The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

Crysis dropped after 1h. $30

WWE Battlegounds dropped after 2 days. $40

Hated Avengers. $60

Overpaying $40 for Mario Galaxy.

Maybe should have bought Mortal Shell.

7 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Phil is doing horrible in Call of Duty. Some guy in the game named TommyZ is lighting him up.

Cold War is way too generic, too boring. Watching BLOPS4 MP was much more fun.

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

Maybe should have bought Mortal Shell.

It's bad though.

Buying 3D collection just for Galaxy isn't the best idea, though it's not my money so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

His fans will pay him back for it.

Looks like Crysis Remastered runs the best on the Switch. Probably it's because it's the Xbox360/PS3 version, just like Dark Souls Remastered.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

It's bad though.

Even if you think it's bad, that's not any worse from the rest of the lineup. At least it would add some variety. It should be at least a game for the marathon. A full playthrough might suck since the game would be played in the least interesting way. Like Nier Automate should have been a great playthrough, but it was completely botched.

Wasn't this the case with Paper Mario too? And look what happened, RIP streak.

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Looks like Crysis Remastered runs the best on the Switch. Probably it's because it's the Xbox360/PS3 version, just like Dark Souls Remastered.

Even if you think it's bad, that's not any worse from the rest of the lineup. At least it would add some variety. It should be at least a game for the marathon. A full playthrough might suck since the game would be played in the least interesting way. Like Nier Automate should have been a great playthrough, but it was completely botched.

Wasn't this the case with Paper Mario too? And look what happened, RIP streak.

To be fair Paper Mario is much better than a shitty cartoony wrestling game that was only made cause 2k20 was so bad and they had to go back to the drawing board

There hasnt really been a fun decent wrestling game since 2k14 which still had the THQ / Yukes feel

Kinda sucks he dropped WWE Battlegrounds. Now that it got difficult it would be interesting to watch. As if it matters if chat is posting copypastas. Maybe he should tell the mods not to encourage it and not to spam copypastas themselves.

1 hour ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Nooo, you can't say that here.

This is a Nintendo zone.

Praised be Nintendo.

Oof, Video games awesome had a pretty poor showing of the PS5 announcements last week.

frash.jpg

Harry potter "looks like shit"

This final fantasy "looks worse than 15"

New spiderman graphics "aren't impressive"

Christ this dude is trying to take Phil's spot on the internet.

Edited by KGhaleon

2.thumb.png.2e3b63017702fe199ddbb0feb7054e78.png

The guy was trolling. The "Huge Xbox Fanboy" title didn't give it away?

This is why I hate fanboys. They have such a hard-on for some plastic and silicon pieced together from a company who doesn't pay them that even a clear joke gets them butt-hurt.

For Nintendo fanboys times this by 11.

Edited by TheSkyTruth

"People who couldn't pre-order a PS5 will get an Xbox instead. Because Sony fucked up the pre-orders. That means Xbox will sell like hotcakes"

What logic is that? The people who pre-order a console are gamers and fanboys. They want PS5 for the exclusives. Why the fuck would they get an Xbox instead? How did Sony fuck up the pre-orders? People who got lucky ordered all available consoles, the rest will have to wait. It won't be any different with Xbox.

I thought Phil had played Galaxy a long time ago, seemed vaguely familiar. He did.

It was a Pandalee playthrough, so no surprise that I forgot about it.

Edited by KGhaleon

lol, I watched a bit of the new Galaxy playthrough and it starts off horrible. Galaxy uses gyro controls heavily and he expects his third party Hori controller that has no gyro support to work with this game? Why tf were his Joycons not attached and charged on the Switch? Blows my mind how he wastes several minutes of peoples time.

Test your shit before stream.

Wastes like 10 minutes before even starting the game.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Why tf were his Joycons not attached and charged on the Switch?

Kat probably used it. It's pretty much her Switch.

22 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Blows my mind how he wastes several minutes of peoples time.

I guess you don't watch the streams regularly. Several minutes is nothing, think of hours.

28 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Kat probably used it. It's pretty much her Switch.

I guess you don't watch the streams regularly. Several minutes is nothing, think of hours.

What happened to his Switch? (He says the joycons haven't been used in months)

You're right.

Edited by KGhaleon

Someone made a funny Twitter (DSP's loveseat). Posting a diary of the loveseat in the storage nook.

Jasper getting the TOOL. :sad:

53 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

What happened to his Switch? (He says the joycons haven't been used in months)

They are using 3rd party joycons and controllers. They left the originals out, they lost charge, or were already empty.

Oof.

EicRkAXWAAEdV1t.thumb.jpg.753f065f9c87b402ab1aa51eb222fa45.jpg

Microsoft just bought Bethesda which means Microsoft is making Playstation exclusives now (Deathloop and GhostWire), acquired for 7.5 BILLION. Biggest video game deal ever. Fallout New Vegas 2 possible now Obsidian and Bethesda are together. 

Edited by TheSkyTruth

https://www.gfinityesports.com/article/4388/mass-effect-trilogy-remastered-leaks-release-date-price-platforms-and-everything-we-know

Get ready for a Mass Effect playthrough.

Microsoft is making Playstation exclusives now (Deathloop and GhostWire)

*timed exclusives

Microsoft just bought Bethesda

That means new Bethesda games might be Xbox/PC exclusives. At least the Xbox gets more use than the unboxing.

28 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Im ready for that dos2 playthrough.

Isn't Divinity in banworld until next year? I'm also ready to not watch it. It will be a much bigger slog than Fire Emblem or Paper Mario. The problem isn't that it's a long RPG. But that it's going to be boring. He should prepare himself for chat being extra toxic, for a long time.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

Isn't Divinity in banworld until next year? I'm also ready to not watch it. It will be a much bigger slog than Fire Emblem or Paper Mario. The problem isn't that it's a long RPG. But that it's going to be boring. He should prepare himself for chat being extra toxic, for a long time.

not necessarily next year. It's in banworld until he beats fire emblem.

44 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

not necessarily next year. It's in banworld until he beats fire emblem.

It's Banworld forever. Divinity 2 is a good game but for people like Phil, it's going to confuse the shit out of him until eventually he says it sucks or say he doesn't have time to "master" the game: (Translation - too lazy to learn the game). Phil was perplexed with 4 modes of the nanosuit in Crysis, what do you think he's gonna do with the 12 boxes at the bottom of his screen that he can't see and he has to actually read?

Divinity 2 banned forever.

8 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

It's Banworld forever. Divinity 2 is a good game but for people like Phil, it's going to confuse the shit out of him until eventually he says it sucks or say he doesn't have time to "master" the game: (Translation - too lazy to learn the game). Phil was perplexed with 4 modes of the nanosuit in Crysis, what do you think he's gonna do with the 12 boxes at the bottom of his screen that he can't see and he has to actually read?

Divinity 2 banned forever.

50 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Wait until he figures out what it is. I am 90% sure he doesn't now anything about the game other than its a top down rpg.

BTW Chargeback Saga is going strong.

Phil was tipped $1,200 today by some guy along with newcapitalllc guy tipping a $100 everyday, all suspicious and won't be counted. He's been getting chargebacks everyday despite saying he won them all not to long ago. 

Who the fuck knows whats going on, I don't know but it just reminds me to be thankful I have a good job and don't have to entertain wheelchairs everyday while simultaneously having a very silly gambling problem.