• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

Scalpers bought up all the RTX 3080's graphics cards that went on sale today using bots. One guy was able to buy 40 cards at ($699), and is reselling them on ebay for $2,000 to $3,000. Cards online everywhere sold out in mere seconds.

I knew I probably wouldn't be able to get one but tried anyway. Literally went from "Coming soon" to "Sold out" with a single refresh on sites I had open. Nvidia said they are now going through orders to boot ones that look like scalpers and more supply is coming, but it's still going to be hard to get one for quite awhile I wager. I'd really like to get one before Cyberpunk comes out but it's not looking good. 

Think I'll pass on getting  either an Xbox or PS5 on launch this time around. Though I'm mostly a PC gamer, I do enjoy the new console hype. However, without the midnight/overnight launch thing it's not quite the same.  Besides, there's no launch exclusives for either that I just have to play. 

A hearty "Fuck you" to Sony for making the Demon's Souls remaster PS5 only then pretending that the previously released trailer indicating a PC release was incorrect text.

2 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

LOL.

So is the game just a bunch of Nintendo made emulators?

13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Playing Sunshine at the moment and it feels great.

These next few weeks are going to be fun.

How are the games actually? All I am reading is the games are glitchy and buggy or they aren't actually remakes and just poorly made emulators. I don't know who to listen to.

18 minutes ago, RamousLoom said:

How are the games actually? All I am reading is the games are glitchy and buggy or they aren't actually remakes and just poorly made emulators. I don't know who to listen to.

I haven't seen any of those issues. I've just played 64 and Sunshine and they were fine. Going to try Galaxy in a bit, I heard that's 60 fps.

Supposedly folks having issues are people using hacked switches with outdated firmware.

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I heard that Super Mario Sunshine is an excellent game.

Yeah it's how I remember it, some shine sprites are pretty tough to get.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, RamousLoom said:

So is the game just a bunch of Nintendo made emulators?

Yup. But Nintendo "REMASTERED" it.

So Phil is mad because he may not get his system Day 1 for those Day 1 views. I guess he doesn't care there is still a pandemic going on and there are 1,000,000 other people who want that system the same day he does. Give Amazon a break. 

Seeing how well these run, I would count on Galaxy 2 being ported over as well at some point.

A paper mario collection would be rad, but I'm not holding my breath.

:edit: Dang, Galaxy looks GOOD. I think they touched it up. Runs pretty solid and the controls are smooth.

Edited by KGhaleon
50 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

No, that's not the point of pre-orders. Pre-orders are to get a secured order. Common sense!

This

EiNvOOMXcAEz5aP.thumb.jpeg.99201150f33be380d5d93d878ec6a885.jpeg

is not much different than this (at least LTG is open and doesn't lie about it)

EiOqI12X0AAzVly.png.15be63f30cd0e2df87859412bcab1330.png

Confirmed rage-a-thon games: Jump King, Celeste, Hollow Knight, Quiet Man, Street Fighter 5.

This is so scummy. Just yesterday he said he doesn't care about the $100 he burned on PS5 just to get it day 1. $100 for headphones even though the old ones seem to work just fine.

$30 for a game most people want to see? Or a game he owns? Nah. $15 for a game only one idiot is spamming for his unfunny jokes. Let's do that. Wasn't SF5 banned?

43 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Seeing how well these run, I would count on Galaxy 2 being ported over as well at some point.

They all run on emulators. You paid $60 for a thing you hate. Wouldn't surprise me from Nintendo if they just took open source emulators, downloaded the roms from the Internet, and made you pay $60 for it.

Edited by babymngaming456
1 minute ago, babymngaming456 said:

This is so scummy. Just yesterday he said he doesn't care about the $100 he burned on PS5 just to get it day 1. $100 for headphones even though the old ones seem to work just fine.

$30 for a game most people want to see? Or a game he owns? Nah. $15 for a game only one idiot is spamming for his unfunny jokes. Let's do that. Wasn't SF5 banned?

Who knows at this point. Dude changes rules, talks out of his ass and then pretends he never said things, says he is in the negative after 2 days of being sick one week and able to blow $700 on video games the next. 

Who really knows if its a lie or the truth with Phillip Burnell aka DarksydePhil, I don't even think his wife truly knows.

41 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

They all run on emulators. You paid $60 for a thing you hate. Wouldn't surprise me from Nintendo if they just took open source emulators, downloaded the roms from the Internet, and made you pay $60 for it.

Actually my issue is with fan made PC emulators. Sunshine wasn't great when I tried to emulate it years ago on dolphin or some other software.

These games run fine on Switch, and galaxy was recompiled to run natively.

I guess you missed my last 6 posts about how good they are.

It's $20 for each game, that's not a bad price at all unless you're a thief using illegal roms.

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Im telling you its something about the Nintendo logo. The KG guy literally said games don't run well on emulators (and then brings up he emulated before right after I quoted his post saying he did in 2015 even though I am "ignored"), now that its true the games are running on Nintendo made emulators, its fine.

Just because he had a bad experience with PC emulators doesn't mean everybody else did, he could of been running it on a cheap $200 laptop for all we know. Of course its going to suck.

Calling  people thieves (even though he did the same thing years ago) just because we don't need to pay $60 to play a game on a $300 overpriced and outdated system when the games run the same or better on PC/Phone is a bit excessive.

Im not even knocking Nintendo for releasing this because there are tons of kids that have never played these games, but if you're 37 and played /owned multiple copies of this game on every thing Nintendo while putting down people who choose to emulate it just to fanboy out... No.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Actually my issue is with fan made PC emulators. Sunshine wasn't great when I tried to emulate it years ago on dolphin or some other software.

So you tried an emulator in it's early development stage. That means it's still bad and all emulators are bad. What is this utter stupidity?

I guess you missed my last 6 posts about how good they are.

I guess you missed that free emulators can be as good.

It's $20 for each game, that's not a bad price at all unless you're a thief using illegal roms.

It's $20 for each game, that's not a bad price at all if you're a simp used to paying $60 for shitty games.

I can do that too. At least the people who pirate these games are smart. And not so stupid to get themselves scammed by a greedy company that treats their customers like shit.

54 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

So you tried an emulator in it's early development stage. That means it's still bad and all emulators are bad. What is this utter stupidity?

I guess you missed that free emulators can be as good.

It's $20 for each game, that's not a bad price at all if you're a simp used to paying $60 for shitty games.

I can do that too. At least the people who pirate these games are smart. And not so stupid to get themselves scammed by a greedy company that treats their customers like shit.

40 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Simp?

There's not a woman even being talked about let alone being fawned over...

And how are you enjoying the game when you keep coming here to defend it?

Weird.

Why can't you two just let people enjoy things? You think 3D All-Stars is shit, fine, whatever, just move on already. It's getting tiresome.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Why can't you two just let people enjoy things? You think 3D All-Stars is shit, fine, whatever, just move on already. It's getting tiresome.

It's the other guy that keeps giving hour to hour updates about how great the game is and how shit it is on emulators but I've been moved past it. 

So how are you guys enjoying Phil's Crysis stream? It's great right? I am laughing at how Phil is complaining about the game for the millionth time in a row.