• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I assume the small storage size for Series S makes sense. It's for the general public. They probably play only 1-2 games at a time. They just want a cheap console that plays that one games they are interested in: COD, FIFA, GTA, Fortnite.

Seems like a perfect console for most people.

Most people will just hook up a 5TB external to the console.

Microsoft isn't exactly known for having good exclusives, so hard pass.

1 minute ago, babymngaming456 said:

If Phil needs a PS5 so desperately day 1, he can get one from Ebay.

For 2x the price though. Just get more Skittles.

To be honest its pretty stupid to buy video game system day 1. The launch line always only have maybe one game everybody wants to play, there will be day one patches and updates that will be slow as hell because everyone is on the network at the same time, you play and beat the game, then realize there is nothing else to play on the thing for at least a few weeks to a couple months and you're right back to playing your old games.

3 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

If nobody else will say it. I will. Todays stream was a new low for Phil.

Eating Skittles for tips is a new one.

Insert Jessie Eisenberg's terrible Lex Luthor puttjing Jolly Ranchers in peoples mouth XD

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

xbox-series-s.thumb.jpg.27eaed85dcf12a0ee5befc0690648315.jpg

I assume the small storage size for Series S makes sense. It's for the general public. They probably play only 1-2 games at a time. They just want a cheap console that plays that one games they are interested in: COD, FIFA, GTA, Fortnite.

Seems like a perfect console for most people.

I'd probably get it just for the exclusives if i ever get it 

• Like 1

lmao, Amazon finally made it visible from search but the link already doesn't work. They may have sold out instantly.

Now the wait for Novemeber. I may order one of those controller chargers as well.

Made me think. How many people do realistically care about Demon's Souls (or Astro’s playroom, Sackboy and BUGSNAX)? Even Bloodborne (the only reason to get a PS4) didn't sell that much. Game even slightly resembling Souls, we know who doesn't really care. :wink: It looks like it's going to be more like Destiny (or Borderlands) with swords. It could get decently popular if it's coop heavy and has decent content.

It's so strange to see him be exited over Demon's Souls. He kinda hated Dark Souls magic run. And was happy to cancel the last DS run. Though since it's a remake by western devs it probably will be easier.

Edited by babymngaming456
5 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:
Made me think. How many people do realistically care about Demon's Souls

A lot.

I tried preordering it just now but it seems like it might be sold out, probably gonna swing by gamestop tomorrow and see if I can do it there.

7 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:
It's so strange to see him be exited over Demon's Souls. He kinda hated Dark Souls magic run. And was happy to cancel the last DS run. Though since it's a remake by western devs it probably will be easier.

I just don't get the allure of paying $700 - $800 for a system that may not last long because its 1st gen just to play 2 games for a month with one of them being just a remake. Phil is probably extra happy because he survived long enough to make it to the next generation of video games. He spent up his retirement fund, went into bankruptcy, forfeited a condo, sold a bunch a shit, and is not resorting to eating skittles for tips just to be here.

I would be extra happy too if video games were my entire life while knocking on the door of age 40.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
39 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

If they would put the other Disgaea's on PS4 i would play them 

Nintendo is so desperate for attention among all this Xbox / Playstation news. "Hey guys here's a bunch games that don't come out to way later, oh and heres a game that's been out for months on PC and Xbox!"

Fans: "Will you drop the price of the Switch since the Xbox is the same price and obviously extremely more powerful?"

*The Direct has ended*

Edited by TheSkyTruth

Batman should be a Halloween playthrough. Since Batman is always fighting skeletons.

After the PS5 rant I can understand why the parents didn't buy the Wolverine figure.

12 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Nintendo is so desperate

You mean their fans are desperate for any game announcements. Any game. That awful Fitness Boxing costs $50.