The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

You're clearly 10 if you feel the need to get into an argument over something so irrelevant as the guy asking for advice.

The guy with the Animal Crossing avatar is calling someone else a prepubescent child lol. Okay. You know you could ignore me, right? Nobody was even talking to you and you're mad at me asking a question about a question you didn't even help to answer for him. You immediately jumped down my throat. What happened? Bad day at Toys R Us? Boyfriend left you? Whatever happened in your real life please don't bring that energy here. 

Thanks.

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

I was expecting Batman Arkham City to be an action game, not a mobile puzzle game. Now I know from where Ghost of Tsushima got inspiration.

Batman Arkham City is still nonetheless an amazing game though.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

I was expecting Batman Arkham City to be an action game, not a mobile puzzle game. Now I know from where Ghost of Tsushima got inspiration.

Is this another one of your jokes?

Or have you never played or saw any footage of Batman Arkham city before DSP started playing?

24 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Batman Arkham City is still nonetheless an amazing game though.

I'm sure it's possible it's an OK game if you play the main story.

1 minute ago, GuessWhat said:

Or have you never played or saw any footage of Batman Arkham city before DSP started playing?

I thought it's an action game like PS1 Spiderman. I didn't expect it to be another generic open world game. You know, Phil now plays every game like it's a mobile game (especially open world games are designed like that), that makes it worse.

3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Batman Arkham City is one of the best superhero games I ever played.

5 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I thought it's an action game like PS1 Spiderman. I didn't expect it to be another generic open world game. You know, Phil now plays every game like it's a mobile game (especially open world games are designed like that), that makes it worse.

You sound like you're saying open world games are bad.

20 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

You didn't answer my question though.

Have you never played or saw any footage of Batman Arkham city before DSP started playing?

15 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Batman Arkham City is one of the best superhero games I ever played.

You sound like you're saying open world games are bad.

He doesn't like most games unless they are Soulsbournes so interpret that however you want.

35 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

saw any footage of Batman Arkham city before DSP started playing?

I saw footage of it being an action game. Phil is doing every side mission, side content, every Riddler puzzle. Mostly stands around doing nothing.

He thinks you are supposed to play Pokemon like a mobile game. Catch them all, do every evolution. He fell for the marketing scheme, again.

I thought Batman would be an OK playthrough if it's a straightforward action game. Instead it turned into another Tsushima.

33 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

He doesn't like most games unless they are Soulsbournes

It's a joke.

Edited by babymngaming456
18 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

The guy with the Animal Crossing avatar is calling someone else a prepubescent child lol. Okay. You know you could ignore me, right? Nobody was even talking to you and you're mad at me asking a question about a question you didn't even help to answer for him. You immediately jumped down my throat. What happened? Bad day at Toys R Us? Boyfriend left you? Whatever happened in your real life please don't bring that energy here. 

Thanks.

Like I said, 10 years old. If you don't want to be called out then don't be rude to other forum posters.

Don't be a bitch.

Edited by KGhaleon
13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Like I said, 10 years old. If you don't want to be called out then don't be rude to other forum posters.

Don't be a bitch.

Only you thought I was rude. I understand you had a horrible day, but again, keep that negative energy to yourself. You "calling me out" means nothing, you're not a moderator. And you  calling me a bitch means nothing when I get a handful of PM's saying 'he will report and  dox you over losing an internet argument." So ignore me or eat a dick, coward lol.

14 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

You "calling me out" means nothing, 

Don't say dumb shit and you won't get called out.

I'm pretty excited to play Final fantasy legend again. They are releasing all three games. I haven't played those since I was a kid.

Puyo puyo tetris 2 looks hot as well.

Man fuck that Kingdom hearts game though.

41 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm pretty excited to play Final fantasy legend again. They are releasing all three games. I haven't played those since I was a kid.

They are? Cool, I know a streamer that likes FF games a lot, I'll have to check his stuff to see if he covers them.

20 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

so i am getting a new Motherboard for my PC, for the i5 3570 i bought months ago, hopefully it works.

right now on my Core 2 Quad Q9650 and 1650 GTX i am running Wolfenstein 2, around 50-100+FPS (50FPS for outside areas on Uber settings) (100+FPS for inside areas)

On 8/26/2020 at 8:16 PM, KGhaleon said:

Don't say dumb shit and you won't get called out.

Puyo puyo tetris 2 looks hot as well.

Man fuck that Kingdom hearts game though.

Season 3 of Aggretsuko was fantastic