The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

18 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

elden ring trailer

I never paid attention on how these things work.

Who "leaks" these, (in this case)? Why is not the better quality video shown? Is this supposed to be official, was it not supposed to be released?

I've read a bit on something about Elden Ring, (unsure if about this specifically), the source was a 4chan user?, how did they get it? Why is it reliable? Are they asked to "leak" stuff, if so, why is this treated like someone releasing secret documents?

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

7 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I never paid attention on how these things work.

Who "leaks" these, (in this case)? Why is not the better quality video shown? Is this supposed to be official, was it not supposed to be released?

That's why it's called a leak.

Some journalist secretly recorded it behind closed doors.

34 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

That's why it's called a leak. Some journalist secretly recorded it behind closed doors.

Yes, but it seems like it happens way too often.

For the "unintentional" leaks, have they not learned how to avoid this? I just read one case with Fortnite, where the game-tester leaked some images, but then he was tracked down and hit with a lawsuit for thousands of dollars.

But, how would a game-tester or journalist "record" such thing so easily. I feel like it shouldn't be rocket science to prevent this, don't you think?

If it can potentially ruin or impact so much the future sales of the product, you'd think they'd have a rigorous policy to avoid any possibility of someone doing this. So what, they leave them without supervision, with all their equipment and expect to not get their product leaked? By either a journalist or game-tester.

Just now, MoraMoria said:

But, how would a game-tester or journalist "record" such thing so easily. I feel like it shouldn't be rocket science to prevent this, don't you think?

There's lots of ways. If it were me, I'd use one of those pen cameras and stick it on my shirt.

You aren't going to stop leaks unless you're prepared to fully search everyone in the room for cameras.

7 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

There's lots of ways. If it were me, I'd use one of those pen cameras and stick it on my shirt. You aren't going to stop leaks unless you're prepared to fully search everyone in the room for cameras.

Yeah, but even that example is too easy to prevent. Fully searching someone in a controlled environment shouldn't be too hard, specially when you're trying to prevent your whole idea, product & investment getting thrown out the window.

Whatever equipment they need can be provided within the controlled environment. If all it takes is someone with a mini-hidden-camera to give the entire studio a giant headache, then how ridiculous this is.

It's like they're asking for it with their absolute negligence, in that example. At least when it's not hacking, but someone with a Nikon in their pants.

34 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

slow day, let's post the usual DSP Twitter v*mit

guy cheers: "You hated Little Nightmares."

Fill: "No? I didn't hate Little Nightmares"

Says the guy who doesn't read item descriptions.

Who plays such game for the story? It's like playing Tetris for the story.

"It's not actual story telling if I'm too dumb to understand it."

Another case of game not hand holding him like a little baby.

Sad i love both games

Busy week but I'm near the end of the third dungeon in Persona strikers, it's a pretty solid game.

Not much this month besides the new story of seasons and Monster hunter game. Though Mortal shell's PS5 upgrade comes out on the 4th and I never actually finished it.

Bravely default 2 is out, but I've got too much stuff I'm already playing.

Coming up on the fourth dungeon of Persona strikers. I dunno how I feel about some of these villains, the third dungeon villain was justified imo for what she was doing.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Coming up on the fourth dungeon of Persona strikers. I dunno how I feel about some of these villains, the third dungeon villain was justified imo for what she was doing.

Im very behind XD

I recently gave in and bought P5S last weekend. I’m enjoying it quite a lot. It took me a while to get when to use basic attacks and when to use Persona skills.

6 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I actually agree. How did you find the 3rd dungeon boss? I thought it was quite a large difficulty spike but super satisfying to beat.

2 hours ago, 100gecs said:

I actually agree. How did you find the 3rd dungeon boss? I thought it was quite a large difficulty spike but super satisfying to beat.

It was harder for sure, the final boss nearly got me a game over as I had destroyed all the chandelier's so I had no way to get my characters back that she ate. If I didn't have Morgana reviving people I would have been doomed. Haru was vital.

I've noticed that for every dungeon you generally want to bring the character that has affinity with the boss.

• Upvote 1
On 3/2/2021 at 4:46 PM, babymngaming456 said:

**Bunch of tweets**

I had to click the links because I was having a hard time believing those weren't fake. Sometimes his takes are so bad I think he says them just to bait people.

I played through Little Nightmares 1 & 2 and I freely admit I have non idea what the story/symbolism was about other than maybe some swipes at consumerism/capitalism. Just because I personally don't get it or because there are some stories/concepts/messages that aren't spelled out with talky-words doesn't mean it's bad. There's plenty of examples of media with good stories that require you to infer meaning via clues in the environment. See Half-Life 2 for a good example.

He really does want everything spelled out for him; gameplay, story, etc. The desire to explore, figure things out for himself and devise his own winning strategies is dead in him.

49 minutes ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

He really does want everything spelled out for him; gameplay, story, etc. The desire to explore, figure things out for himself and devise his own winning strategies is dead in him.

And you now realized this.

1 hour ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Yeah, it’s just a pure lack of imagination. He was also complaining that Divinity 2 was poorly made cos it had a narrator who described the characters actions rather than them being animated XD. Then had the gall to say he knows how D&D worked!