The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

39 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Dunno, he's about to end the stream and he's only got $32. That looks pretty bad for his vest stuff.

There's going to be overtime until someone hits it. There's always people lined up to save it at the last minute. At this point it's just sad.

15 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

people mass tipped at the last minute and bumped it up to $150.

3 tips at the same time trying to save the streak. Those people aren't exactly smart. How sad must Awcgreat's life be that the reason to tip are trolls that live rent free in his head? I could ask the same about Onlyicedcoffee, who only cares about getting attention from trolls. Those people are just sad.

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

For a Nintendo first party game that is pretty abysmal still but okay.

Just now, babymngaming456 said:

3 tips at the same time trying to save the streak. Those people aren't exactly smart. How sad must Awcgreat's life be that the reason to tip are trolls that live rent free in his head? I could ask the same about Onlyicedcoffee, who only cares about getting attention from trolls. Those people are just sad.

I think this is more hilarious than if he missed the goal. Imagine standing by 9,10, 11PM on a Saturday to see if a 39 year old meme streamer hits a goal, then donating the rest of the money so a bunch of random internet people don't laugh at him. 

1 minute ago, babymngaming456 said:

Some poor kid is waiting for the last minute to use all his money to save the streak. So he can feel important at least once in his sad life. Then finds out someone else donated at the same time.

I wished I was a fly on the wall of that kids bedroom to see what he does after donating that money and the stream turns off. Im almost certain that it's nothing.

5 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

From Reddit:

"DSP encouraged me to stream and YouTube."

tw42bg4sk3k51.thumb.jpg.3c09412dc5e2a6205db05f756da51e58.jpg

I hope the kid is ready for disappointment and failure. His best video has less than 40 views.

Everyone has to start somewhere. I also think the amount of views/viewers is irrelevant. Especially if it is just a hobby and not a main source of income. As long as they are deriving pleasure from it, that's all that matters. 

I wish him the best. 

31 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

From Reddit:

"DSP encouraged me to stream and YouTube."

It is not a good idea to say your encouraged by a person who many people view as a scumbag. I don't think this guy even watches his own content because his mic is so low you can't even hear him in most videos. Also what the fuck is going on here?

2.thumb.png.bfee51e42adeba9a6ca827fe8ea666d3.png

1 hour ago, 100gecs said:

Everyone has to start somewhere. I also think the amount of views/viewers is irrelevant. Especially if it is just a hobby and not a main source of income. As long as they are deriving pleasure from it, that's all that matters. 

These people start streaming because they see DSP, and think they can be so much more popular than him if they are positive. They don't realize that there are hundreds of streamers like that with 0 views. It's the same mentality as the idiots who tip to make trolls angry. They aren't going to bring it anywhere. They think "DSP is popular, that means I can be too". Then they end up being failures like Tevin and LSB.

3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

I hope the kid is ready for disappointment and failure. His best video has less than 40 views.

Like everyone starting out?

You have to start at the bottom and work your way up. Personally I don't think it's worth the effort unless you become a megastar. Plenty of other jobs pay better and are more stable.

Heard crying from my living room and my fucking kitten had gotten one of her feet stuck in the blinds again. She's just hanging there to the amusement of my cat other.

I'm gonna have to take these blinds down or something.

27 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Heard crying from my living room and my fucking kitten had gotten one of her feet stuck in the blinds again. She's just hanging there to the amusement of my cat other.

Why are all your cats trying to kill themselves? Do they not like the environment?

50 minutes ago, Noir said:

Basically you need to either be extremely charismatic and unique to get a big audience or be infamous and capitalize on it like LTG and Phil.  

Just think Phil has been doing this for 10 years and is essentially relying on the generosity of 5 people to make streaming his livelihood. I wouldn't even try this late into the streaming world unless you're a woman and have a few pieces of sexually provocative clothing items to put on while you play.

43 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Most people will stay at the bottom forever. If your main inspiration for being a streamer is to be better than DSP, then you are not going to make it anywhere.

Most people don't watch one streamer.

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Most people will stay at the bottom forever

You speak as if the only reason a person should stream is to become famous and rich. 

Alot of the streamers I watch are smaller streamers. They only stream as a hobby and they seem to be have way more fun than the professional streamers.

Idk. You seem to have a negative and cynical view of others.... 

5 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

You speak as if the only reason a person should stream is to become famous and rich. 

I mean thinking you can be better than DSP shouldn't be a reason to become a streamer. The guy admits he's a failure. He's just trying to find solace that at least not being like DSP makes him somehow successful. It's sad.

"Look here, look listen. I'm not entertaining. My videos are shit. I have no viewers. But at least I don't ask for money. Haha, I'm so better than DSP. Take that."

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Most people don't watch one streamer.

And what? What exactly were you trying to say?

39 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

And? What a stupid question is this?

I'm questioning your logic myself.

Just hit the end game for God of war(2018), literally an hour from the ending. Dunno if I should take time to do the Valkyries and shit?

Edited by KGhaleon
29 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

WTF?!? It was a legitimate question. Are you still mad about nobody liking Paper Mario?

I finished Paper mario like a month ago, you're the one that keeps talking about it. Go make out with it or whatever.

8 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I finished Paper mario like a month ago, you're the one that keeps talking about it. Go make out with it or whatever.

Whatever dude. Here are a couple of links to help your depressed cats.

https://petcentral.chewy.com/behavior-stress-anxiety-six-simple-ways-to-help-cats-with-depression/

https://rehome.adoptapet.com/answers/cat-rehoming/where-can-i-put-a-cat-up-for-adoption

https://www.peta.org/

In other news, looks like Phil is relying on chat to beat another boss.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
10 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

In other news, looks like Phil is relying on chat to beat another boss.

Hey now, chat interaction. How terrible.

It's like people never offer advice or try to help streamers with games. Never ever.

Edited by KGhaleon

@100gecs Think of it this way. The guy already sounds like a failure if he has to brag about not asking for money, respecting his audience. (that's what he does in the full post) It's common courtesy that everyone does. It's like bragging about being able to wipe your own ass or tie your shoes. It's something normal people don't brag about. From my experience, people who pride themselves of being better than DSP end up being massive failures.

Edited by babymngaming456