The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

25 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Dude. You sound like those positive shills. Delete this! :biggrin:

When Phil plays Astro tonight or this weekend, expect to hear lots of, "OMG I can actually feel it!"

He'll gush over the controller, calling it now.

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Also this game is $70? To play what feels like DLC of an older game? Sounds like a rip off.

Do you do any research at all?

spider.jpg

And holy cow, completely unannounced just got my free PSVR PS5 adapter on my doorstep from Sony.

20 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Yeah. I did. For PS5 not PS4. Even for $50 the game is too expensive its like the older one.

000.png.0fe441f143654d8658b4722cc78d6421.png

Are you going to play your console instead of talking about it every hour? If I still got excited about a new console and took a day off just to play it, I wouldn't even be on here. I would be playing games.

But there aren't really games for it. New games that is. So I get it, but its the reason why it's sort of dumb to buy a console at launch if you're not a content creator. 

That's for the bundle that comes with the remaster of the first game, and I would say it's well worth $50.

139309926_Screenshot2020-11-13153449.thumb.jpg.99589deba96d2ba995389b5291712939.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Yeah. I did. For PS5 not PS4. Even for $50 the game is too expensive its like the older one.

Are you going to play your console instead of talking about it every hour? If I still got excited about a new console and took a day off just to play it, I wouldn't even be on here. I would be playing games.

But there aren't really games for it. New games that is. So I get it, but its the reason why it's sort of dumb to buy a console at launch if you're not a content creator. 

Nonsense, most people will just get the $50 one. PS5 games are $70, so that's $20 less than a full priced PS5 game...are you really pissing your pants over that?

I'm not playing my PS5 all day 24/7, unless you actually believe that.

It's a new console, there's never a huge amount of new games. It plays all the prior PS4 titles with improved load times and many games got graphical updates, so it's not like people are only going to be playing PS5 games on it.

If anything you should be trading your PS4 and PS4 Pro in and replacing them with the PS5 since it can do everything.

I also wouldn't buy a Spiderman game since they are generally for kids

haha is this guy for real? I need to readd him to my block list for this amount of autism.

Edited by KGhaleon
34 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Nonsense, most people will just get the $50 one. PS5 games are $70, so that's $20 less than a full priced PS5 game...are you really pissing your pants over that?

I'm not playing my PS5 all day 24/7, unless you actually believe that.

It's a new console, there's never a huge amount of new games. It plays all the prior PS4 titles with improved load times and many games got graphical updates, so it's not like people are only going to be playing PS5 games on it.

If anything you should be trading your PS4 and PS4 Pro in and replacing them with the PS5 since it can do everything.

haha is this guy for real? I need to readd him to my block list for this amount of autism.

I did so a while ago.

Anyone who says that shit is a f***ing jerk if you ask me.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

I've watched a bit of the Spider-Man game, the combat & enemies look very similar, but I've also seen a lot of people praising the Ray-tracing and fluidity of the character moving around the city.

That's because most of Miles' powers and abilities are similar to Peter's.

BTW, remember that Green Hulk vs Red Hulk video I posted on my Comic Book Talk Thread a while back?

Well, Variant Comics just recently uploaded a History of Red Hulk episode and I posted it on my Comic Book Talk Thread like 2-3 hours ago.  Check it out when you have the chance.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

BTW, remember that Green Hulk vs Red Hulk video I posted on my Comic Book Talk Thread a while back?

Well, Variant Comics just recently uploaded a History of Red Hulk episode and I posted it on my Comic Book Talk Thread like 2-3 hours ago.  Check it out when you have the chance.

Yes I do.

I'll check it out!

• Like 1

Anyways, I've been watching a playthrough of Spider-Man: Miles Morales on Blitzwinger's channel.  The game is amazing as far as I am concerned.

@KGhaleon & @MoraMoria,

Is it okay with you guys if I post Variant Comics' video on the History of Miles Morales to help you guys understand the character better?

Edited by MDCFAN101

$50 for the exact same characters, enemies, and city as a last generation game... Great launch title to show off what the PS5 can do, right? Pissed? I already said I wouldn't buy a Spiderman game because it's for children. I wouldn't buy it even if it was actually a new game and not DLC for the old one.

You took a day off of work to play it. Not 24/7, but maybe a good 10-15 hours. But you've been posting pictures of it on the floor next to a scared dog and giving updates about it every hour instead of playing it ever since release day. I'm just saying if I still got excited about console releases like I did when I was a teenager, I would be playing the console if it was actually good instead of posing with it.

That's what I am saying. What's the point of buying a PS5 Day 1 when it has no games and you're just going to play all your old PS4 games? Just seems stupid if you're not going to make money off it. When summer hit's I imagine many, many PS5's are going to break or sound like jet engines powered on because Sony rushed millions of consoles out. I would of just waited until the Fall when it might actually be worth the money.

Who said it had the same characters and enemies? This is a new game with a new story. Do you even know anything about it? What even is your argument? This ain't a fully priced game.

I've dedicated probably an hour or two to this forum since PS5 launched yesterday, that's hardly "10-15 hours"

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Anyways, I've been watching a playthrough of Spider-Man: Miles Morales on Blitzwinger's channel.  The game is amazing as far as I am concerned.

@KGhaleon & @MoraMoria,

Is it okay with you guys if I post Variant Comics' video on the History of Miles Morales to help you guys understand the character better?

Go for it. I've only seen the recent movie and his story from the PS4 game.

Looks like Phil got his PS5, he'll probably stream it tonight.

7 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Go for it. I've only seen the recent movie and his story from the PS4 game.

Thanks man.

Here it is:

@TheSkyTruth,

The game was not made for just children asshole.  It was made for teenagers and adults.  That is the absolute truth.  Don't want to buy it.  Fine, that is your business.  However, do not insult others who have interest in it.

• Like 2

Speaking of, No Man's sky got a huge PS5 update. I might have to try it again...update looks impressive, like how the game was meant to be.

https://www.nomanssky.com/next-generation-update/?cli_action=1605321592.711

Beat Astro, really good game to start with on PS5. Shows of the controller functionality really well. Amazing platformer as usual. Felt like walking through Sony's entire gaming history with all the different consoles and peripherals on display. Tons of cameos from dozens of game characters.

Edited by KGhaleon
31 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Yeah, you guessed it right. He was playing Bugsnax. He was in full shill mode over the controller.

Which is funny because I don't really get what's so amazing about Bugsnax, it's just ok to me.

Guess I need to play a bit further than the first three areas.

Phil's PS5 impression was pretty funny. He literally dropped his controller and put a scratch on the console.

"Let me try and figure out how to get my PS5 set up"

*Has a power and HDMI cable*

4 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Series is one of the best can't wat for next episode to see:

Hide contents

Ahsoka Tano

000000.thumb.png.c8aa07b352cd8c261c34b0ae7cf3345e.png

HOLY SHIT.

This is like a 13 year old's room who doesn't give a fuck. Didn't he say he cleaned this shit not to long ago? One of the consoles is facing backwards because he was too lazy to feed the cords behind the TV stand. 

This is the guy you people type paragraph after paragraph of how to improve his streams... this "man" is too lazy to improve is own room. Wasted effort on your part.

Now I am positive his room smells like sweat and ass. No wonder Kat never comes in.

Could be episode 5 thats when Dave Filoni is directing, Carl Weathers is directing next episode 

Edited by sateler96