The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Hey man look in the mirror, it's your own fault that you're here being toxic while the rest of us are enjoying them.

It's not an insult. Just a factual observation, Nintendo fans would pay $60 for a game where you feed Mario Skittles. Just like you call people thieves because they don't like to be scammed by a greedy company. WHY AM I TOXIC?! :biggrin:

52 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Why can't you two just let people enjoy things? You think 3D All-Stars is shit, fine, whatever, just move on already. It's getting tiresome.

Stop getting offended over facts. You want to act like your toy is best thing ever, you get called out.

The problem is you people keep making up idiotic excuses and straw men. Then you get called out for your stupidity.

45 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

So how are you guys enjoying Phil's Crysis stream? It's great right? I am laughing at how Phil is complaining about the game for the millionth time in a row.

Complaining the game is shit and he paid $30 for it. $60 for Avengers even though he knew it was shit from the beta. $40 for a WWE mobile game on console. But no Mortal Shell, fuck you fans.

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Replies 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Why can't you two just let people enjoy things? You think 3D All-Stars is shit, fine, whatever, just move on already. It's getting tiresome.

Yeah, this dude is weird. I think I'm going in circles with him now. There's no negative to getting the 3D collection. I don't recall folks being so negative toward the Rare replay collection and they didn't remaster any of those games.

44 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

It's not an insult. Just a factual observation, Nintendo fans would pay $60 for a game where you feed Mario Skittles. Just like you call people thieves because they don't like to be scammed by a greedy company. WHY AM I TOXIC?! :biggrin:

$60 is damn good for three big games. Devaluing stuff just based on price is a poor idea.

• Upvote 1

Crysis ragequit and wagequit at the same time. Jasper in banworld. That's a special stream.

Of course the only interesting game gets dropped.

6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Lol you serious

You really need to ask? More Fall Guys. Crysis looked and ran like a Switch game and was too difficult.

LOL The true reason for dropping Crysis revealed. Nihilisticgoldfish said he tips if Phil switches to Fall Guys. After being called out for not tipping, he tipped $30 like a true believer.

If you are down, just think to yourself that at least you aren't Nihilisticgoldfish.

39 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

What's so hard about Crysis? I don't recall it being any harder than Far cry.

Ask Phil. He complained the enemies doing too much damage, that it's unacceptable on a console. The game told him to use armor mode, guess what he didn't use.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

LOL The true reason for dropping Crysis revealed. Nihilisticgoldfish said he tips if Phil switches to Fall Guys. After being called out for not tipping, he tipped $30 like a true believer.

If you are down, just think to yourself that at least you aren't Nihilisticgoldfish.

The way you were talking it sounded like he dropped it completely, so you're actually saying he just switched to another game?

The streams really went downhill. Avoiding games people actually want to see. Just more boring shit because that's what the special people like. Watching paint dry and turning off their brain, the very little what's left of it. And full focus on advertising how they can tip more for pointless things. And pushing the boundaries of how much you can insult their intelligence. (there's no boundary, they have no intelligence)

57 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

The way you were talking it sounded like he dropped it completely, so you're actually saying he just switched to another game?

Rage deleted live on stream. Fall Guys is more profitable. Top tippers get to choose a costume for the next stream. (And it works with the special people, a furry btw.)

Not even waiting for a patch. It's obvious low tips played a big role too since we are getting 1h overtime.

Am I missing something? I don't see it.

Maybe it's recording settings that don't show the real delay. I guess because the webcam is delayed it looks like it happens at the same time.

Also shout out to Nihilisticsuggardaddy for paying the cost of the game back.

22 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Is ignoring good games people actually wanted to see on the rageathon (replaced by shit no one cares about) the biggest low ever?

I feel like this is the biggest "fuck you" to fans.

Which games did he pick?

5 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

lol Jasper got that ass banned.

What do you mean?

2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

1. Which games did he pick?

2. What do you mean?

1. Jump King, Celeste, Hollow Knight, Quiet Man, Street Fighter 5.

2. In the crysis video, jasper kept messing with the tv so DSP kicked him out the room. Nothing serious. I was just being silly.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GuessWhat said:

1. Jump King, Celeste, Hollow Knight, Quiet Man, Street Fighter 5.

2. In the crysis video, jasper kept messing with the tv so DSP kicked him out the room. Nothing serious. I was just being silly.

Oh, thank you.

I thought he was going to choose 6 games.

Someone on reddit posted this: "He complains about graphics and frame rates waaay to much for a console gamer."

This is so true.

First time I see a new video to show in Youtube search. Still under 1k views. It's funny how the thumbnail stands out.

crysis.thumb.jpg.612e738b2e7d6e516a32fd774deb8f14.jpg

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Which games did he pick?

Jump King, Celeste, Hollow Knight, Quiet Man, Street Fighter 5.

$30 for Mortal Shell is too much. $100 just for PS5 day 1 shipment and $400 for Xbox just for an unboxing are OK. Though I can understand why push day 1 views so hard even when they don't increase views. What if those special people watch someone else because they want to see something day 1. Then realize he's much better and be a sugar daddy for the new guy. Just losing one guy could mean losing thousands of dollars. Can't let them watch someone else and break out of the c*lt.

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

That crysis video was entertaining.

It was. That's why it had to go to banworld.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

What do you mean?

Just watch it. The only entertaining thing since ages.

https://youtu.be/7OD3sgpAFXA

related to Crysis: "There are no refunds on Playstation Network"

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Requesting-a-Refund?language=en_US

1 hour ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Not much of a rage-a-thon if he's only going to rage at one game in the whole thing

Actually removed top games because they would be too rage inducing.

6 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh, thank you.

I thought he was going to choose 6 games.

Yeah those aren't exactly rage games, besides Celeste. Maybe Hollow knight could, but nothing within the first 90 minutes.