• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

I hope everyone is having a great day today.

Anyways, I just want to let you all know that next week on October 1, 2020, I will commence the 30 Day Superhero Challenge on my Comic Book Talk thread.  For those interesting in checking it out, you are more than welcome.

• Like 1

:excl: Oooooh. Now I get why Mortal Shell and Blasphemous were dropped, and replaced by boring stuff no one actually wants to see.

"You can pay $20 for 3 Skittles. If the games end up boring, the Zombie Skittles will DEFINITELY cause rage. HINT, HINT, HINT."

So transparent.

Already considering dropping Star Wars Squadron. No surprise. It's not another 3D platformer or a long RPG/open world game.

Phillip doesn't know that a lot of people voted for Fire Emblem because a re-streamer is playing it, and told them he would re-stream it.

Doesn't want to play Monster Hunter because people told him it was boring and wanted him to drop it. So it's no different than his other recent playthroughs. Sounds like a perfect addition to the schedule.

Edited by babymngaming456
25 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

:excl: Oooooh. Now I get why Mortal Shell and Blasphemous were dropped, and replaced by boring stuff no one actually wants to see.

"You can pay $20 for 3 Skittles. If the games end up boring, the Zombie Skittles will DEFINITELY cause rage. HINT, HINT, HINT."

So transparent.

Already considering dropping Star Wars Squadron. No surprise. It's not another 3D platformer or a long RPG/open world game.

Did anyone tell him the Star wars game is going to be bad?

On a side, if he played the games you only wanted him to play, he would be a full time Soulsborne streamer. lol

1 minute ago, GuessWhat said:

No. He's afraid people won't like it because it's not the usual type of game he plays. 3D platformers and AAA walking sims. Aka it's about money.

3 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

On a side, if he played the games you only wanted him to play, he would be a full time Soulsborne streamer. lol

Sounds good. :laugh: No, not really. After watching the magic run it might be better to not touch Souls again.

49 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Phillip doesn't know that a lot of people voted for Fire Emblem because a re-streamer is playing it, and told them he would re-stream it.

How do you know that a lot voted for Fire Emblem because of a re-streamer?

And why would they do that? It's not like it's going to bring new information about the fact that other people may progress in the game faster than him, there are already streams of it for comparison.

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

I haven't seen today's prestream, but I would assume he thinks a space dogfighting game would be too "boring and repetitive" to hold people's interest and as such he wouldn't make as much money on it. So yeah, like @babymngaming456 said, it's about money.

3 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

I haven't seen today's prestream, but I would assume he thinks a space dogfighting game would be too "boring and repetitive" to hold people's interest and as such he wouldn't make as much money on it. So yeah, like @babymngaming456 said, it's about money.

I understand. 

It's kind of funny though because people were telling him he would think that way about the avengers, but he bought it anyways.

In addition, he thought it was repetitive and boring.

12 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

How do you know that a lot voted for Fire Emblem because of a re-streamer?

Insider info.

13 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

And why would they do that?

Because they are idiots. They wanted to see the re-streamer make fun of Phil's game play. They are just stupid.

6 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

but I would assume he thinks a space dogfighting game would be too "boring and repetitive" to hold people's interest

Pretty much exactly what was said. Since it's always the same excuses over and over.

At least it might be funny to see what a train wreck the Rageathon is going to be.

1601192193780.thumb.jpg.2aaffe2c38efd3440bcb63c44d74bdf3.jpg

Mortal Shell or Blasphemous? :ohmy: I wonder what shitty game they will meme him to play. Or more specifically, which popular votes get ignored.

ragea.thumb.jpg.37341edfe91ec0ec95418ad5e89704ea.jpg

Also NOT featuring games YOU voted for the most.:mellow: I thought it wasn't a voting.

Edited by babymngaming456
20 hours ago, The Mighty Onyx said:

All good, you know, it's crazy that its been 6 years. Nice to see you around though, how are things with you?

Things have been going good, since the virus lockdown I've had more time to dedicate to getting healthier. Been eating healthier home cooked meals and exercising more. Lost the 25 pounds I gained over the past 10 years.

• Like 1