The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

12 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

And I proved you have no idea how ear infections work if you want to gloat about small victories. I was off by a day and you don't know what an ear infection is. Accept it.

Good choice. 

The game has difficulty setting like most games.If Balanced is somehow too hard for you, play it on the "give me a story" setting which is incredibly easy. Just play the game and figure it out for yourself.

K

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

more accurate

switch.thumb.jpg.47fe944e55d58ca7702750e1780e8043.jpgswitch1.thumb.jpg.357c935b2ccfbc60c2f5b6446f583c83.jpg

Seriously, acting elitist over games for children makes you look like the saddest loser. Why would you have the need justify playing games for children, and acting like it's a superior choice? People will think you are a loser. Having the opposite effect you want. There's a reason Nintendo fans are despised.

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

more accurate

switch.thumb.jpg.47fe944e55d58ca7702750e1780e8043.jpg

Its funny how grown adults who are Nintendo fans get pissed when you bring up the fact that the thing doesn't have many games. Especially for adults. When you get excited for the 3rd re-release of Mario 64 for $60, something is wrong.

31 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

more accurate

switch.thumb.jpg.47fe944e55d58ca7702750e1780e8043.jpgswitch1.thumb.jpg.9247a94d58c54c9d649e072e125ddd74.jpg

Seriously, acting elitist over games for children makes you look like the saddest loser. Why would you have the need justify playing games for children, and acting like it's a superior choice? People will think you are a loser. Having the opposite effect you want. There's a reason Nintendo fans are despised.

5 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Its funny how grown adults who are Nintendo fans get pissed when you bring up the fact that the thing doesn't have many games. Especially for adults. When you get excited for the 3rd re-release of Mario 64 for $60, something is wrong.

Imagine thinking colorful, cartoony games are "games for children". Oh well, enjoy your grey and brown "adult" games fellas.

5 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Imagine thinking colorful, cartoony games are "games for children". Oh well, enjoy your grey and brown "adult" games fellas.

Its not even that, these people are getting excited to pay full price for the same game over and over again then gloat to other console/PC owners like we're suppose to be jealous. Its hilarious.

11 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Imagine thinking colorful, cartoony games are "games for children".

Is this supposed to be sarcasm? Everyone with a bit of common sense can realize Nintendo games are specifically designed for little children.

11 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Oh well, enjoy your grey and brown "adult" games fellas.

Those aren't a thing since the PS3. Stop grasping at straws. This is what I mean. Stuff like this makes Nintendo fans look like complete idiots and losers. Also look at how BOTW looks.

13 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

That is funny though how nintendo keeps porting games, and the nintendo crowds gets so hype to play the same game for the nth time.

I mean good job nintendo if it works don't break it.

They are basically simps, and Nintendo is their findom thot. No one has a problem with them playing games for children. But people point out when you act like a huge autist over it. Of course they don't like being confronted with reality.

21 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Its not even that, these people are getting excited to pay full price for the same game over and over again then gloat to other console/PC owners like we're suppose to be jealous. Its hilarious.

Believe it or not, Nintendo fans would prefer to play their favorite games legally without owning 14 different consoles

20 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Is this supposed to be sarcasm? Everyone with a bit of common sense can realize Nintendo games are specifically designed for little children.

Those aren't a thing since the PS3. Stop grasping at straws. This is what I mean. Stuff like this makes Nintendo fans look like complete idiots and losers. Also look at how BOTW looks.

They are basically simps, and Nintendo is their findom thot. No one has a problem with them playing games for children. But people point out when you act like a huge autist over it. Of course they don't like being confronted with reality.

Yes yes, I know, the only games adults should be playing are either hyper realistic or super violent. Anything else is for children. I suppose Marvel movies are also for children, I mean, they do specifically make them so that children will be be able to watch them too.

35 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Nintendo games are specifically designed for little children.

Lol. Actually have a look through Nintendo's IPs. Sure some of the most popular games are bright and inclusive for all gamers but that statement is incredibly reductive. Nintendo caters to a wide variety of people.

1 hour ago, ShinraRecruit said:

without owning 14 different consoles

Another comment grasping at straws that just makes you look like an idiot. This is what I mean. The more you people defend Nintendo, the more you look like losers. You like games for children, OK. No one cares, just shut up about it, and don't pretend you are something better than non Nintendo fans.

prefer to play their favorite games legally

Nah, they are just simps.

the only games adults should be playing are either hyper realistic or super violent.

No one said that. Another comment grasping at straws that just makes you look like an idiot. They shouldn't act elitist over games for children, makes them look like the biggest losers.

I suppose Marvel movies are also for children

They are. Especially for manchildren.

2 hours ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Imagine thinking colorful, cartoony games are "games for children".

Reminds me of Phil's jokes about Fortnite being a cartoony game for children and Nintendo games are for adults.

1 hour ago, 100gecs said:

Lol. Actually have a look through Nintendo's IPs.

Their main games are. Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Pokemon.

-------------------

In short. No one cares if you like games for children. But then don't act superior for playing games for children. And then don't get upset when people think of you as a loser. Also, don't defend your favorite toy maker with the most idiotic straw grasping. And yes, cartoony games are mostly made for children.

-------------------

another one

switch2.thumb.jpg.aaecb23c7099c915c36256f802435f81.jpgsw2.thumb.jpg.3edcfaa18ab66ff01af6f820c804de85.jpg

13 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I liked these: Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange, Avengers: Infinity War

these were just OK: Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Endgame (quips ruined it)

these were shit: Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3

I love most of these including Avengers: Endgame.

However, the only MCU movie I don't really like too much is Thor: The Dark World.

Edited by MDCFAN101
6 hours ago, 100gecs said:

@KGhaleon did you platinum God Of War?

How was it? Was it overly difficult on normal difficulty? 

I want to get this game when the Ps5 comes out but I am warey that the bosses are too difficult (like dark souls bosses) 

Yes, that platinum isn't too hard. Couple of the trophies are annoying though. It's a pretty excellent game.

The only bosses that were Dark souls hard were the optional Valkyries.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Yes, that platinum isn't too hard. Couple of the trophies are annoying though. It's a pretty excellent game.

The only bosses that were Dark souls hard were the optional Valkyries.

I have to admit from what I've seen the Valkyries look like really hard bosses.

2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Who cares what someone else thinks about a movie you like?

For example, I like the film Matilda, which I think is suited for children.

Matilda1.png.b47d8d585e26fd64c2539ef45c3caff4.png

Not trying to be rude, but, by which person specifically are you saying this to?

57 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Not trying to be rude, but, by which person specifically are you saying this to?

He/She was definitely talking about you. You're the only one here that went all rage mode when some said they didn't like your movie.

Edited by TheSkyTruth