The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

So much toxcicty in the forums lately.... 

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

What's up with @MoraMoria? Can't follow the account, doesn't show last visited.

I think they have their privacy settings on. As I tried to follow them back when I joined the forum but wasn't able to. 

Seems strange that they haven't posted in while tho. I hope everything is OK. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I know right.  So much stupid shit.

There has been too much stupid shit since day one, because anyone who is an unironic fan of @Phil should sit down and re-evaluate all their life decisions under the assumption that they are a fucking moron, especially the paycucks. Keep feeding the piggy guys it's hilarious!

Remember when you had a friend @Phil ? Shame you fucked him over and now the only person you can talk to is Derich the autistic child and Papavera the furfag </3 I can only imagine how much your parents hate you for wasting their money on mobile games, but that Hulk Hogan was worth it wasn't it buddy? Tell Kat's boyfriend I said hi!

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

What's up with @MoraMoria? Can't follow the account, doesn't show last visited.

You say some weird stuff sometimes, so maybe he did block your account. If you block someone they can't communicate with you at all.

1 hour ago, derpthederp said:

Bro, you know not everyone here is a fan right? You think you're in Phil's twitch chat or some shit.

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

Talk about obnoxious. Are you 10 years old? I hope so.

He spammed every single forum thread.

What kind of retarded shit is this dude? Are you legitimately retarded because that's the only way I could rationalize you caring about this forum at all, or calling people a certain age for any behavior you don't agree with that's legit retarded. @Phil Hey beggar! Get that tard vest on buddy! Milk those whales!

Lol @Phil you are a fake, you are a fraud, you are a cartoon character, you're just not successful with it just admit you're jealous of PewDiePie and Dr. Disrespect and Ninja because they make money being honestly entertaining while you look like a buffoon and you've sunk to putting on vests and blowing bubbles like a retard XD And it's funny that your retarded fans think you give a goddamn about them at all and that you keep feeding into that delusion. You are a fucking clown and you always have been, get bent you jealous shit. Kat is fucking other guys.

Nobody finds meaning in your content @Phil your commentary is retarded and you're a failure of a streamer and your fans are autistic or retarded and they don't understand what the money they give you means in the real world. You fucking clown. Kat loves big black cocks.

Nice job @Phil you managed to guilt trip your retards into giving you money again! And after you said you aren't the type of guy to take your money and clock out, you're taking your money and clocking out, hypocritical to the last you fat weak thinskinned fuck.

Edited by derpthederp
20 hours ago, derpthederp said:

Because you raging tardbasket cocksucker, it tells you who moderates you. Sorry to break it to you, but I live in his head rent free, he couldn't even spell your name if he had a gun to his head. And you pay him for the pleasure of being casually disliked, because you're a fuckin moron. @Phil Hi say bye to Kat before she heads off to fuck her boyfriend!

Oh yeah, don't forget to beg extra hard today, gotta get that new Steve Austin to impress the factions that you can't be a part of in your manly bejeweled mobile game! Black hole that money @Phil ! You got it for free from autists and retards so who cares it's your money now!

Here's what I got from your comment after giving you advice:

• You're a teenager.
  • He lives in your head rent free.
  • You're jealous he has a woman around him.

I told you, there is nothing to be mad about, but detractors like you who decide to get mad instead of laugh are the reason Phil is still around. Imagine being the direct catalyst to never seeing your ultimate goal.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Oh damn, Subnautica on the go.

Torchlight 3 is definitely on my wishlist.

Awesome. Torchlight will be great i think. 

Garden Story looks a bit like a Stardew rip off, but I'm not mad, I'll still probably play the hell out of it. 

Raji looks interesting too I guess. 

28 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

Awesome. Torchlight will be great i think. 

Garden Story looks a bit like a Stardew rip off, but I'm not mad, I'll still probably play the hell out of it. 

Raji looks interesting too I guess. 

Spiritfarer looks interesting though I need to see more gameplay, kinda reminds me a bit of Terraria.

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

LOL. That didn't take long. The next one will be maybe within 2 weeks.

I already blocked those children, I assume they got banned by the mods?

I just finished building this for my cats. Holy shit it's so huge.

717YEHqQFDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

59 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

The dude started posting pics of his  dick. Lol

He thinks this is twitch or something and that he's getting at Phil by posting here. Dumbass bitch, Phil rarely comes here and it's only to post updates on twitch marathon polls.

Watching some Dark Souls playthroughs. That reminded me how Phil now keeps saying DS is challenging but fair. (I think as excuse why not play Code Vein and other souls clones.) What I see is that it's only hard because it's highly unfair. Even when I watched DS1 The Magic Run recently, he constantly complained about it being unfair and broken. While DS1 is the fairest one.

Edited by babymngaming456