• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

On 8/15/2020 at 8:19 AM, KGhaleon said:

I never really beat Astral chain, I got stuck around chapter 8 and never went back to the game. I booted it up tonight and easily passed the chapter.

I just started Astral Chain last week. It is quite fun, however the combat is very hectic imo. 

The game looks great, it makes me wonder why other developers can't get that kind of performance out of the Nintendo Switch 

17 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Because the game doesn't look good. It looks like a PS3 game. You think it looks good because you like the art style.

PS3 game?! Seriously dude? 

I 100% agree the art style does contribute to how good it looks. But it looks way better than any PS3 game I've ever played. 

astral-chain-2.jpg

Edited by 100gecs
11 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

Yes. Those are PS3 textures and models.

11 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

But it looks way better than any PS3 game I've ever played.

You think that because of the bright colors.

You have to understand that the Switch has the power of the PS3. If a game runs well on the Switch, it's only because it could run well on the PS3. If developers have to make a game run well on the Switch, it has to look like a PS3 game.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Yes. Those are PS3 textures and models.

You think that because of the bright colors.

You have to understand that the Switch has the power of the PS3. If a game runs well on the Switch, it's only because it could run well on the PS3. If developers have to make a game run well on the Switch, it has to look like a PS3 game.

6 hours ago, 100gecs said:

I played it before and it does play like something off of the PS3. It doesn't matter to people who buy a Switch though. They own a Switch to play the same game over and over again that Nintendo has been remaking for the last 20 years, and when a new IP does come it usually looks like it came from last generation. Nintendo has always been like that.

52 minutes ago, derpthederp said:

Just playing yourself by posting that shit here. Phil rarely even comes here so he'll never see that.

But good job wasting your own time.

Phil beat Tsushima tonight, chose the best ending.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Just playing yourself by posting that shit here. Phil rarely even comes here so he'll never see that.

But good job wasting your own time.

Phil beat Tsushima tonight, chose the best ending.

You idiot fanboys have no concept of how little time this actually takes to manage, which isn't surprising because you support the worst streamer and biggest idiotic loser of an asshole on the internet. Of course Phil beat the game, you fucktards handheld him through what he didn't watch some other streamer do so he could get "the best ending". Might as well just watch fuckin video game demos they are more entertaining than @Phil on a good night which is why Kat hates being around him.

46 minutes ago, derpthederp said:

You idiot fanboys have no concept of how little time this actually takes to manage, which isn't surprising because you support the worst streamer and biggest idiotic loser of an asshole on the internet. Of course Phil beat the game, you fucktards handheld him through what he didn't watch some other streamer do so he could get "the best ending". Might as well just watch fuckin video game demos they are more entertaining than @Phil on a good night which is why Kat hates being around him.

You're coming off very sour about Phil's existence which I have to agree with KGHaleon, is a waste of time. People are going to support him even harder because of people like you who go out their way to say whats been said a million times to deaf ears. The people who support Phil do not care what you think or say. They know he's a liar. They know his streams are terrible. But if they could get some satisfaction from thwarting a bully of Phil's that reminds them of the bully at their school, in their heads, the money is worth it. You will not change their mind, and only Phil can personally disrespect them before that even becomes a thought in their minds. If you're that distraught over Phil's """"success"""" , I suggest just ignore him. If you wish to find solace in him failing somehow, believe me, it won't be by a group of detractors. It will be like the dozens of times before where he was thrown off a platform or fucked up money..

By his own doing.

Have a good day.

38 minutes ago, DirtyDaneesh said:

You're coming off very sour about Phil's existence which I have to agree with KGHaleon, is a waste of time. People are going to support him even harder because of people like you who go out their way to say whats been said a million times to deaf ears. The people who support Phil do not care what you think or say. They know he's a liar. They know his streams are terrible. But if they could get some satisfaction from thwarting a bully of Phil's that reminds them of the bully at their school, in their heads, the money is worth it. You will not change their mind, and only Phil can personally disrespect them before that even becomes a thought in their minds. If you're that distraught over Phil's """"success"""" , I suggest just ignore him. If you wish to find solace in him failing somehow, believe me, it won't be by a group of detractors. It will be like the dozens of times before where he was thrown off a platform or fucked up money..

By his own doing.

Have a good day.

If I can make Phil grumble for a couple seconds of his day for a couple seconds of my day, I'd call that a fair trade. If it makes his sped audience throw more of their money away, all the better because it's money disappearing into a black hole that isn't making anybody's lives better and I find some amusement in that concept. Anyone thinking they are winning against the supposed detractors is lying to themselves, no matter what you do I win because I know that the only way @Phil and his sped army can win is to do something they are simply incapable of doing.

35 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

This always baffles me. Why does Phil think that if he doesn't use electronics for a few years they stop working?

Answer: He's functionally incapable of understanding the hardware and software that his former livelihood turned years long beggathon depends on. Just watch any video that has him dealing with his computers or talking about them, and you will get an understanding of how tech illiterate this "professional content creator" is. He literally thinks a window A/C unit can create enough output to damage hardware with cold temperatures. He's laughably retarded about this. Aren't ya @Phil you lying piece of shit? Used to build computers and host LAN parties my ass.

11 hours ago, derpthederp said:

Getting the best ending is based on a decision, a decision that he made himself. Has nothing to do with chat.

But I guess that just proves you don't know what you're talking about.

Making an account takes no time? Please, it took you several minutes to sign up here and more to post. You wasted your own time and not everyone that posts here is even a fan.

Literally yelling at the wind.

Edited by KGhaleon
Just now, KGhaleon said:

Getting the best ending is based on a decision, a decision that he made himself. Has nothing to do with chat.

But I guess that just proves you don't know what you're talking about.

Making an account takes no time? Please, it took you several minutes to sign up here and more to post. You wasted your own time and not everyone that posts here is even a fan.

Fuckin hell are you shitting me right now? A decision he made himself? DSP? The man who can't even figure out how to incentivize his tips goal besides guilt tripping is going to figure out shit on his own? Holy hell are you delusional. Yeah it literally all included took me 3 minutes to turn on a vpn, create a fake email, create a fake account, verify the account, and make 5 posts. I spend more time taking a piss in a day, you have got to be fucktarded.

16 minutes ago, derpthederp said:

Yeah it literally all included took me 3 minutes to turn on a vpn, create a fake email, create a fake account, verify the account, and make 5 posts.

All for Phil to never see it because he doesn't really come here. That's pretty retarded.

3 minutes ago, derpthederp said:

We got mods here, how do you even know it was Phil?

You probably got reported for being a dumbass.

Edited by KGhaleon
4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

We got mods here, how do you even know it was Phil?

You probably got reported for being a dumbass.

Because you raging tardbasket cocksucker, it tells you who moderates you. Sorry to break it to you, but I live in his head rent free, he couldn't even spell your name if he had a gun to his head. And you pay him for the pleasure of being casually disliked, because you're a fuckin moron. @Phil Hi say bye to Kat before she heads off to fuck her boyfriend!

Oh yeah, don't forget to beg extra hard today, gotta get that new Steve Austin to impress the factions that you can't be a part of in your manly bejeweled mobile game! Black hole that money @Phil ! You got it for free from autists and retards so who cares it's your money now!

Edited by derpthederp