• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

Well whoever the guy is Phil begs to behind the scenes he's not very good concealing himself because he's fucking retarded lmaooo. I really want to see those text messages too.

1.thumb.png.e50fc685af03063c057293095c11db14.png

2.png.b1f3cb7d98ff6809e57c1dde1b6591e8.png

4.thumb.png.a4e2144d52228de879e82652a80fb3d8.png

Reading these lyrics I'm going to guess this guy is probably older, was a teenager during the haydays of punk rock music, probably was a loner in high school, definitely didn't have any boyfriend or girlfriend around.

11.thumb.png.049f1e24f9c4ad125d2b2931afdd806a.png

Well mysterious rock man, because I know you're getting your rocks off by reading all the trolls "mad" about you paying Phil, how does it feel to be just as pathetic as you were in high school still? 

Edited by TheSkyeTruth

Lmaooo so apparently DansGaming, a large Twitch streamer, was going around gifting random subs to streamers for Christmas. Phil gets 100 subs from him, Dan figures out who Phil is, immediately regrets it. 

1.thumb.png.e98017a28f9607799e58dcdccc2b0ab0.png

Phil is his usual assholish self goes on a rant saying he doesn't care (he totally cares) and says him apologizing has nothing to do with him. The guy came and dropped some subs. That's all the matters.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheSkyeTruth said:

Lmaooo so apparently DansGaming, a large Twitch streamer, was going around gifting random subs to streamers for Christmas. Phil gets 100 subs from him, Dan figures out who Phil is, immediately regrets it. 

1.thumb.png.e98017a28f9607799e58dcdccc2b0ab0.png

Phil is his usual assholish self goes on a rant saying he doesn't care (he totally cares) and says him apologizing has nothing to do with him. The guy came and dropped some subs. That's all the matters.

I just think it's hilarious that Phil gets angry about being raided rather than being at all appreciative. He's only making himself look bad, plus the new viewers wouldn't stick around long after he starts acting like an ass to them for having the gall to enter his stream.

46 minutes ago, ShinraRecruit said:

I just think it's hilarious that Phil gets angry about being raided rather than being at all appreciative. He's only making himself look bad, plus the new viewers wouldn't stick around long after he starts acting like an ass to them for having the gall to enter his stream.

He gets angry when people raid because he hates when the attention is taken away from him. He knows the only reason people watch him is because of drama. Plus he can't talk shit in front of guest who have their own following.

How many times has he talked shit about big streamers? How they are all rich assholes and don't care about gaming. Well one of them today just entered his stream and gave him $250 for the holidays, the guy finds out who he actually is, then regrets it. One person Phil can't lie to is another streamer. They get their own trolls/hate, so when they see undeniable evidence of him being a scumbag they aren't just going to believe whatever comes out of his mouth.

1.thumb.png.6b6987ee62631bf40999206adc17729e.png

I am sure Phil right now is thinking of a hell of a script to somehow turn this situation into revenue from idiots.

New Stardew update came out today that adds a beach house, that's pretty cool. Makes me want to revisit the game again. You can remix the Mine and Community center now.

Comes out on console next year, might revisit it when I'm not playing Rune factory 4.

Though I imagine I'll be playing Rune factory for the rest of my life.

7 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@KGhaleon,

If you don't mind me asking, what is your personal favorite video game of all time?

It's such a broad question I'd rather just say that my favorite game of 2020 was Tsushima.

3 hours ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

I dunno, I haven't had any reason to buy a Xbox. No games that I really want on that console.

Family surprised me with a honey baked ham in the mail today. Wtf.

Edited by KGhaleon
9 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

It's such a broad question I'd rather just say that my favorite game of 2020 was Tsushima.

I dunno, I haven't had any reason to buy a Xbox. No games that I really want on that console.

Family surprised me with a honey baked ham in the mail today. Wtf.

Xbox has Gamepass so you dont have to spend money on any of their new exclusives.

2 hours ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Xbox has Gamepass so you dont have to spend money on any of their new exclusives.

The Gamepass is great. You can literally play all the exclusives if not for free for really cheap and right now it only cost a dollar to join.

1.thumb.png.31856d0c257939b133fc6074a23fad14.png

2.thumb.jpg.9010bd16175fe2815efa470fc0edb634.jpg

If I didn't have a PC I would definitely own an Xbox, just a far better deal. But hey, let these idiots pay $600 for their gaming modem with no games on it. Half of all these hyped up games turn out to be bad anyways, why would you want to pay full price for all of them?