• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

Mortal shell is discounted on PSN right now so I figured I'd try it.

It's a poor man's Souls game, with long load times and clunky gameplay. Your character feels so heavy that it's easy to die against even enemies that should be easy to dodge. There's no bonfires or any real hints as to where you're supposed to be going, I'm just lost in a swamp right now.

Encountered a lady in the corner of some ruins that allows me to use souls/tar, to unlock some new skills and a giant bird thing, so I guess that's progress.

I have to point this out. Re-watching A Machine For P** Pigs. Phil doesn't know what to do. Checks journal for hints because it adds random notes on what to do, just like in Dark Descent. But when he does the car puzzle, he calls the game shit when he finds out there's a note that tells him exactly what to do. Claiming he didn't know the game adds random notes. Bonus. Claims the game didn't show the car moving when you can clearly see it moving backwards. This why people say he needs glasses.

How much dumbed down do the games have to be?

17 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Nov 12. He preordered it, that means it's guaranteed to get it day 1.

If only that were true.

I guess I just beat Mortal shell. I talked to some bandit and the credits rolled, so I guess I'm done.

image1.jpeg

Edited by KGhaleon

So it is not any different from any other horror game he plays.

Juts get over it. FNAF getting popular, while being shit, isn't any different from Fall Guys being popular. It's games that are mostly popular with children.

He can't get immersed into a game at all. So of course horror games that are all about the atmosphere aren't scary.

This is a jump LAUGH

Put your headphones at laud and have a sudden laud screeching playing, when you don't expect it. This is pretty much the definition of a jump scare.

edit: I just read an article that explains the lack of fear is tied to his "condition".

Edited by babymngaming456
4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

I just read an article that explains the lack of fear is tied to his "condition".

I practically never get "jump-scared" at pop-ups like that/horror games, ergo there must be something wrong with me.

Thankfully, there are some articles that anyone can look up, without any discipline in the topic/understanding of what's actually happening, so that a complete/detailed enough diagnosis can be delivered over the Internet. If it's not true, how come I read about it?

SD.png

Edited by MoraMoria
6 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I practically never get "jump-scared" at pop-ups like that/horror games.

It's not about that.

6 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Thankfully, there are some articles that anyone can look up, without any discipline in the topic/understanding of what's actually happening, so that a complete diagnosis can be delivered over the Internet.

It's fine. You don't need to believe anything. It's just a detractor meme or whatever.

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Going to see the Lupin 3rd movie in a few hours, I'm sure it will be movie of the year for me seeing how little I've been at the theater.

Wont even be best anime movie of the year with My Hero and Demon Slayer this year 

The Trial of the Chicago 7 is also really great that just came out on Netflix 

Edited by sateler96