The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

6 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Watching some Dark Souls playthroughs. That reminded me how Phil now keeps saying DS is challenging but fair. (I think as excuse why not play Code Vein and other souls clones.) What I see is that it's only hard because it's highly unfair. Even when I watched The Magic Run recently, he constantly complained about it being unfair and broken.

That's like every rage game he's ever played.

So no Mortal Shell because it's not a big AAA release. Though I agree, it looks bad. At least Lords of the Fallen looked kinda interesting. So AAA, stop making shitty open world clones, get to make souls clones. Not going to happen, journos hate such games.

Edited by babymngaming456

19 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

So no Mortal Shell because it's not a big AAA release. Though I agree, it looks bad. At least Lords of the Fallen looked kinda interesting. So AAA, stop making shitty open world clones, get to make souls clones. Not going to happen, journos hate such games.

I'll likely be playing it, games looks pretty cool.

Lords of the fallen was the only Souls-like that I hated.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

Are you going to play Mortal Shell, Elden Ring, and or Demon Souls remake when they come out?

Mortal shell is already out.

18 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Are you going to play Mortal Shell

no, it looks so bland

I have to agree with Phillip. There's no souls clone that looks any close to DS. They always look extremely bland.

18 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Elden Ring, and or Demon Souls remake

who knows

6 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

no, it looks so bland

I have to agree with Phillip. There's no souls clone that looks any close to DS. They always look extremely bland.

who knows

I'm guessing you need to see more gameplay and or information on Elden Ring and the Demon Souls remake before you decide to buy it or not?

All the reviews suggest that Mortal shell is mediocre, has anyone here actually played it?

52 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

All the reviews suggest that Mortal shell is mediocre, has anyone here actually played it?

Nah.

I wonder why folks are calling it mediocre? It seems like it has all the traits to satisfy people that love Soulsborne games. That is not a bad thing. 

It's probably just some people bashing on it because it's not "innovative " or "daring"

What the fuck dude, some serious Deadly premonition spoilers.

Spoiler

Thomas crossdressing and George is the killer? Holy hell.

hahaha, Phil's reaction to that one moment is hilarious. Classic phil.9:40

Spoiler

Edited by KGhaleon

Phil really loves doing long parody speeches about other content creators being cartoon characters. Why provide free content for troll videos? Just a make show about it. Project Ninja. Or maybe he's playing 4D chess with the detractors. Providing content because their videos bring in new people.

15 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

What the fuck dude, some serious Deadly premonition spoilers.

Reveal hidden contents

Thomas crossdressing and George is the killer? Holy hell.

hahaha, Phil's reaction to that one moment is hilarious. Classic phil.9:40

Reveal hidden contents

Haha lol. Geez that was brutal. 

Damn, the ending of Deadly premonition was unexpected and crazy. I kinda expected that one dude to be the villain but it was still a shock.

Anyone else watching Phil's Fire Emblem run? 

Why did he enable permadeath, then rewinds if any of his team dies. It completely negates the point. :unsure:

Just now, 100gecs said:

Why did he enable permadeath

People wanted it because he already plays on the easiest difficulty.

1 minute ago, 100gecs said:

then rewinds if any of his team dies.

It's a feature of the game. You are supposed to rewind. If you lost too many characters, you would have to replay the whole battle. It's no different than rewind but much more tedious. You put a lot of time and effort into leveling your characters. Of course you don't want to lose them.

But he could let some useless characters die to make it more interesting. Just recruit new ones. With the difficulty he's on he could afford to lose half of the team and still win. But he's afraid to even let his characters take any damage. Did you watch Fall Guys? He just HAS to win.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

But he could let some useless characters die to make it more interesting. Just recruit new ones. With the difficulty he's on he could afford to lose half of the team and still win. But he's afraid to even let his characters take any damage. Did you watch Fall Guys? He just HAS to win.

Yea I agree. He has not cared about Hannaman at all during his playthrough but when he dies he has to rewind!? 

I'm still enjoying the playthrough tho. As its the path I didn't take, so it's cool to see how the story plays out from the Churches point of view 

On 8/17/2020 at 10:12 PM, babymngaming456 said:

What's up with @MoraMoria? Can't follow the account, doesn't show last visited.

The first thing is because my privacy-settings.

On 8/18/2020 at 12:44 AM, 100gecs said:

Seems strange that they haven't posted in while tho. I hope everything is OK. 

Oh, that's so nice of you!

Kiss.gif

• Like 1

How the hell do you beat this damn snake in Nioh 2?

I got rid of all his poison pools by destroying the statues but he's still hard as hell.

:edit:

Spear worked pretty well, since it hits both the snake arms and the boss both. Fuck that thing.

Edited by KGhaleon

Platinumed Tsushima, was actually really easy compared to most games. Just had to look up where those 10 altars were.

Started a playthrough of God of War as well. Damn this game is visually stunning...

boy