• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I'm doing good myself.  Enjoying the forums so far despite the stupid shit from the trolls?

That good to hear, that you are doing good. 

Also I think it's a good idea to wait until Christmas to get a PS4. The price will drop by then.

Im als considering getting either a ps4 (or Ps5 if I'm lucky) at Christmas. There are so many play station exclusives I feel like I have missed out on. 

12 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

That good to hear, that you are doing good. 

Also I think it's a good idea to wait until Christmas to get a PS4. The price will drop by then.

Im als considering getting either a ps4 (or Ps5 if I'm lucky) at Christmas. There are so many play station exclusives I feel like I have missed out on. 

The one play station exclusive I feel I must have and play is Marvel's Spider-Man.  That game is so amazing.  No pun intended.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

The one play station exclusive I feel I must have and play is Marvel's Spider-Man.  That game is so amazing.  No pun intended.

Yeah, spider-man is definitely at the top of my list too. Persona 5 Royal is another one that I'm dying to play

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That game is so amazing.  No pun intended.

Lol

5 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

Yeah, spider-man is definitely at the top of my list too. Persona 5 Royal is another one that I'm dying to play

Marvel's Spider-Man was literally my most anticipated game of 2018.  More so than God of War 4 which is also a great game as well.

If you're new to me and my content, I'm a huge Spider-Man fan.  Been a fan ever since my father took me and my brother to go see the original 2002 film that starred Tobey Maguire as the character.  Over the years, I've read many of his comics, watched most if not all of his TV shows and animated series including the 1994 animated series and played many of his video games including the first Neversoft game from 2000.  Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel character, comic book character, and superhero of all time.

8 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Marvel's Spider-Man was literally my most anticipated game of 2018.  More so than God of War 4 which is also a great game as well.

If you're new to me and my content, I'm a huge Spider-Man fan.  Been a fan ever since my father took me and my brother to go see the original 2002 film that starred Tobey Maguire as the character.  Over the years, I've read many of his comics, watched most if not all of his TV shows and animated series including the 1994 animated series and played many of his video games including the first Neversoft game from 2000.  Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel character, comic book character, and superhero of all time.

Oh OK. 

Yeah the Toby Maguire Spider-Man was my first introduction to Spider-Man also. I remember watching the first one in VHS. Then seeing Spider-Man 2 in the cinema. 

Spider-Man 2 on the PS2 was my. First Spider-Man game. 

Have you seen Into The Spider-verse? If so is it good? I honestly haven't watched a superhero movie in years. I missed all of the Avengers hype... I might go back and binge them all one day! lol 

2 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

Oh OK. 

Yeah the Toby Maguire Spider-Man was my first introduction to Spider-Man also. I remember watching the first one in VHS. Then seeing Spider-Man 2 in the cinema. 

Spider-Man 2 on the PS2 was my. First Spider-Man game. 

Have you seen Into The Spider-verse? If so is it good? I honestly haven't watched a superhero movie in years. I missed all of the Avengers hype... I might go back and binge them all one day! lol 

IMO Tobey Maguire was a great Peter Parker/Spider-Man.  Sure he was flawed, but still great.

Into the Spider-Verse is a great Spidey flick.  Not my favorite but definitely in my top 5 Spider-Man films of all time.

Spider-Man 2 is still my favorite Spider-Man movie.  Want to see my review?  Check it out in the movie review thread.  As for the game, it is still my favorite Spider-Man game and my favorite movie tie-in game of all time.  I have so much nostalgia with that game.

As for the Avengers movies, they are all amazing.  The best of them all IMO though is Endgame.  Endgame is really good.  IMO, it is the best superhero movie I've seen to date.

• Like 1

Lot of good stuff announced today. I can't wait to play Sunshine again since I never fully 100% it when I was younger.

You know John Rambo and Phil never finished their Super mario 3D world playthrough? They stopped right before the bonus world.

2 hours ago, 100gecs said:

Lol

Tsushima is also one of the best PS4 games.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Are we allowed to mention that name here? :sad:

Whole cluster of games is just a reminder of Phil's old flings and lies. Mario Galaxy he played with Leanna and lied to his audience saying Rambo didn't want to play it, according to Rambo that is.

I wonder does he miss having people in real life join him in playthroughs. 

6 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Now he has chat. But the times with Rambo seem like the most fun he had in his life.

Oh thats right the chat is full of his "friends" that he never wants to meet, invite to his house, and insults regularly. Way better than having another human right next to you to play with.

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Now he has chat. But the times with Rambo seem like the most fun he had in his life.

This implies that we know his entire life. Dude's only been on youtube for a decade or so.

I think he straight up said John was just another friend of his, not even his best friend.

Mario Kart Live. Pay for game that will probably cost as much as the system itself to race rc cars... in game..... but in real life too. Good job? Not to worry the Nintendnuts will buy it, play it once, and stick it in a corner as they lie on a forum somewhere saying they can't go a day without playing it.

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

You know what game has the music of Nier:A? The first Nier.

Man that would be cool if the game was getting a remaster.

Happy memorial day weekend.

I'm gonna try and platinum GoW today. Those ravens are gonna be a bitch tho.

Edited by KGhaleon
31 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

It would be nice if Phil would just say it's his wife's birthday and he wants to take the weekend off for it instead of pretending to have an ear infection

It's really sad a grown man will go to that length just to take a few days off and round up pity donations from a complete lie when he gets back.