• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Hey @sateler96, @100gecs, @GuessWhat, and @MoraMoria,

Would you guys mind if I did the 30 Day Superhero Challenge here on the comic book talk thread next month?

Yeah, that sounds interesting, what would that involve? 

Also on the topic of comics..... After watching DSP play Avengers and seeing how much MDCFAN101 loves Marvel. I ordered the complete boxeset of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I am so excited for them to arrive so I can binge watch them all!!! 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, 100gecs said:

Yeah, that sounds interesting, what would that involve? 

Also on the topic of comics..... After watching DSP play Avengers and seeing how much MDCFAN101 loves Marvel. I ordered the complete boxeset of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I am so excited for them to arrive so I can binge watch them all!!! 

Here is the what the 30 Day Superhero Challenge involves:

image.thumb.png.0ce652c7c36bb94e31527d96a9808193.png

As for you buying the complete box set of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, that is awesome man.  There are so many of those movies that I love and cherish.

Also, I love DC as well.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Like 1

I decided to get another TV for my living room, so I ordered a Roku 50S425 50 inch 4K TV. I was going to get a 65" display, but I don't really need it yet. Maybe when I get a bigger place.

Roku's are nice since most of what I watch is streaming.

5 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I decided to get another TV for my living room, so I ordered a Roku 50S425 50 inch 4K TV. I was going to get a 65" display, but I don't really need it yet. Maybe when I get a bigger place.

That's awesome bro.

5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

i got Windows 10 Pro now, but i am looking at these custom/modded Windows 10, maybe games will run better.

2 hours ago, TheGamer said:

i got Windows 10 Pro now, but i am looking at these custom/modded Windows 10, maybe games will run better.

Maybe if you're turning off everything you don't need.

I've got a machine running Windows SHB.

Don't mind me just playing Mario Sunshine on my old phone. I can play the 3D All Star games at 1080p at 30/60fps on a year old mid-range phone.

1.thumb.jpg.69ea8027b73732ec502d667548f86002.jpg

If you pay $60 to play these 10, 15, 20 year old games that aren't even remastered, you're either a kid who hasn't played any of them, or just a Nintendo Nut who's buying it because it has Nintendo on the box.

13 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Don't mind me just playing Mario Sunshine on my old phone. I can play the 3D All Star games at 1080p at 30/60fps on a year old mid-range phone.

If you pay $60 to play these 10, 15, 20 year old games that aren't even remastered, you're either a kid who hasn't played any of them, or just a Nintendo Nut who's buying it because it has Nintendo on the box.

What phone is that?

2.thumb.png.843f5eefa497300f6192001ce8d8cdc3.png

This confirms the PS5 is going to be more expensive. Microsoft just dropped a tweet about it. They are doing an entire showcase to soften the blow.

Binged a good bit of Twin peaks last night and christ I forgot how the premiere episodes are like twice the normal length of an episode.

"One more episode" turned into watching a movie.

:edit: thank you kitty for stomping on my keyboard and messing up my post right as I hit the button

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 100gecs said:

Oh yeah, that would be super interesting! I can't wait for it to start! 

Thanks man.  I really appreciate man.

2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Sure, go ahead!

But I don't really know that much about the topic, so a lot is probably going to fly over my head.

Don't worry about it man.  I think you'll enjoy it.

8 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Binged a good bit of Twin peaks last night and christ I forgot how the premiere episodes are like twice the normal length of an episode.

"One more episode" turned into watching a movie.

:edit: thank you kitty for stomping on my keyboard and messing up my post right as I hit the button

LOL!!!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, RamousLoom said:

What phone is that?

OnePlus 7T. very underated phone. I really didn't need to upgrade to the Samsung Note 20 from it.

Yeah I don't get this showcase. Just drop the fucking price already. The next generation for console gamers start in less then 2 months and people still don't know how much this gaming modem cost.

3 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Yes, these games by emulators look better than what was ported to the Switch 

1 hour ago, TheGamer said:

Yes, these games by emulators look better than what was ported to the Switch 

Yeah Nintendo Nuts are blown away by 1080p docked 720p portable on 15 and 20 year old games.

4.thumb.png.1ea78fd332c62c5574c117ab525543d8.png

Meanwhile I could 4K the game on my portable phone if the screen was 4K.

5.thumb.jpg.ce47ce5ada962c17ec18a77be0022cce.jpg

But what do we know? We're poor because even though emulation is better, we didn't buy it from Nintendo.

Spoiler

KGHaleon: I'm not poor.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
1 hour ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Yeah Nintendo Nuts are blown away by 1080p docked 720p portable on 15 and 20 year old games.

4.thumb.png.1ea78fd332c62c5574c117ab525543d8.png

Meanwhile I could 4K the game on my portable phone if the screen was 4K.

5.thumb.jpg.ce47ce5ada962c17ec18a77be0022cce.jpg

But what do we know? We're poor because even though emulation is better, we didn't buy it from Nintendo.

Reveal hidden contents

KGHaleon: I'm not poor.

Anyway I feel lied to by people on YouTube when displaying specs. 

I have the exact same specs as them but the performance isn't as good. 

1 hour ago, TheGamer said:

Emulator quality is typically not as good.

Also I quite like playing these games on my 4K TV. $20 for each of those games is already a steal. I just wish Galaxy 2 was included.

With the Walking dead ending I guess I'll go back to that show. I only watched like the first 5 seasons.

23 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Emulator quality is typically not as good.

118910512_2642653052639411_3087860193740196664_n.jpg

This is some pitiful cope.

23 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

$20 for each of those games is already a steal.

No, $20 is too much. But it's Nintendo who knows they can treat their customers, with the mental capacity of little children, like shit. And they will treat their simps like shit. You know well you can be lucky it's not $60 for one game.

KGcope.thumb.jpg.a5a6f6b47cb1f146417f0266e7cc50b8.jpg

Edited by babymngaming456
2 hours ago, TheGamer said:

Usually on phones its easier to know what type of performance you're going to get via other peoples accounts because they aren't different between each other if you have the same phone brand and version. Computer emulation is different and depends on so many variables. If you have some cheap college laptop I wouldn't recommend emulating anything more modern than a Dreamcast or Gamecube. Those have dedicated emulators that have been around for years and are optimized. The Switch emulator is still new and isn't optimized and is why you get wildly different results depending on the CPU, RAM (and how fast your RAM is), Graphics Card (And driver version), and version of the emulator. It can be frustrating but if you have patience and the right tools it is really rewarding. For someone like me who will never buy a Switch but wants to play the 3 games the system has to play that are worth or damn, emulation is fine.

45 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

This is some pitiful cope.

No, $20 is too much. But it's Nintendo who knows they can treat their customers, with the mental capacity of little children, like shit. And they will treat their simps like shit. You know well you can be lucky it's not $60 for one game.

"Emulator quality is as good", "$20 for Mario 64 is a steal".

LOL. C'mon man. These are ramblings of a fanboy who hates emulators because it renders their horrible Nintendo system worthless and will pay anything for everything Nintendo. If that KG guy was a kid, I'd get it, but he's in his late 30's acting in this behavior and there is no excuse for it LOL.

11.thumb.png.abf68de1d665be34c1b9e24d02f801d0.png

Spoiler

^^^^^EmUlAtIoN qUaLiTy IsN't As GoOd!^^^^

Edited by TheSkyTruth
10 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

"Emulator quality is as good", "$20 for Mario 64 is a steal".

LOL. C'mon man. These are ramblings of a fanboy who hates emulators because it renders their horrible Nintendo system worthless and will pay anything for everything Nintendo. If that KG guy was a kid, I'd get it, but he's in his late 30's acting in this behavior and there is no excuse for it LOL.

11.thumb.png.abf68de1d665be34c1b9e24d02f801d0.png

Reveal hidden contents

^^^^^EmUlAtIoN qUaLiTy IsN't As GoOd!^^^^

What makes the Switch such a horrible system?

11 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Usually on phones its easier to know what type of performance you're going to get via other peoples accounts because they aren't different between each other if you have the same phone brand and version. Computer emulation is different and depends on so many variables. If you have some cheap college laptop I wouldn't recommend emulating anything more modern than a Dreamcast or Gamecube. Those have dedicated emulators that have been around for years and are optimized. The Switch emulator is still new and isn't optimized and is why you get wildly different results depending on the CPU, RAM (and how fast your RAM is), Graphics Card (And driver version), and version of the emulator. It can be frustrating but if you have patience and the right tools it is really rewarding. For someone like me who will never buy a Switch but wants to play the 3 games the system has to play that are worth or damn, emulation is fine.

what i mean are actual PC games, like Metro Exodus, it shows on Youtube them getting 70FPS on High Settings, and i have the same Specs as they do.