The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

On 10/12/2020 at 11:03 PM, KGhaleon said:

Watching the last half of his Amnesia playthrough, couple of things already stuck out to me.

Phil does not "get" atmospheric horror, or most other types honestly. Think about the times you've seen him spooked. It's mostly/always jump scares, and that's it. Any horror built around a sense of dread or foreboding is lost on him. It's not a good or bad thing, it's just the way he is.

• Like 1
  • Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Phil does not "get" atmospheric horror, or most other types honestly.

Too much thick skin.

55 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Looks awful 

Are these movies sponsored by the US military? Looks like it could be a fun movie if it wasn't called Monster Hunter.

LOL Amnesia Justine is too much work. One death and that's it. Because the stupid people, he bases his decisions on, told him it's too frustrating.

"They took away Star Wars from George Lucas."

So uninformed.

Apparently there's no way to contact Amazon customer service.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-contact-amazon-customer-service-phone-email-chat

53 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

He's returning to "Animal Crossing". There's still people wanting him to play that?

No. There never were. But there's new (uninteresting) things.

Edited by babymngaming456
3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Too much thick skin.

Are these movies sponsored by the US military? Looks like it could be a fun movie if it wasn't called Monster Hunter.

You mean Generic Movie that looks straight to DVD lol

6 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

LOL Amnesia Justine is too much work. One death and that's it. Because the stupid people, he bases his decisions on, told him it's too frustrating.

Well that's not wrong, it's super frustrating and not really something he'd enjoy.

7 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

You're the audience that loved the Resident evil movies.

lol Phil said he's afraid of being doxxed/prank calls so he keeps his phone muted all the time.

Bro, phones have a thing called airplane mode. Nobody is going to call you if the wireless is off. My phone serves as an excellent alarm clock.

Edited by KGhaleon
8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Well that's not wrong, it's super frustrating and not really something he'd enjoy.

Markiplier beat it. He should be able to beat something a screaming sissy let's player did.

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

You're the audience that loved the Resident evil movies.

What a stupid comment. Everyone likes the Sonic movie, it was utter shit.

17 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Markiplier beat it. He should be able to beat something a screaming sissy let's player did.

Guy gets paid millions to act silly.

I'm a good bit into 13 Sentinels now and it's definitely starting to look like one of my top 3 games of 2020. Tsushima still holds #1 though and I don't see that changing.

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Tbh Sonic > All 6 Shitty Resident Evil movies that arent really Resident Evil lol

The RE movies are still more entertaining than the shitty Sonic movie. They are closer to RE than the Sonic movie is to the games.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Guy gets paid millions to act silly.

Phillip could have that too. But no one finds it entertaining to listen how boring and not scary those games are. It's like people watch them because they provide entertainment. People watched Phil too, when he acted silly playing a character. Now who watches him? People who worship him and treat it like a cult. And people who want to see a train wreck.

21 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Apparently there's no way to contact Amazon customer service.

Yikes, who said that (I have a guess.) I've only had to contact Amazon once but it was quick and they solved my problem easily. My roommate just had to contact them the other day and they were able to get her sorted easily. 

9 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

lol Phil said he's afraid of being doxxed/prank calls so he keeps his phone muted all the time.

Bro, phones have a thing called airplane mode. Nobody is going to call you if the wireless is off. My phone serves as an excellent alarm clock.

Not sure if it's on iPhone you can also use apps like IFTTT (If This Then That.) You can set it so that the phone will go quiet/mute/DND when certain criteria are met. For example, when my phone connects to my work WiFi it drops to half volume. Between midnight and 8 AM it goes into DND. Fantastic app if you don't have it already, lots more you can do other than volume control.

• Like 1

I see Phil will enjoy playing Genshin Impact, just the right game.

2 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Yikes, who said that (I have a guess.)

Phil wonders why delivery people go to the back entrance of his gated community. Maybe because his condo unit is right there? Stupid morons don't know the right procedure to access the super secret gated community.

Choose a gated community so people can't find him. Complains that people can't find him.

7 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

The RE movies are still more entertaining than the shitty Sonic movie. They are closer to RE than the Sonic movie is to the games.

Phillip could have that too. But no one finds it entertaining to listen how boring and not scary those games are. It's like people watch them because they provide entertainment. People watched Phil too, when he acted silly playing a character. Now who watches him? People who worship him and treat it like a cult. And people who want to see a train wreck.

Not really lol RE movies nothing like the games 

Except if were talking about 5 or 6 then maybe 

https://screenrant.com/monster-hunter-movie-video-game-comparison-paul-ws-anderson/

XD no

Edited by sateler96
8 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

A machine for pigs is now toxic because of a simple puzzle. It's not the game's fault that Phil relies 100% on chat telling him everything what to do. Seems like he completely forgot that in Amnesia TDD he had to look at logs to find solutions.

Yeah, he's all over the place.

Didn't make any effort to save any of the people in Justine either, because he knew he wasn't going to complete it. People yelling at him to check his inventory notes for the solution and he's look around the room asking where the note is. Facepalm.

8 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Is someone having problems when logging in Twitter?

You're banned.

There's still the Demon souls remake and Cyberpunk next month, but so far these are probably the top three games I've played this year.

1. Tsushima
2. FF7
3. 13 Sentinels

Origami King, RE3 and Shantae 7 Sirens close behind.

I had a blast with Tokyo Mirage sessions, Rune factory 4 and Xenoblade remasters, but I don't think I'll count them. It's going to be a while before I play Wasteland 3 or Baldur's gate 3.

Edited by KGhaleon
15 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Didn't make any effort to save any of the people in Justine either, because he knew he wasn't going to complete it. People yelling at him to check his inventory notes for the solution and he's look around the room asking where the note is. Facepalm.

You're banned.

There's still the Demon souls remake and Cyberpunk next month, but so far these are probably the top three games I've played this year.

1. Tsushima
2. FF7
3. 13 Sentinels

Origami King, RE3 and Shantae 7 Sirens close behind.

I had a blast with Tokyo Mirage sessions, Rune factory 4 and Xenoblade remasters, but I don't think I'll count them. It's going to be a while before I play Wasteland 3 or Baldur's gate 3.

What about Animal Crossing?

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

This made me really realize why all the special people (upscaleman, battle*uck, robonwheels, derich, vincent, baconplays...) are so attracted, like moths to a gas lamp:

How long does it take to realize that this is very obviously not what you are supposed to do? This very heavily reminds me on crouch jump. How do you forget that when you have the right thing it automatically fits into place? This is like a toddler slamming a square cube into a round hole. Apparently a chemical transportation canister means it's a battery. But all these things are the games fault. The game is shit for not having accessibility options for people who can't follow simple common sense logic or pay a bit of attention. People always point out that this is why games are so dumbed down now, when they watch DSP's game play.

This is what I think DSP is going to say about the GOT MP.

"It's not as good as the main campaign. It's just a mode for you to dick around with your friends and kill a bunch of generic enemies but after awhile it gets boring and repetitive"

Something along those lines.

If I am wrong, please call the FBI on me so they can lock me up for committing such a heinous crime.