• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

As for my stance on racism, I usually discuss such things with family, friends, or at least people physically present near me. Not random people over the internet that I don't care about.

This is fine, I won't ask for your personal opinion on deeper topics ever again.

• Like 1

"TLOU2 is bad because it's not fun. You buy games to have fun." - A cinematic game you play for the story.

So does that mean Schindler's list is a bad movie because it's not fun? I mean you watch movies to have fun.

Does it mean Dark Souls is a bad game because it's not "fun"?

"Nothing you do in TLOU2 matters." Does it mean Little Hope is also a bad game?

Must be great to live in a bubble. I wish I could do that.

On 11/19/2020 at 1:28 PM, babymngaming456 said:

A big reason for it might be that it ruined his business model. He was getting views from rushing out playthroughs to be the first one on Youtube.

I do think this biases him. If early review copies went away, streamers (and game publishers) would be the big winners.

Along with his bias blinding him, I don't think he realizes why early review copies are good. I've explained it repeatedly and I know Phil doesn't really read these forums so I won't bother going into it again, but early copies going to content creators and allowing coverage before the game releases is pro-consumer. At the end of the day, THAT is who matters; not the publisher, not streamers, not YouTubers, but the gamers buying the product. 

As to those tweets.... those are, as the kids say, a big OOF. He easily could have wrote up his thoughts on Twitlonger and linked people to that but he spent twice as long bitching and ranting. He won't spend 5-10 minutes elaborating on his stance but expects others to spend loads of time digging through 12 years of videos to find him discussing why he thinks that they are bad?

BTW, if anyone for some reason does want me to go into detail (again) on why review copies and embargoes are generally good for consumers, just ask and I will. I think it's important that people understand why it's good for THEM, not just an easy way for gaming sites and content creators to get easy views and free copies of games.

• Upvote 1

Phil dies to the Fool's idol, the easiest boss in DS. He was about to win but suddenly decides to stop attacking the clones to get them off the battle field so they gank him.

Doesn't even two hand, has his shield out even though it won't block their attacks.

I figured he'd be better at these games having beaten most of the Souls titles.

15 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Did you see the anime fight sequence?

I didn't see that.

If a person is still renting a hotel room, and an employee gets harmed by trying to break into a safe that a customer brings in the hotel room is the customer liable for a lawsuit?

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

If a person is still renting a hotel room, and an employee gets harmed by trying to break into a safe that a customer brings in the hotel room is the customer liable for a lawsuit?

I would hope not, I'd be wondering why that employee is trying to get into my safe.

Employee's aren't allowed to go through your luggage either, not much different.

23 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@MoraMoria,

Are you excited for Thanksgiving next week?

Not precisely for Thanksgiving, because for one, my family and most of my friends that I can be with at this time of year don't celebrate that, but maybe I'll do something special. I haven't decided yet.

What about you?

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Not precisely for Thanksgiving, because for one, my family and most of my friends that I can be with at this time of year don't celebrate that, but maybe I'll do something special. I haven't decided yet.

What about you?

That's interesting.

As for me, yes, I am excited for Thanksgiving.  It has been one of my favorite holidays since I was a kid.  

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

What about you?

Are you from Europe or Asia?

39 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Are you from Europe or Asia?

Let's just say that I'm not from North America.

And actually, I do have a couple of relatives in Canada who celebrate Thanksgiving, I'm just not going to be with them this time. The rest of my family does not celebrate this.

41 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

And actually, I do have a couple of relatives in Canada who celebrate Thanksgiving, I'm just not going to be with them this time. The rest of my family does not celebrate this.

Im from North America, USA. Which continent are you from?

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I didn't know you live outside of North America.  For some reason I assumed you did.

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

That's cool that you have relatives in Canada.  It stinks you won't be able to see them because of COVID.

• Like 1

Stupid people, they don't count in the massive stalling. What a bunch of morons. :smile:

I'll show you losers how it's done. You google "how long to beat cod cold war".

https://howlongtobeat.com/game?id=82091

It says Main + Extras 6½ Hours. Now you add at least 2 hours of stalling to it. Get it? I don't want to see any more disappointments from you. This is the last time this happened. :biggrin:

Edited by babymngaming456
27 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

2020 in a nutshell

2020-11-21 16_21_20-IGN on Twitter_ _The PS5 has been out less than a week, but fans have already st.png

Im sure this is a joke but just thinking this guy had to get an hdmi to av or coaxial adapter which is like 20 - 30 dollars.

which im sure for this upcoming Black Friday/Cyber Monday you could get a waaay better TV for 20 or 30 dollars more....