• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

16 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Anyone played Godfall

Lol already bored with the 2 games you got for PS5 and its only been 10 days since its release. 

I've played 10 minutes of it mostly because I am playing something else and I don't flip between games, I finish the game I am playing then move on to the next one. 

lol.thumb.jpg.14de0754665c6cd2400d35e9020930de.jpg

For those 10 minutes it felt like a game I've played 10 times before. The story the most typical story ever (RED VS BLUE, THE CAPTAIN OF THE ENEMY IS RELATED TO THE HERO, I'VE FALLEN AND MUST RISE AGAIN" shit.)

Looks good graphics wise though... thats about it.

Don't know about Sackboy because its Playstation's 3rd failed attempt to having a mascot for a console and its clearly a kids game.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
21 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Im from North America, USA. Which continent are you from?

The continent? I was born in Europe, but my family is part from there and part from Asia.

As for where I'm residing now, I'd rather not be specific if that's ok with you, but I might move in the future. For the rest of this year though, I'm staying where I am.

EMJ.png.bf64175f5209b5d250acd2825a7f86ad.png

42 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Im really loving Hyrule Warriors 

Hyrule warriors or the Calamity ganon one that just came out?

I wasn't super hyped for Calamity, but I really want Persona 5 scramble.

Looks like someone finally took my advise and pressed the ignore button lmaooo.

So apparently in Phil's eyes if you're traveling to go to your parents house or anyboys house for Thanksgiving, GO FUCK YOURSELF. You are putting his parents at risk. He want's you to sit at home and be miserable like him.

Some people (like me) travel for work, and to be honest, having my own row every flight has been great. I am off for the holidays but I am still going to go house hopping for Thanksgiving. Sorry Phil, but I have family and friends that I want to see. Have fun ordering food for Thanksgiving again and putting the delivery person at risk despite his thoughts on the safety for others who actually have other humans outside their house that care about them.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

The continent? I was born in Europe, but my family is part from there and part from Asia.

As for where I'm residing now, I'd rather not be specific if that's ok with you, but I might move in the future. For the rest of this year though, I'm staying where I am.

You're from Europe?  That's awesome man.  TBH, it is really cool to talk to people from outside the good ol' USA.  Plus, you also have family from Asia.  That is also really cool and awesome.

Anyone go black friday shopping? Best buy had a ton of huge price cuts on their PS4 games.

Found a lot of good stuff like P5 Royale, Outer worlds, Doom eternal, Iron man VR, and a dozen other quality titles for $20 or less. I grabbed a few to play in the near future when I get my basement gaming room finished at my house. Cat-free zone.

Oh, I also got a good deal on a brand new Washer and dryer, but that's whatever.

Oh, most of their PS5 stuff was completely sold out. The HD camera was like the only thing available.

I don't even know what the camera is for.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Nice. 

That's 1000 percent fine with me.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

No. I don't want to get Corona and kill everyone around me.

Bro they got black friday deals online too, no need to shit your pants in fear over it.

Also the Animaniacs reboot is gold. I noticed that Trump and Kanye shot.

kanye.jpg

Deleted Bugsnax. Im sorry, but I just can't play that game. It's like a children's game made by adult's who were on acid and wanted to play Pokemon Snap but got hungry. I am sure WIngsOfRedemption probably had  a dream similar to that game. Played Godfall and it's actually not that bad when I put on a podcast while playing it. It's already repetitive an hour in but the world and the amount of weapons is keeping me interested. 

00.thumb.jpg.7d671a2bba6a86ed517822e1fee4e28f.jpg

Edited by TheSkyTruth

I'm nearing the end of Bugsnax, it was a pretty interesting game. Despite how simple everything is, the story actually ended up really hooking me with all the mysteries and oddball characters. I didn't expect actual boss fights too.

I'm at the point of no return, so I'm going to revisit all the areas and finish all the side quests before I beat the main story.

By end game you can make your fellow islanders look like absolute freaks. Nightmarish abominations.

I was looking at achievements and saw a spoilerish one that really made me say Oh no.

Is this even a question? Cartoon Network had Adult Swim and Toonami on it. How many people now in their 30's were influenced by the shows on that channel? (entertainers, fighters, etc)

1.thumb.png.36ad6ce817b77150d6d2bafce3422f5e.png

7 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:
Maybe Google wants to tell him something. But what could it be?

1st time he googled himself my ass..