The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

13 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Oh I agree that he seems like a douch bag. I only saw the photo and assumed you were shitting on him because he wanted to be a streamer. 

13 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

"Look here, look listen. I'm not entertaining. My videos are shit. I have no viewers. But at least I don't ask for money. Haha, I'm so better than DSP. Take that."

This gave me more context to the situation 

• Replies 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Hey now, chat interaction. How terrible.

It's like people never offer advice or try to help streamers with games. Never ever.

Also this guy:

13 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I finished Paper mario like a month ago, you're the one that keeps talking about it. Go make out with it or whatever.

You're mad because I keep talking about it, but keep quoting me when I talk about it. Wouldn't anybody else who is anoyyed by someone else's factual observation of a game just ignore that person? I'm giving you pass after pass because if my animals were trying to kill themselves at my house, I would be discombobulated too. But enough is enough.

3 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

You're mad because I keep talking about it, but keep quoting me when I talk about it.

Just seems like you want to fuck the game or something, bro. It's weird how obsessed you've been about it lately.

Most people have already finished and shelved it. It's an ok game.

• Like 1

@100gecs As I know there are 2 types of people that get inspired by DSP.

• They think it's easy to become successful and earn lots of money if DSP can do it. These sound like idiots.
  • They think they are some great streamers just because they don't ask for money and kiss the asses of their donors. These sound like losers.

Being inspired by DSP, because you think he's a bad streamer, isn't a good start.

20 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

• They think it's easy to become successful and earn lots of money if DSP can do it. These sound like idiots.
  • They think they are some great streamers just because they don't ask for money and kiss the asses of their donors. These sound like losers.

Being inspired by DSP, because you think he's a bad streamer, isn't a good start.

Phil's been on youtube/twitch for over a decade, and he's still struggling. Not a good career path.

47 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Yeah, I just read the full thread. They do definitely seem like fools. 

They don't seem to understand that Phill was literally just in the right place at the right moment...  That's why he had any initial success. 

I was to quick to defend... My bad :blush:

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Just seems like you want to fuck the game or something, bro. It's weird how obsessed you've been about it lately.

Most people have already finished and shelved it. It's an ok game.

I want to "fuck the game"? How old are you? Phil is playing it in his rotation, this is his forum, me saying its one of the most boring stream games ever is the only reason I am still talking about it.

"Most people have finished and shelved the game" Maybe but Phil hasn't. Until he does, this mediocre 5/10 game will be talked about. Get over it and actually watch the streams instead of just hanging around here trying to find someone to argue with because you had a bad, lonely day per usual.

1 hour ago, TheSkyTruth said:

"Most people have finished and shelved the game" Maybe but Phil hasn't. Until he does, this mediocre 5/10 game will be talked about. Get over it and actually watch the streams instead of just hanging around here trying to find someone to argue with because you had a bad, lonely day per usual.

No way, that sounds super boring. I don't wanna be like you.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

Even Swagginz said to Phil that Paper Mario sucks.

What a rebel.

5 hours ago, TheGamer said:

Isn't it funny how Mario And Luigi RPG creators could make their own Characters but Paper Mario's Creators can't

Last one released was 2016 though, 2013 if you count the last good one.

16 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

What a rebel.

Yes you are.

2.thumb.png.8d3517400c19caad58e804620794a744.png

Man who wishes Americans would go to war with themselves but too scared to walk outside himself to tell someone to not park in his driveway.

On 5/31/2020 at 10:23 PM, KGhaleon said:

Some protesters thought it would be cool to park in my driveway so I had their asses towed. When people heard there were cops at my place they converged on my area, but the cops had already left.

You seem like a very shady person in real life. Im not following your internet trail btw, people are sending me these things where you make yourself look like an idiot. Paper Mario still sucks, have a good day.

2 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Yes you are.

2.thumb.png.8d3517400c19caad58e804620794a744.png

Man who wishes Americans would go to war with themselves but too scared to walk outside himself to tell someone to not park in his driveway.

You seem like a very shady person in real life. Im not following your internet trail btw, people are sending me these things where you make yourself look like an idiot. Paper Mario still sucks, have a good day.

Pfft, way to out your own sock account, ImpaleHisHeart.

8 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

@KGhaleon

Seems like you have a bunch of followers that report your activity to either their friends or random people‼

Now that is pretty cool.

No, it's just one dumbass going through my feed because he's mad at me for making fun of him.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Pfft, way to out your own sock account, ImpaleHisHeart.

No, it's just one dumbass going through my feed because he's mad at me for making fun of him.

Quoting another post is now outing yourself to actually being the person your quoting. If that's the case then are you MoraMora? That's really stupid but as the information flows in about how big of a loser you are, the more I feel sorry for you.

2.thumb.png.bf805425cd23b17d6bfe047f630df94a.png

I think you have bigger issues to deal with then coming up with conspiracy theories that don't make sense. Like saving your cats. Did you ever figure that out btw? Why they want to kill themselves when they are around you? Paper Mario still sucks. Have a good day.

1.thumb.jpg.d03a41ac14d0658c29ee1fbefba80601.jpg

Edited by TheSkyTruth
1 hour ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Well now that you exposed your own dumb ass, I guess I will block you now. No time for that shit again.

See you next time under a different sock account when you get banned again.

4 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

TBH with you guys, I've given it some further thought.  I am going to wait til Christmas to get an Xbox One.

Why not get the xbox series x then? Xbox one will be outdated at that point.