• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

That David copperfield movie was pretty good until the last 10 minutes or so when it turns to shit.

Yeah gotta agree with that last 10 mins was wierd 

3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

118910512_2642653052639411_3087860193740196664_n.jpg

Next year is Zelda's 35th Anniversary 

Hoping Ocarina 3D, Majora 3D, Wind Waker HD, And Twilight Princess HD all in one Collection 

And Skyward Sword to Switch 

And obviously news for BOTW 2

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah gotta agree with that last 10 mins was wierd 

Next year is Zelda's 35th Anniversary 

Hoping Ocarina 3D, Majora 3D, Wind Waker HD, And Twilight Princess HD all in one Collection 

And Skyward Sword to Switch 

And obviously news for BOTW 2

Yup.

I think Wind waker, Twilight and Skyward are assuredly coming out. The others would be nice though I imagine it would take a bit of work.

Played Dragon's Dogma for the first time today. It seems pretty awesome. Gonna play some more tonight.

Got my ass pushed in by a cyclops but managed to knock it off a cliff.

15 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:
Taking all bets against those who DONT think he will be  wearing the same fungus filled "I clean these everyday but they gave me 3 ear infections this year" headphones on tomorrows stream.

He threw the old cups out. Having 2 double ear infections. Both times infection somehow spreads to the other ear. The problem might be somewhere else.

18 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Do you need my to buy you a Switch little guy?

No, I could just emulate it on PC. I'm surprised they don't sell Mario 64 for $60.

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, babymngaming456 said:

Ruptured eardrum is caused by middle ear infections. I believe what he has is an outer ear infection.

I have no idea, this infection was non-existent on Thursday and now its life changing on Saturday night. Didn't know ear infections worked like that even when your shoving antibiotics in each ear every few hours like Phil says he is.

Or this might be giant cover up for Kats birthday weekend. Nobody knows and anything can happen in DSPLand.

49 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

I have no idea, this infection was non-existent on Thursday and now its life changing on Saturday night. Didn't know ear infections worked like that even when your shoving antibiotics in each ear every few hours like Phil says he is.

Or this might be giant cover up for Kats birthday weekend. Nobody knows and anything can happen in DSPLand.

This was on Thursday.

Edited by GuessWhat
28 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

1. Didn't find a mention of an ear infection or even hearing loss 24 hours before now did you?

2. As I was saying. It popped up out of no where.

1. No. I heard him mention it on Thursday though. You said it was "non-existent on Thursday". I was just showing you were wrong about that lol. Then you moved it to Wednesday.

2. That's what happens, man. People can endure sicknesses for awhile or not notice them because it is not causing any mental or physical distress, but then it will reach a

" pain threshold" and people will notice something is wrong.

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

1. No. I heard him mention it on Thursday though. You said it was "non-existent on Thursday". I was just showing you were wrong about that lol. Then you moved it to Wednesday.

2. That's what happens, man. People can endure sicknesses for awhile or not notice them because it is not causing any mental or physical distress, but then it will reach a

" pain threshold" and people will notice something is wrong.

1. I could of said "Non-Existent on Friday" and still be technically right.

2. Read up on ear infections since im assuming you've never had one. They don't just "pop up" conveniently on a birthday weekend.

You can believe what you want though, Phil demands you to.

34 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

1. I could of said "Non-Existent on Friday" and still be technically right.

2. Read up on ear infections since im assuming you've never had one. They don't just "pop up" conveniently on a birthday weekend.

You can believe what you want though, Phil demands you to.

1.  lol what. My point was you said "this infection was non-existent on Thursday " . I proved you wrong.

2. I didn't say they just pop up you did.

Anyways, now I see you think DSP is lying about the ear infection. That is fine im not trying to change your mind.

49 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

1.  lol what. My point was you said "this infection was non-existent on Thursday " . I proved you wrong.

2. I didn't say they just pop up you did.

And I proved you have no idea how ear infections work if you want to gloat about small victories. I was off by a day and you don't know what an ear infection is. Accept it.

49 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Anyways, now I see you think DSP is lying about the ear infection. That is fine im not trying to change your mind.

Good choice. 

37 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

How was it? Was it overly difficult on normal difficulty? 

I want to get this game when the Ps5 comes out but I am warey that the bosses are too difficult (like dark souls bosses) 

The game has a difficulty setting like most games.If Balanced is somehow too hard for you, play it on the "give me a story" setting which is incredibly easy. Just play the game and figure it out for yourself.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
  • Like 1