Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, RamousLoom said:

What makes the Switch such a horrible system?

The Switch is a bad system because it's still $300 when you will be able to get the next generation system (a system that is 5x more powerful than the system its replacing which several more times powerful and capable than the Switch) for the same price in 2 months. For a system that heavily leans on its first party games, only has 3 or 4 good games you can't play anywhere else unless you emulate, after 3 years that's not enough. Nintendo should of turned into a software company years ago.

3 hours ago, TheGamer said:

what i mean are actual PC games, like Metro Exodus, it shows on Youtube them getting 70FPS on High Settings, and i have the same Specs as they do.

Metro Exodus is one of those game that are very graphics intensive like Crysis use to bog every computer down back in the day. I can't say much about it because I never played the series due to the fact that I am fed up with zombie horror games of all types.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    4740

  • sateler96

    2945

  • MDCFAN101

    2496

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, RamousLoom said:

What makes the Switch such a horrible system?

I've seen a lot of idiots hate on the Switch purely because it's not a powerhouse system like other consoles. It's literally a tablet, power isn't what it's designed for. It's a mobile device like your cell phone, but with actual good games.

It completely replaced the 3DS.

Edited by KGhaleon
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Metro Exodus is one of those game that are very graphics intensive like Crysis use to bog every computer down back in the day. I can't say much about it because I never played the series due to the fact that I am fed up with zombie horror games of all types.

i think i bought the wrong CPU i should have bought the i7, and not the i5

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Nintendo should of turned into a software company years ago.

Imagine the amount of money they would make from the simps and whales if they went full mobile.

13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It's a mobile device like your cell phone, but with actual good games.

Good games compared to mobile games. That's not a big achievement.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Good games compared to mobile games. That's not a big achievement.

The sky is blue.

 

It's 1:30AM and I'm about to marathon more Twin peaks. God help me tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheGamer said:

i got the wrong CPU it seems, guess i will wait to upgrade.

I wouldn't say the wrong CPU. i5's are great. But for high/ultra settings gaming and emulation it really isn't the best for. i7 is the way to go. If you're on a budget, just convert to an AMD based system instead of trying to go cheap with an Intel one. You'll get more bang for your buck. Most of my computer gaming is done on my AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.4 Ghz CPU, 16GB RAM, a Radeon 590 Graphics card and a SSD I built for maybe $600 almost 2 years ago. I rarely bump into any problems gaming in 1080p with every thing maxed out. Only reason im upgrading soon is because I have a 4K monitor and this system doesn't do 4K gaming well with settings turned up.

9 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Imagine the amount of money they would make from the simps and whales if they went full mobile.

Oh they're realizing it. That's why you see Mario on your phone app store now. They know there are tons of idiots who will blow money on mobile games. 

Speaking of blowing money on mobile games, get ready for Phil's stream to be filled with trolls talking about $500 and Adam Cole today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

It's 1:30AM and I'm about to marathon more Twin peaks

Be warned that the 2nd season of Twin Peaks is bad. The pacing is horrid and there's too many story threads that go nowhere about people you don't care about. It's still worth watching for the good bits and to get the original conclusion of the series.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

I wouldn't say the wrong CPU. i5's are great. But for high/ultra settings gaming and emulation it really isn't the best for. i7 is the way to go. If you're on a budget, just convert to an AMD based system instead of trying to go cheap with an Intel one. You'll get more bang for your buck. Most of my computer gaming is done on my AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.4 Ghz CPU, 16GB RAM, a Radeon 590 Graphics card and a SSD I built for maybe $600 almost 2 years ago. I rarely bump into any problems gaming in 1080p with every thing maxed out. Only reason im upgrading soon is because I have a 4K monitor and this system doesn't do 4K gaming well with settings turned up.

im using an older Gen of i5 the 3rd gen (the best one of 3rd Gen), it runs games decents, but i am looking at either an i7-3770 or an Xeon E3-1275 (like the i7-3770 but cheaper)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Be warned that the 2nd season of Twin Peaks is bad. The pacing is horrid and there's too many story threads that go nowhere about people you don't care about. It's still worth watching for the good bits and to get the original conclusion of the series.

Is the third season no good?

Netflix only has two.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched Cuties.

It's mostly teenage girls doing teenage things. There are some cringe scenes, the suggestive dancing could have been turned down, but nothing like the retards make it sound like.

Anyone with a brain can see what they were going for. So your typical retarded American SJW won't get it.

It's overall actually a good movie. Unless you are retarded and can't stop thinking of sexualizing children. But they could get the message over with less sexualization.

Then issue is that the message is kinda hamfisted. Maybe the director wasn't experienced enough. If you are a retarded SJW, you won't be able to read between the lines and get what they were going for.

The movie is nothing like this. These reviews are full of lies and exaggerations. Why would you believe a retard that unironically uses trigger warning? Why would you form your own opinion, right? Just listen to a review made by a retarded SJW.

Seriously, is it something in the food that makes Americans so retarded?

 

All the retards got triggered just from the trailer. The trailer shows the worst scenes of the movie. It doesn't come off as disgusting when you watch it in context and all the worst scenes aren't back to back.

Edited by babymngaming456
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Just watched Cuties.

It's mostly teenage girls doing teenage things. There are some cringe scenes, the suggestive dancing could have been turned down, but nothing like the retards make it sound like.

Anyone with a brain can see what they were going for. So your typical retarded American SJW won't get it.

It's overall actually a good movie. Unless you are retarded and can't stop thinking of sexualizing children. But they could get the message over with less sexualization.

The movie is nothing like this. These reviews are full of lies and exaggerations. Why would you believe a retard that unironically uses trigger warning? Why would you form your own opinion, right? Just listen to a review made by a retarded SJW.

Seriously, is it something in the food that makes Americans so retarded?

sexualizing of young girls bad.

sexualizing of young boys is ok, looking at you Good Boys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheGamer said:

im using an older Gen of i5 the 3rd gen (the best one of 3rd Gen), it runs games decents, but i am looking at either an i7-3770 or an Xeon E3-1275 (like the i7-3770 but cheaper)

3RD GEN?!? The latest is the 11th gen man LOL. No wonder you're having problems, you need to upgrade. And don't go for either of those processors, the Xeon is for workstations/servers and that i7 is almost a decade old.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member


×
×
  • Create New...