The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

Thinking about driving to the store and checking out some of the holiday sales. I've been eying a new 65" TV for a while.

I'd be down for a Roku since most stuff I watch is streamed anyway.

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

@MoraMoria What's the obsession with Yanderedev recently?

Don't even know if that guy is real or dead. Only thing I heard about him is much like Sonic and MLP,  there is some weird link with him and people with autism. Might not be true but I stopped caring after that.

Edited by TheSkyTruth

I'm surprised Avengers isn't a Sony exclusive with the campaign being mostly cinematic trash, with the same brain dead Arkham gameplay. I guess it's not open world.

lol these headlines

• The star of the 'Marvel's Avengers' game is a Muslim Pakistani teenager, a.k.a. Ms. Marvel
  • Marvel’s Avengers has a surprisingly good campaign thanks to Ms. Marvel
  • Marvel's Avengers early impressions: Kamala Khan is the hero this game needs

This is how you can tell there's a high chance it's shit.

18 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

there is some weird link with him and people with autism

He's making an anime game.

Edited by babymngaming456

lol. Yeah I agree. I will be funny to see DSP try to get to grips with making combos. They game won't hold his hand! XD

It will also be strange hearing the game without music. It will just be sounds of the skateboard.... That won't be awkward at all. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

I had to quit one hour early. The gameplay was putting me to sleep. Everyone rightfully compares it to a mobile game. The girl is extremely boring. They couldn't even give her a cool power. She's an even more boring version of Hulk.

I strongly disagree with your stance on the game.  I think the game is fun and the characters are done well.  

Edited by MDCFAN101
1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I strongly disagree with your stance on the game.

The game is boring and the Kamala girl that turns into mini-hulk is bland. She literally ruins it for me.

9 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

lol. Yeah I agree. I will be funny to see DSP try to get to grips with making combos. They game won't hold his hand! XD

It will also be strange hearing the game without music. It will just be sounds of the skateboard.... That won't be awkward at all. 

Yeah its going to be funny. Still pisses me off he's too greedy to leave the music on.

8 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

He wasn't being serious.

It was another one of his "funny jokes"

I knew that.  I just felt like telling people what that game actually is.

Anyways man, how are you doing?  Enjoying your Labor Day so far?  I sure am.