The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

It's a good video IMO.  Hope you enjoy it.

lol Miles morales spiderman became a thing because Obama was elected?

I will say I just realized an accidental spoiler. I know about a certain villain that is in the PS5 game but didn't know who he was, now I know since the video told me.

I'm probably gonna play some more later today. Got a friend coming over to try it.

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

Just now, KGhaleon said:

lol Miles morales spiderman became a thing because Obama was elected?

Yep.  Obama being elected inspired Marvel to create a Black and Puerto Rican Spider-Man.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I will say I just realized an accidental spoiler. I know about a certain villain that is in the PS5 game but didn't know he was, not I know since the video told me.

That's cool.

5 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Yep.  Obama being elected inspired Marvel to create a Black and Puerto Rican Spider-Man.

I was wondering about that, because Miles speaks spanish several times in cutscenes with his mom.

haha, I was looking at my copy of PS5 Spiderman Miles and noticed it says "Launch edition" on it. I think they sold me the wrong one at gamestop. I looked inside again and I have the launch day dlcs. I only paid $50.

Edited by KGhaleon
9 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I was wondering about that, because Miles speaks spanish several times in cutscenes with his mom.

Now you know my friend.

10 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

haha, I was looking at my copy of PS5 Spiderman Miles and noticed it says "Launch edition" on it. I think they sold me the wrong one at gamestop. I looked inside again and I have the launch day dlcs. I only paid $50.

TBH, I still paying $50 dollars for a video game, any video game in general, is ridiculous.

Nonetheless, I'm glad you're enjoying.  Do you like this Spider-Man game more or the previous one?

12 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Nonetheless, I'm glad you're enjoying.  Do you like this Spider-Man game more or the previous one?

I haven't played enough to say that, though PS4 Spiderman was like a 50+ hour game. This one is 10 or less.

I got the Spiderverse suit, that's cool.

PS5 aside, we're going to check this out tonight. Art is cool.

:edit:

Movie was incredible, that art was really great. The soundtrack killed it too. Might be my favorite movie this year.

Edited by KGhaleon

The defiled and tower of latria areas of Demon's souls still live up to their nastiness. Fighting those big maggot like enemies with human faces while wading through pools of blood is ick.

This new Maiden Astrea theme is great imo.

1 hour ago, TheSkyTruth said:

I still stand by buying a PS5 at launch for a remake is pretty stupid unless you're making money off it. Even this complete and absolute idiot agrees with me.

Do you actually believe those words? You should know better. He couldn't wait to get the PS5 as soon as possible. All the hatred and jealousy towards people who got it early. The melt downs over the pre-orders and delayed Amazon order by a few days. He said that if he got an early copy, he would refuse it if he couldn't review it immediately. Because we aren't infants who can't wait, right? Delete this!

Yes, he got extra tips from the Hate Army (or the Drone Army, from the Watch Dogs 2 playthrough, as I think is a more fitting name). But those people don't watch him for the games. He could just play the original Demon's Souls. Rest of the games are on PS4.

Once the new toy arrived, no more hatred fueled tweets about shills. Just shill tweets how awesome the console is. Even putting up the ugly box as decoration, just look how sad it looks like. Look at it!

571992d141ea41f0a179cfdb71e88ff7.thumb.jpg.26831457df65e2966d1efd6aa48ef8d9.jpg

11 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Yes. But the series has been around for 30 years and requires skill to master so I don't blame adults for buying and paying the game still from nostalgia. Spiderman is a about some mundane loser in high school that got powers and somehow he's still a loser who's trying to figure himself out. If you have kids and want to play that game there is nothing wrong with that, but if you'rein your 30's and 40's just playing this game to play it... there has to be some arrested development or midlife crisis afoot.

I wonder who is going to be playing her. The Mandalorian is one of those series I hate that I can't binge watch all at once, but also glad I have to wait for.

$50 isn't bad for a brand new full fledged game. $50 for what's essential a graphics update is retarded.

Black Spiderman was made to represent minority kids just because Obama was elected. That Spiderman game is geared to kids. They even admit to it. I am not saying anything that isn't factual.

I still stand by buying a PS5 at launch for a remake is pretty stupid unless you're making money off it. Even this complete and absolute idiot agrees with me.

Rosario Dawson will be playing her 

13 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Yes. But the series has been around for 30 years and requires skill to master so I don't blame adults for buying and paying the game still from nostalgia. Spiderman is a about some mundane loser in high school that got powers and somehow he's still a loser who's trying to figure himself out. If you have kids and want to play that game there is nothing wrong with that, but if you'rein your 30's and 40's just playing this game to play it... there has to be some arrested development or midlife crisis afoot.

$50 isn't bad for a brand new full fledged game. $50 for what's essential a graphics update is retarded.

Black Spiderman was made to represent minority kids just because Obama was elected. That Spiderman game is geared to kids. They even admit to it. I am not saying anything that isn't factual.

I get the feeling you're one of those people who thinks adults aren't allowed to have fun. I pity you.

• Like 1

I didn't know about this, but there's a statue in the Demons souls nexus that asks you to pay 25K.

Apparently if you do, it unlocks Fractured mode. Fractured mode flips the entire game world horizontally so the maps feel different.

32 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Wow. I was thinking Zoe Saldana but she's already playing an on-going character under Disney then I looked up Ms. Dawson and basically her clone lol. Great choice by them.

No, i'm just an adult that doesn't play games designed for children. I can enjoy Marvel and not care about kids Spiderman games just like you see me talking about Star Wars but also never have and never will touch the Lego Star Wars series. If you think I am "no fun" as a grown adult because I don't like a type of video game then that tells me how much you rely on being entertained by video games and little else in real life.

I heard wings paid $1,000 for his PS5 and he was trolled into driving 2 hours to get stood up at Walmart.

You can just quote or mention the people you are talking about instead of throwing subliminals. 

Yeah im hyped 

Cause i think there will be a spinoff show with her and Sabine from Rebels trying find Ezra another character from Rebels 

• Like 1