The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

Lol, how did you even find that? 

Anyways, for people wanting to see the fight w/DSP its around 01:22:10

I don't know if he fought him multiple times I was just looking for one fight.

It was a pretty poor fight, since he just healed endlessly and didn't give Phil any sort of chance to actually win. Just a troll fight. Broke all his equipment too. Whenever I've been the old monk, I would at least give people some chance of winning.

I think he even casted second chance, which revives you if killed.

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It was a pretty poor fight, since he just healed endlessly and didn't give Phil any sort of chance to actually win. Just a troll fight. Broke all his equipment too. Whenever I've been the old monk, I would at least give people some chance of winning.

That's cool "good guy greg."

2 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Things that were blamed:

Lag.

The game sucks.

The game is broken.

Yea, that is usually how it goes with DSP. However, that doesn't mean I have to hate his guts because he said that.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Yakuza 0 is a fantastic game. Only Yakuza I've played but it's great. The story is really good which was surprising as I figured it would be just enough to keep you going and doing bizarre mini-games.

Yeah just got into chapter 2 and ran into Mr. Shakedown. Game is fun and seems to be pretty long.

I wonder if I would get spoiled playing Yakuza 7 as well before all the other games.

Edited by KGhaleon
11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Yes, it was a great fight. Pinrinpan is a legend now.

He's stream sniping other streamers and trolling them.

He made FightingCowboy super salty. That happens when you have low self-esteem, when you can't one shot noobs anymore, instead you are the one who gets trolled.

Edited by babymngaming456
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Yeah just got into chapter 2 and ran into Mr. Shakedown. Game is fun and seems to be pretty long.

I wonder if I would get spoiled playing Yakuza 7 as well before all the other games.

It spoils a certain thing from 6 

fuck this movie 

Good

In the scene, a white male character and an Asian character played by Jin are driving together at high speed. “What?” says the former. “Look at my knees!” shouts Jin. “What kind of knees are these?” asks his companion. “Chi-nese!” jokes Jin, punning on the word’s last syllable.

23 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I think I will too.

TBH, I recommend you watch the Ultimate Edition because to me it is the complete product.  The theatrical cut is fun IMO but feels incomplete and messy.  What I liked about the film are the overall visuals, CGI, and special effects, the acting outside of Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, the story and writing, and the action especially the warehouse fight scene.  OMG, the warehouse fight scene is an absolute masterpiece to me.  I recommend watching the Ultimate Edition on either Netflix, Amazon Prime, or Hulu.

Thanks man.  

I checked on Netflix, but could not find it (it's not on UK netlfix). I think i'll try Amazon Video. i thin if i do watch it it will only be the Ultimate Edition, like you suggest..... I just need to find it first lol!

I am gonna check out the videos you posted on the Comics thread just now, i'll let you know what i think

6 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

I checked on Netflix, but could not find it (it's not on UK netlfix). I think i'll try Amazon Video. i thin if i do watch it it will only be the Ultimate Edition, like you suggest..... I just need to find it first lol!

Based on the response you gave me, it seems that you are from the UK.  Nonetheless, let me know what you think of the movie.

7 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

I am gonna check out the videos you posted on the Comics thread just now, i'll let you know what i think

No problem man.  Hope you enjoy them.

4 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

More like No Fun Nancy

Who "hates his guts" over getting trolled in a video game? There are plenty of reasons not to like him, that isn't one of them.

Lmfaooooo

Who the fuck would get pissed at that? Jesus it's a cheesy joke. People who have no fun and always want to be "good guy Gregs" are just actually miserable people in real life.

Oh well least its banned in China thats where it would made its most money 

Deserves to flop same director as those shot RE movies 

This is why we kindly ask you to... however if you even DARE‼ to release any content about the game earlier than anticipated, we'll make sure to send a... friend, a very, very angry friend, to make you suffer... like you wouldn't believe it...

Having said this though, after the date, we hope that you enjoy and stream our game. <3 <3 <3

CYBER.thumb.jpg.1a55254d206cff8629adcaa8bc11c219.jpg

My crockpot and some other cooking stuff comes in this week. I'm genuinely interested in cooking up some delicious stews. Been thinking about cutting down on trips to Subway, Chipotle and such to save a little money...maybe I'll try and make their stuff with homemade ingredients. Make some meatball subs or Chipotle cheesteaks.

This youtuber does some similar stuff, but his cooking is way above my level of understanding.

19 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

This is why we kindly ask you to... however if you even DARE‼ to release any content about the game earlier than anticipated, we'll make sure to send a... friend, a very, very angry friend, to make you suffer... like you wouldn't believe it...

Having said this though, after the date, we hope that you enjoy and stream our game. <3 <3 <3

CYBER.thumb.jpg.1a55254d206cff8629adcaa8bc11c219.jpg

Are they not allowed to discourage people from breaking street date?

1 hour ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Are they not allowed to discourage people from breaking street date?

Yes they can, but the way they've said it reeks of false sympathy, if that makes sense in English. They could've worded it better for sure.

Looks like you're getting customizable genitalia in the game, as an observation.

https://www.esrb.org/ratings/36949/Cyberpunk+2077/

In addition, someone leaked something, I've censored the NSFW part, because of the rules in the Forum.

NSFW.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria