• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Another great parody segment about Ninja. Thanks OIC for the troll cheers and providing great entertainment.

OIC comes of like a guy that pays for people to like and pay attention to him. He's bought 400 gifted subs but the other day he was talking shit about Phil making $100,000 a year and somehow still being broke. 

38 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

pays for people to like and pay attention to him

Such is the life of simps.

38 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

He's bought 400 gifted subs but the other day he was talking shit about Phil making $100,000 a year and somehow still being broke.

Don't forget he single-handedly killed the streak on purpose but still keeps gifting subs in masses.

7 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:
LOL This just sounds like your typical anime.

Anime is not real.

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Such is the life of simps.

Like pretty much every streamer on Twitch.

Batman Arkham City, the detective mode run :biggrin:

Papavera is missing. No more Minecraft. He gave up on Phil. :sad:

Big shout out to OnlyIcedCoffee for reading Kiwifarms every day and reporting everything they say to Phil. Still not getting modded though. :sad:

Phil should replay Sonic 06 someday. It was a fun playthrough. It won't be nearly as bad as long he doesn't rush it again.

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

PSA To everyone buying the xbox series x know that it was designed to suck air from the bottom so if you allow it to get dusty under the unit the lifespan of the xbox will be significantly shortened as dust is the number 1 enemy of electronics.

So people like Phil who don't ever clean anything and wonders why his electronics break down "randomly" after some years.

2 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

PSA To everyone buying the xbox series x know that it was designed to suck air from the bottom so if you allow it to get dusty under the unit the lifespan of the xbox will be significantly shortened as dust is the number 1 enemy of electronics.

Damn that's a really shitty design choice.

• Like 1

How's everyone doing so far?

Me, I am doing great.  I had a pretty good birthday celebration yesterday.  However, I will be going out to dinner tomorrow to celebrate it with my grandmother.  The reason why she didn't come over yesterday was due to the weather.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Me, I am doing great.  I had a pretty good birthday celebration yesterday.  However, I will be going out to dinner tomorrow to celebrate it with my grandmother.  The reason why she didn't come over yesterday was due to the weather.

That sounds lovely. ♥

Cheers to good health and happiness. I get the feeling that today is going to be a great day.

GoodDay.gif.1beb04cda2c29956b0072eab9fd9e27c.gif

• Like 2
3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

You know if the PS5 is backwards compatible with PS4, maybe you should just get the new one for Christmas.

Preordered Mario all stars today, one of the rare occasions that I've visited Gamestop.

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

You know if the PS5 is backwards compatible with PS4, maybe you should just get the new one for Christmas.

Preordered Mario all stars today, one of the rare occasions that I've visited Gamestop.

Nah, the price might still be too high for my liking.  Thanks for the suggestion though.