The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

13 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

If you can't figure out if you identify as either a man or a woman, you have bigger problems and probably shouldn't be playing a video game.

No, they actually screwed up, because they didn't include "demiboy/demigirl", which seems to be like a zone between the binary genders. So someone could get offended  & feel excluded.

It'll be interesting to see when they add these ones.

Demigirl.thumb.png.ff62356a4c2f945dcda8a91f3f2944fa.png

Also, since when is Google adding the Transgender flag in certain searches? It only worked for me if I searched for "neutrois" and "agender", but then stopped working intermittently. Is this happening to anyone else?

268834506_TransgenderFlag.thumb.jpg.23d5c534513ae4ce1cce7b361a62548d.jpg

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Game Awards 2020 Nominations and My Predictions

Game of the Year
Animal Crossing: New Horizons 
Doom Eternal 
Final Fantasy VII (Remake)
Ghost of Tsushima 
Hades
The Last of Us Part II

Best Game Direction
Final Fantasy VII Remake – Square Enix
Ghost of Tsushima – Sucker Punch Productions/Sony Interactive Entertainment
Hades – Supergiant Games 
Half-Life: Alyx – Valve
The Last of Us Part II – Naughty Dog/Sony Interactive Entertainment

Best Ongoing Game
who gives a fuck about those

Best Narrative 
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Ghost of Tsushima 
Hades
The Last of Us Part II

Best Art Direction 
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Ghost of Tsushima 
Hades
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
The Last of Us Part II

Best Score and Music
Doom Eternal
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Hades
The Last of Us Part II

Best Audio Design 
Doom Eternal 
Half-Life: Alyx
Ghost of Tsushima
Resident Evil 3
The Last of Us Part II

Best Performance 
Ashley Johnson as Ellie - The Last of Us Part II

Laura Bailey as Abby - The Last of Us Part II

Daisuke Tsuji as Jin Sekai - Ghost of Tsushima 

Logan Cunningham as Hades - Hades

Nadji Jeter as Miles Morales – Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Game for Impact:

no idea

Best Indie
Carrion – Phobia Game Studio/Devolver Digital
Fall Guys – Mediatonic/Devolver Digital
Hades – Supergiant Games
Spelunky 2 – Mossmouth
Spiritfarer – Thunder Lotus Games

Best Mobile Game
Among Us – InnerSloth
Call of Duty: Mobile – TiMi Studios/Activision
Genshin Impact – miHoYo
Legends of Runeterra – Riot Games
Pokémon Café Mix – Genius Sonority/The Pokémon Company

Best VR Game
Dreams
Iron Man VR
Star Wars Squadrons
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners

Best Action
Doom Eternal 
Hades
Nioh 2
Streets of Rage 2

Best Action/Adventure Game
Ghost of Tsushima 
Assassin's Creed: Valhalla 
Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Best Role Playing
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Genshin Impact
Persona 5 Royal
Wasteland 3
Yakuza: Like a Dragon 

Best Fighting Game
Granblue Fantasy Versus
Mortal Kombat 11: Ultimate Edition
Street Fighter V Champion Edition
One-Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r]

Best Family
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
Fall Guys
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit
Minecraft Dungeons
Paper Mario: The Origami King

Best Sim/Strategy 
no idea

Best Sports Racing
no idea

Best Multiplayer 
Among Us
Call of Duty: Warzone
Fall Guys (actually Among us)
Valorant

Best Debut
Carrion
Mortal Shell
Raji: An Ancient Epic
Röki
Phasmophobia

Innovation in Accessibility
eh

Personally my top three are still:

Ghost of tsushima

FF7 remake

13 Sentinels

In that order.

Bolded is what I would pick.

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Game of the Year
Doom Eternal 
Final Fantasy VII (Remake)
Ghost of Tsushima 
Hades
The Last of Us Part II
Prediction: Ghost of Tsushima 

Lmao. Animal Crossing nominated as game of the year is hilarious. It's not even much of a game. I guess they felt sorry for Nintendo not releasing anything besides Paper Mario with that garbage battle system so they just threw it in there as a participation award.

Speaking of Nintendo, are they going to do anything lol? They still haven't dropped the price on that garbage and now several generations outdated Switch, plus, they have been very quite on releasing hardware in the future. My guess, they finally succumb to being a software company (about time).

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Did you play Paper Mario? What score do you give it?

A "meh" out of 10. Just another case of post-Wii success Nintendo not caring about what the fans want and just make anything because they know their die hard fans will buy anything.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
16 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

A "meh" out of 10. Just another case of post-Wii success Nintendo not caring about what the fans want and just make anything because they know their die hard fans will buy anything.

In which console/platform did you play it?

Edited by MoraMoria
5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

He's talking about Origami king, which is Switch exclusive.

It's an ok game, not nearly as good as the original trilogy. Hardly a bad game though.

30 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

23 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

He's talking about Origami king, which is Switch exclusive.

It's an ok game, not nearly as good as the original trilogy. Hardly a bad game though.

Im glad he answered you before I did because that was a pretty stupid question to be honest if you're on a gaming forum.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Who in the hell asked for this 

What great movie to release during an actual pandemic. I guess this is designed for people who refuse to wash their hands or wear a mask.

Speaking of movies. Wonder Woman 1984 is coming to theaters and streaming on Christmas Day. If this movie does well on streaming, say goodbye to theaters permanently.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

this whole thread

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1329357935743406081

I think Geoff should

Reveal hidden contents

Delete Game Awards! :smile:

The irony of Phil complaining about the voting process of someone elses poll when he doesn't even go by his own poll results for games to play.

I love when people more popular than Phil or people who genuinely don't know him publicly find out he's an idiot and shit on him.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-11-19-08-40-57-373.thumb.jpg.cd00fbbcf6782a249564ff6f33c006f8.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-19-08-43-28-316.thumb.jpg.7ebf938be30b5c813897e83676aa1638.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-19-08-42-37-244.thumb.jpg.cf19af61038b43cb3909f7743bc83246.jpgScreenshot_2020-11-19-08-37-33-198.thumb.jpg.38aa0fbe1c967bd70cbda80984250e51.jpg

Expect a 2 hour prestream rant about how he was being attacked and it's detractors fault why people hate him.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
6 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

What great movie to release during an actual pandemic. I guess this is designed for people who refuse to wash their hands or wear a mask.

Speaking of movies. Wonder Woman 1984 is coming to theaters and streaming on Christmas Day. If this movie does well on streaming, say goodbye to theaters permanently.

Well its only streaming in the US not foriegn

Its a over $200 Million budget movie so i doubt it it needs to break over $500 Million to prob break even  i think streaming only works flr smaller budget films like the Oscar type films both Netlfix and Amazon getting a good amount of them this Awards season 

Edited by sateler96
3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

He is really, really hung up on the whole "Free, pre-release" thing. I don't think he'll ever understand or acknowledge that reviewers and content creators getting and showing off games before release is pro-consumer. Getting these games early allows them to learn how the game works, play through them, and gather their thoughts and create content (written reviews, video reviews, etc). When embargoes drop, all reviewers and content creators publish their opinions and show off the game so that consumers can decide if they want to spend their money now, later, or never.  Without early review copies, consumers have to just hope the game is good when they purchase it.

Of course, in an ideal world, all gamers would just wait several days for reviews, streams, etc. However, that's not reality. People want to play the new hot game on release. People want to talk about and share their experiences with friends, social media and message boards. Who hasn't had an experience in a new game that you know your friends and co-workers are playing that you immediately think "Man, I can't wait to talk with Tom at the office about this!"

So you either send out early press copies or you end up with more consumers buying shitty products that they often cannot return. The negatives to sending out early copies to press are almost non-existent, barring the old "Well content creators who DON'T get those early copies are hurt!" While this is true to varying extents, it's a very minor and frankly selfish reason to rally against the practice and all the positives it brings.

Video game media is shit and there are plenty of reasons to dump on it, but this isn't one of them.

20 minutes ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

He is really, really hung up on the whole "Free, pre-release" thing.

A big reason for it might be that it ruined his business model. He was getting views from rushing out playthroughs to be the first one on Youtube. It's true companies will give games to people who are positive, they are not stupid. So everyone positive is a "shill". He doesn't get that those positive "shills" are the type of people those games are intended for. He hates TLOU2, that means everyone who likes it is a shill. Even though a lot of people like TLOU2. No one cares about his waifu, Ellie, and what they did to her.

Phil is tweeting his ass off this morning trying to win all the arguments he lost last night. Not going too well.

1.thumb.png.bdae5915351362713a6c41e90caf71ba.png

40 minutes ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

He is really, really hung up on the whole "Free, pre-release" thing. I don't think he'll ever understand or acknowledge that reviewers and content creators getting and showing off games before release is pro-consumer.

Of course he won't. All he see's is them getting free games and him being "the little guy" and not being able to get them. It has nothing with journalistic integrity. It's purely about money and his jealousy of people who get something he doesn't get. 

Edited by TheSkyTruth
12 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Phil is tweeting his ass off this morning trying to win all the arguments he lost last night. Not going too well.

1.thumb.png.bdae5915351362713a6c41e90caf71ba.png

Of course he won't. All he see's is them getting free games and him being "the little guy" and not being able to get them. It has nothing with journalistic integrity. It's purely about money and his jealousy of people who get something he doesn't get. 

What a sad human being i swear

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

When you think your opinions are facts. And that everyone who doesn't agree is wrong, an idiot, a shill. He doesn't get that most people (outside the streams) don't share his "honest opinions". The people on the streams just eat up everything he tells them.

Phil thinks that a terrible, boring game like Little Hope is some masterpiece. He thinks that its terrible ending is great. And he wants to convince people that them liking TLOU2 is wrong. That they should listen to his opinions, I mean facts.

15 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

What a sad human being i swear

I agree with you. It's really sad to watch this. It's so self-deprecating.

Edited by babymngaming456