• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

18 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Im glad he answered you before I did because that was a pretty stupid question to be honest if you're on a gaming forum.

Ok, so then you're the one saying stupid things. You know that the game can also be played on an emulator, therefore another platform, hence my question.

Either that, or you have Alzheimer's.

Edited by MoraMoria
30 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Ok, so then you're the one saying stupid things. You know that the game can also be played on an emulator, therefore another platform, hence my question.

Either that, or you have Alzheimer's.

No. Its still a stupid question. It's a Mario game. If you knew Nintendo emulators exist then what other platform could it possibly be played on? A Nintendo system. So there is no point to your question, sir. Thanks for wasting my time.

4 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Well its only streaming in the US not foriegn

Its a over $200 Million budget movie so i doubt it it needs to break over $500 Million to prob break even  i think streaming only works flr smaller budget films like the Oscar type films both Netlfix and Amazon getting a good amount of them this Awards season 

Well if it does work I expect Black Widow to do the same and every Marvel Film after that. Those movies are pretty much the only movies I go to the theaters for unless some good Space Sci-Fi comes out.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
17 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

No. Its still a stupid question. It's a Mario game. If you knew Nintendo emulators exist then what other platform could it possibly be played on? A Nintendo system. So there is no point to your question, sir. Thanks for wasting my time.

Well if it does work I expect Black Widow to do the same and every Marvel Film after that. Those movies are pretty much the only movies I go to the theaters for unless some good Space Sci-Fi comes out.

I think Disney said they were gonna do that but for the $30 thing which i mean Pixar and those films are worth that, but idk i love seeing movies on the big screen, the popcorn 

Only reason i havent been to theater is cause i have none near me 

And movies are just to big with huge budgets to go straight to streaming thats why they need that foriegn market to help them try and break even 

24 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

The several platforms that exist, hence my question.

Again, it's a Mario game.

31 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I think Disney said they were gonna do that but for the $30 thing which i mean Pixar and those films are worth that, but idk i love seeing movies on the big screen, the popcorn 

Only reason i havent been to theater is cause i have none near me 

And movies are just to big with huge budgets to go straight to streaming thats why they need that foriegn market to help them try and break even 

There are several theaters around but because of the pandemic they are all closed. I don't particularly care about the food because its like $20 for a bucket of shitty popcorn.

I think every thing is going to change very quickly as far as movies go. Kind of like how quickly Blockbuster just disappeared after Netflix came and nobody really noticed until it was too late.

40 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Again, it's a Mario game.

There are several theaters around but because of the pandemic they are all closed. I don't particularly care about the food because its like $20 for a bucket of shitty popcorn.

I think every thing is going to change very quickly as far as movies go. Kind of like how quickly Blockbuster just disappeared after Netflix came and nobody really noticed until it was too late.

True but thing is idk how much Netflix gets for like views or something for making their budgets back like i dont think movies like Avatar 2 would survive being streaming only or Dune

7 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

True but thing is idk how much Netflix gets for like views or something for making their budgets back like i dont think movies like Avatar 2 would survive being streaming only or Dune

I don't know about budgets and how much profit the movie companies make from streaming but they must see some opportunity if they have really good movies like The Irishman on Netflix and big movies like Wonder Woman premiering in both theaters and streaming. So, we'll see. I'll welcome anything that makes it easier for me to watch new movies.

30 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

I don't know about budgets and how much profit the movie companies make from streaming but they must see some opportunity if they have really good movies like The Irishman on Netflix and big movies like Wonder Woman premiering in both theaters and streaming. So, we'll see. I'll welcome anything that makes it easier for me to watch new movies.

Maybe Wonder Woman 1984 will only be free for a month tho on HBO Max 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

@TheSkyTruth

Oh, right.

So you did buy a Switch?

He either has one and is a hypocrite or can't afford one. You think he would give you an honest answer?

Anyone getting Calamity of Ganon tomorrow? The premise is cool but I'm not much of a fan of the warrior games. I didn't even beat Hyrule warriors.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Is it just me or am I the only one excited for Thanksgiving which is coming next week?

I definitely am, means more days off from work.

I'm going to finish moving into my house next week. Still getting my internet and stuff set up before I start living there. It's going to be fun watching my cats explore the new house.

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

He either has one and is a hypocrite or can't afford one. You think he would give you an honest answer?

#SALTY

If I had to pick between having a PS5 or a Switch for the next 3 months, I would buy a Switch because at least it has 4 more games than the PS5 does.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I definitely am, means more days off from work.

I'm going to finish moving into my house next week. Still getting my internet and stuff set up before I start living there. It's going to be fun watching my cats explore the new house.

Awesome man.

Wait, you have multiple cats?  I thought you only had one.

31 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Awesome man.

Wait, you have multiple cats?  I thought you only had one.

nah, I have an old cat and a 6 month kitty.

Yo, Astro bot rescue mission is apparently on sale. Easily the best PSVR game and a full 10 hour Astro adventure.

If you like Astro's playroom it's an easy recommendation.

126176722_10158851244103288_8814030089067175545_o.jpg

@TheSkyTruth

Do you agree with that person, the one replying to Phil in the Tweet, about that? In the sense that one cannot be racist towards someone else if no power by society, (such as the so called "systemic racism"), intevenes? I.e: A black person cannot be racist towards whites in Western society, but just be "mean" at most, (as that person claims).

My opinion by the way is that they're wrong. Racism is an ideology based on discrimination/hatred/similar on other people on the basis of race/ethnicity, even if no power is present.

25 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

@TheSkyTruth

Do you agree with that person, the one replying to Phil in the Tweet, about that?

I think people take video games too seriously and overvalue other people's opinions on them, especially if they are not parallel with their own. As for my stance on racism, I usually discuss such things with family, friends, or at least people physically present near me. Not random people over the internet that I don't care about.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
11 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

1.thumb.png.6f0334bb93f3583767ecc5a1ce72a398.png

"racism = discrimination + power"

"everything you just said is correct"

I can't believe I'm reading this stupidity.

racism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

This is from Google. Well, Phil doesn't ever use Google.

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1329720933678870529

The Twitter drama is just embarrassing. If it's so easy to look up those 5,000 arguments, then why not post a video? Then having the audacity to call the guy lazy. How to make yourself look as stupid as possible. I hope a SJW enters the ring again.

All this drama because of chasing the clout of a tweet with 12 retweets and 268 likes.

This guy is great. I'm surprised he isn't blocked yet.

It's always fun to read the replies of normal people.

Edited by babymngaming456

The new Mandalorian was great! Even though its a filler episode its always good to see the very attractive Gina Carano on screen even though her arms are bigger than mine.

In more hilarious DSP Twitter news. DSP gets back into it with Diction.

1.thumb.png.0d1f3212d1059521dcc1b145b2a7e626.png

Diction ask a simple question. Phil proceeds to say Diction is too lazy to look through his 50,000 videos for the answer and he won't explain on Twitter because of character limits even though TweetLonger exist and he tweets 3 more times after this.

2.png.e0139e69c741a228274281142ee44dd4.png

DSP only has time for "special"  people confirmed.

Then Diction retweets Phil essentially saying "Nothing to see here" and Phil deletes his tweet because he knows he looks like an idiot.

3.png.20f7ca9fd636239e53f6eccebcccb067.png

Then Phil makes his grand announcement of him blocking addiction and expresses his excitement of never having to deal with him again...

5.png.bc644ea289e02be367c4d4ab5d62c0e8.png

...Only for moments later to deal with him again. Stupidly retweets Dictions tweet (even though he suppose to be blocked) that shows his deleted tweet. Says Diction is just doing this for attention even though Diction has a 100K plus followers to Phils 25K, and then goes to bed mad at Twitter.

4.png.f1e104f59861f9caf1bcaea81722e997.png

This is all at 2 - 3AM BTW.

Edited by TheSkyTruth