• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Oh, me! I totally can‼

Posted Images

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

Awesome man.  What PS5 game do you want to play first?

Astro and Demons souls in that order. Probably gonna pull an all nighter with Demons.

I still remember the game pretty well, so I'll rush for all the good weapons if they are in the same spots. The holy mace in the defiled area and the falcon in the skeleton area were really good starter weapons.

11 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Astro and Demons souls in that order. Probably gonna pull an all nighter with Demons.

I still remember the game pretty well, so I'll rush for all the good weapons if they are in the same spots. The holy mace in the defiled area and the falcon in the skeleton area were really good starter weapons.

An all nighter with Demons?  Holy Shit man.  

I see you also have Spider-Man: Miles Morales in your collection.  

I hope you enjoy that game too.

Ah hah, be warned it's not really clear what side you're supposed to insert the PS5 discs on. The actually disc reader seems to be on the side of the white cover, so I was putting them in upside down and getting "disc not found" errors.

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

I'm so excited to see the UI. I only watched one shill. She was so positive, disgusting. And she couldn't show the UI due to the toxic NDA. I nearly wished she would drop her early, free PS5 and break it.

Here, now you won't have to wait until 3 1/2 hours into Phil's stream for him to finally turn his PS5 on

• Upvote 1

PS5 literally plays PS4 games, so there's no reason to go back to PS4 at this point. There's only a small selection of games that won't work and there's a VR adapter.

Astro was pretty amazing, and I haven't even finished it. It's several hours of platforming fun and feels like a walk through the entire generation of Sony video game consoles. Tons of references to everything from FF7 to God of war and even Silent hill.

Demons souls though...daaaaamn those graphics are sick. I was stubborn and went through the tutorial area like 5 or 6 times until I finally killed the big demon at the end since you only get one chance to fight him. I pretty much had to strip my character down to nothing for quick roll otherwise he can just kill you in one or two hits since your character is so slow.

The Dragon god looks sick in this version. Punch me in my face~

drag.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

PS5 literally plays PS4 games, so there's no reason to go back to PS4 at this point. There's only a small selection of games that won't work and there's a VR adapter.

Astro was pretty amazing, and I haven't even finished it. It's several hours of platforming fun and feels like a walk through the entire generation of Sony video game consoles. Tons of references to everything from FF7 to God of war and even Silent hill.

Demons souls though...daaaaamn those graphics are sick. I was stubborn and went through the tutorial area like 5 or 6 times until I finally killed the big demon at the end since you only get one chance to fight him. I pretty much had to strip my character down to nothing for quick roll otherwise he can just kill you in one or two hits since your character is so slow.

The Dragon god looks sick in this version. Punch me in my face~

drag.jpg

OK.  How hard though?

So Demons souls is pretty legit, feels exactly like the old game with all the graphical wows. Picked up the Falchion and blew through several areas. If you've played it before and know the game by heart, you'll have an obvious advantage. I loled passing so many bloodstains where obvious ambush points were.

I didn't realize games like Hollow knight and Bugsnax are free to download right now with a PSN sub. Gonna try some Bugsnax while I'm at it since it doesn't cost anything. Got Morales Spiderman downloading as well.

Pretty fun console, I've got all my saves transferred so I don't see myself going back to PS4 unless there's some rare titles I want to play like PT.

Edited by KGhaleon
3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Miles spiderman Pros: It's damn cool. The new venom powers are fun.

Cons: It's basically the same as PS4 Spiderman, just with new abilities and characters. The city is largely the same.

Well, I don't see how the game being pretty such the same as the previous Spider-Man game is a bad thing.

10 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Well, I don't see how the game being pretty such the same as the previous Spider-Man game is a bad thing.

It's not, I just recently played PS4 Spiderman so it feels like an extension of that game. I hear it's around 8-10 hours long.

Oh what, I didn't realize Day9 got married.

EmoyGkUVMAAniYK.jpg

4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It's not, I just recently played PS4 Spiderman so it feels like an extension of that game. I hear it's around 8-10 hours long.

Actually, Spider-Man: Miles Morales is more of a spin off of Marvel's Spider-Man.  

Nonetheless, I hope you have fun with the game because IMO it looks amazing.  No pun intended.

13 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Actually, Spider-Man: Miles Morales is more of a spin off of Marvel's Spider-Man.  

Nonetheless, I hope you have fun with the game because IMO it looks amazing.  No pun intended.

Yeah I don't think it's intended to be an actual sequel, though it does take place after the other game. They even have a recap of PS4 spiderman. Opening boss fight was amazing.

Spoiler

Fighting Rhino as he rampages through the city

13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Yeah I don't think it's intended to be an actual sequel, though it does take place after the other game. They even have a recap of PS4 spiderman. Opening boss fight was amazing.

Reveal hidden contents

Fighting Rhino as he rampages through the city

That is excellent.  BTW, Rhino is among my favorite Spider-Man villains of all time. 

• Like 1