Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

You mean their fans are desperate for any game announcements. Any game. That awful Fitness Boxing costs $50.

Only thing that's desperate is you hating on Nintendo for releasing fun games.

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Well least i can play the 2nd Ori after i beat the first game whenever i get to it lol

Mario 3D collection is out tomorrow so I may put off Wisp until later.

Just got my new Roku TV so weekend is kicking off nicely.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    4740

  • sateler96

    2945

  • MDCFAN101

    2496

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

Scalpers bought up all the RTX 3080's graphics cards that went on sale today using bots. One guy was able to buy 40 cards at ($699), and is reselling them on ebay for $2,000 to $3,000. Cards online everywhere sold out in mere seconds.

Companies like amazon and ebay are partially responsible for not doing anything about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

Scalpers bought up all the RTX 3080's graphics cards that went on sale today using bots. One guy was able to buy 40 cards at ($699), and is reselling them on ebay for $2,000 to $3,000. Cards online everywhere sold out in mere seconds.

Yeah thats some real scammer bullshit but like the consoles i'm not one these people who buy things day one. Especially computer parts that get outdated 6 months to a year after release.

37 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Only thing that's desperate is you hating on Nintendo for releasing fun games.

Lol mad.

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

You mean their fans are desperate for any game announcements. Any game. That awful Fitness Boxing costs $50.

It is indeed any fucking game. Ori Blind Forest and The Will of The Wisp is a game I saw Nintendo Nuts shit on until years later it comes to Switch and now its the best game ever. getting excited to pay 60 for 20 year old games, more anime bullshit, it's sad and desperate what Nintendo is doing when all they have to do is price drop the Switch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Only thing that's desperate is you hating on Nintendo for releasing fun games.

Mario 3D collection is out tomorrow so I may put off Wisp until later.

Just got my new Roku TV so weekend is kicking off nicely.

 

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Only thing that's desperate is you hating on Nintendo for releasing fun games.

Mario 3D collection is out tomorrow so I may put off Wisp until later.

Just got my new Roku TV so weekend is kicking off nicely.

Yeah i got All Stars on Digital so hopefully i can play it tonight 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah i got All Stars on Digital so hopefully i can play it tonight 

I'm picking my physical copy up tomorrow. I'm gonna try out all 3 games though Sunshine is the one I'm most excited to play.

Just gonna play Dragon's dogma tonight though. I setup my new Roku TV and it's pretty sharp.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm picking my physical copy up tomorrow. I'm gonna try out all 3 games though Sunshine is the one I'm most excited to play.

Just gonna play Dragon's dogma tonight though. I setup my new Roku TV and it's pretty sharp.

The Dragon's Dogma anime debuted on Netflix 

Im not a fan of it the animation isnt great i thought it would be like Castlevania 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Defending low effort shovelware for $60 is seriously desperate.

Why are you obsessed with eshop shovelware titles? Steam and Xbox blow the eshop out of the water with their sheer amount of bullshit software.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

Why are you obsessed with eshop shovelware titles? Steam and Xbox blow the eshop out of the water with their sheer amount of bullshit software.

People don't hype up those games. They also don't cost $60. If you ported Steam and Xbox shovelware to the Switch, Nintendo fanboys would be all over it. This is actually what indie devs do. Their shitty games get a massive sales boost on the Switch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

People don't hype up those games. They also don't cost $60. If you ported Steam and Xbox shovelware to the Switch, Nintendo fanboys would be all over it. This is actually what indie devs do. Their shitty games get a massive sales boost on the Switch.

Well luckily nobody here is hyping up shovelware. Shovelware also usually doesn't cost $60.

Unless you're calling Nintendo's first party titles shovelware.

Steam and Xbox are the king of shovelware releases.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Well luckily nobody here is hyping up shovelware.

Switch fans do. You got offended by Fitness Boxing being called shit.

13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Shovelware also usually doesn't cost $60.

Unless it's on the Switch. 1-2 Switch, cardboard, Fitness Boxing, Pokemon Dungeon.

14 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Steam and Xbox are the king of shovelware releases.

Together with the Switch. While Switch owners actually buy those games in high numbers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

And after 1 episode i already hate Ratched

Sarah Paulson is great as the character of course no one will be better than Louise Fletcher

But Ryan Murphy basically just makes another American Horror Story show but worse 

A prequel to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest did not need constant death, sex, and incest

You had one job Ryan Murphy

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Switch fans do. You got offended by Fitness Boxing being called shit.

Unless it's on the Switch. 1-2 Switch, cardboard, Fitness Boxing, Pokemon Dungeon.

None of that stuff you listed is remotely shovelware. 1-2 Switch was even a launch title and I'm assuming cardboard means Labo, which was a combination of software and hardware.

 

Heading to Gamestop to pickup 3D all stars in a few hours then I'm gonna jump right into Sunshine or 64.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

None of that stuff you listed is remotely shovelware.

This is exactly what I mean. Nintendo fans will eat up the worst shovelware, just put the Nintendo logo on it. They are no different than the special guys paying for chair spins and Skittles. Absolutely no common sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Imagine your 25 year old Nintendo "remake" crashing on your Nintendo system while emulators on everything from tablets, phones, and PC's run the game better and flawlessly.

It hasnt crashed on me when i left the game 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...