• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Is anybody else watching this stream? Its really really bad. Trolls. Bad gameplay. Silence..

The Tony Hawk stream is so exceptionally bad it became kinda hilarious. You can tell it was mostly bought for day 1 views. Couldn't get day 1 views but at lest it gets a lot of troll views. Nearly as much as Dark Souls. It worked out in the end.

9 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

The Tony Hawk stream is so exceptionally bad it became kinda hilarious. You can tell it was mostly bought for day 1 views. Couldn't get day 1 views but at lest it gets a lot of troll views. Nearly as much as Dark Souls. It worked out in the end.

He just went on break and said "We don't have to play Tony Hawk this week. We can play something else". Basically saying he wants to quit the game already lol.

11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Ok, I've never heard of this game before but it looks awesome. Sounds like it only got 7/10 from reviewers.

Some of that music is really cool, I liked the last song.

4 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

You know everybody doesn't have to like everything YOU like right?

Redundant question to the post you're quoting. This is exactly what he said:

This is Marvel Future Fight.  IMO, it is a fun mobile game.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm doing wonderful‼ What about you?

Doing great myself.  My birthday is coming up on Thursday.  Still deciding on what birthday cake I want.

Recently, I just went back and played the Xbox version of Hulk: The Movie Game and Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction on my Xbox 360.  Decided to give Marvel's Avengers a breather.

6 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Cobra Kai, The Umbrella Academy, Russian Doll, Ozark

Thanks. I started Twin peaks tonight since I really liked Deadly premonition...it's...very similar.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

@KGhaleon

Found the OST:

I was listening to it, it's good.

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Are you going to apologize for insulting me when it was in fact YOU that didn't know what you were talking about?

3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

False advertisement. Captain America is missing for most of the campaign, the girl is the main character.

mag.thumb.jpg.a1f52982454247d46d336b43986d40d9.jpg

I didn't even see the kid in the cover until now. I like hey tried really hard to hide her behind Caps Shield to make it seem like she isn't a big deal in the game when she is the main character.

1 hour ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Are you going to apologize for insulting me when it was in fact YOU that didn't know what you were talking about?

• There is no insult in my post.
  • What I've said is true, your question is in fact redundant to the comment you quoted.
  • You've already clarified, but you came back asking for an apology on a false premise, (see: above), so it's clear that you just want to antagonize me.

Have a nice day, big boy.

S.gif.d3b47af17eb1654328df739d1ca3d52c.gif

3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Doing great myself.  My birthday is coming up on Thursday.  Still deciding on what birthday cake I want.

I can't really eat cake...way too much sugar. Same with cupcakes.

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:
  • so it's clear that you just want to antagonize me.

Just block that bitch already, it was pretty clear for a long time that he just wanted to annoy you. It's just a troll account so don't waste time with it.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:
  • There is no insult in my post.
  • What I've said is true, your question is in fact redundant to the comment you quoted.
  • You've already clarified, but you came back asking for an apology on a false premise, (see: above), so it's clear that you just want to antagonize me.

• If you call my statement redundant, Its an insult.
  • You dont even know what I quoted. You quoted something else when I was talking about this statement:
10 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I knew that.  I just felt like telling people what that game actually is.

Anyways man, how are you doing?  Enjoying your Labor Day so far?  I sure am.

It's in my reply. Go look like you should of did the first time, fruitcakes.

• If you're not going to apologize to me, fairy dust, thats fine. As you say i'll be the Big Boy and be the adult here.

ANYWAYS BACK TO IMPORTANT STUFF IN GAMING.

They are saying the big Series X is going to be $499. Cheaper than i thought...

Edited by TheSkyTruth

I can't really eat cake...way too much sugar. Same with cupcakes.

That stinks.  I love cake and cupcakes.

Just block that bitch already, it was pretty clear for a long time that he just wanted to annoy you. It's just a troll account so don't waste time with it.

My thoughts exactly.

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

My thoughts exactly.

Hey im curious. Are you still going to get a PlayStation 4 with the Xbox Series S only $299? Or would a stream only system be too complicated because your internet is slow or you don't use a debit/credit card to buy games?