feel less as being just faceless view numbers and dollar counts. It could give them the feeling the streamer doesn't just think of people who pay for interactions and Derich. Just my thoughts. But I understand that everything the popular streamers do is bad and wrong. :tongue:

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

@GuessWhat How does it feel to be wrong? :tongue: He likes it so far, says it's simple and fun. Though I turned off the stream after a dumb Troy Baker rant that had zero self awareness.

I wasn't 100 percent wrong. I'm fine with being wrong because it's not a big deal.

He said the missions that were not story based were a bit boring, they seem generic, and it could get really repetitive.

Marvel's Avengers Beta gameplay pt3 (final, it's a mixed bag)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4s25gwgVdE

lol

@ShinraRecruit Why don't you ask Phil what score a mixed bag is? :biggrin:

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

I think he should skip the game. I don't think he is going to like it in the long run.

Popular franchise. Wouldn't surprise me if it's going to be a day 1 buy. He played worse.

Got pretty damn far into Origami king, though there's a certain boss that has attacks that do an instant 999 damage if you get hit. Every attack is instant death. How annoying.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Got pretty damn far into Origami king, though there's a certain boss that has attacks that do an instant 999 damage if you get hit. Every attack is instant death. How annoying.

which game do you prefer? Super Mario Galaxy 1 or 2?

Metroid Trilogy (wii) or Metroid Prime 1 and 2 (Gamecube)? 

Pikmin 1 and 2, Gamecube or Wii?

12 minutes ago, TheGamer said:

which game do you prefer? Super Mario Galaxy 1 or 2?

Metroid Trilogy (wii) or Metroid Prime 1 and 2 (Gamecube)? 

Pikmin 1 and 2, Gamecube or Wii?

Galaxy 1, seeing how I didn't play 2.

Prime 1

Never played Pikmin.

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

The Bed of Chaos of Origami King?

Easier I guess, as you can easily beat it without taking damage if you know the trick.

Reached the final dungeon.

Now that I'm almost done with the game, I guess I'll unblock those assholes posting spoilers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

Has anyone ever played Banner Saga? I'm tempted to get this on switch cos it is like Fire Emblem but with a really unique art style. 

I played it. It was fun, but it was really difficult.  I had it on hard mode though. If you like turned based strategy game, give it a shot.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

I played it. It was fun, but it was really difficult.  I had it on hard mode though. If you like turned based strategy game, give it a shot.

Ah OK. I think I'll give it a go. I am not great with difficult games, but I think I'll be OK!

Thanks for the help! 

Wait wtf? I knew Phil said he was going to play Nier route B-C....but he's starting completely over from Route A.

Did he wipe his save data? The hell.

Fuck...that makes the playthrough almost twice as long and Route A and B are pretty similar.