• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

Uh oh, I went out for steak dinner with some coworkers on friday night and today I just found out both dudes have tested positive for covid. Scheduled my own test for this week to see if I have it too.

Pretty much packed up my office and took everything home so I could work remotely just to be safe.

Also, holy shit. TWEWY sequel.

So a known company is trying to scam Phil out of his videos. But he doesn't say their name. He doesn't try to warn other people by posting this on Twitter. He will post the most stupid shit on Twitter but not something that's actually important. This would be good for that clout too. He will shit on EA for $30 that he could easily get a refund for. But not on a company that's trying to steal all his videos.

Priorities, I guess.

It could be a troll though. He can check from where the email was really sent.

Edited by babymngaming456
3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

So a known company is trying to scam Phil out of his videos. But he doesn't say their name. He doesn't try to warn other people by posting this on Twitter. He will post the most stupid shit on Twitter but not something that's actually important. This would be good for that clout too. He will shit on EA for $30 that he could easily get a refund for. But not on a company that's trying to steal all his videos.

Priorities, I guess.

Dang, what a scam

scam.jpg

6 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

It was clearly.. and I mean CLEARLY rushed to completion for the PS5 launch, why? Who knows because its not a PS5 exclusive.

It's like with the Switch. People will buy any crap for it because it has no games. That's what they were probably aiming for. It's Epic exclusive on PC, so no one will care for it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

It's like with the Switch. People will buy any crap for it because it has no games. That's what they were probably aiming for. It's Epic exclusive on PC, so no one will care for it.

There's a giant library of games on switch, what are you even talking about?

https://levvvel.com/is-the-nintendo-switch-still-worth-it/

Remember kids, anyone who says nice things about a game Phil doesn't like, even if he hasn't played it yet, is just a dishonest paid shill. It is 100% impossible that they genuinely like the game, it's just a complete impossibility. The only honest people share Phil's opinion of everything, anyone who thinks differently than him or the people he follows is a liar.

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1331336877329137664?s=20

Beat all the tendency events in Demons souls and wrapped up my first playthrough with a strength character(Meat cleaver). Doing a magic build next. Forgot how much of a bitch some of those black phantoms like Satsuki were with their one hit kills.

Really good game, definitely lives up to the original.

I think Phil might be a Tomato frog.

EnjwF7OXcAIfWDl.jpg

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Surprise, surprise. Phil's new controller didn't help him randomly melee'ing. Blames it on genetics. Says he has large thumbs (he doesn't).

Blaming it on wide thumbs now, what a stupid excuse. The real reason is something else, but it's a detractor meme so can't tell.

Spoiler

He shows very obvious signs of a certain "mental condition". And I mean very obvious. This might explain why he can't control his force. (Not because of some made up Silvano thumb.) Did you ever hear of R-word strength?

Edited by babymngaming456