• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

Nice! All the best to her. Hopefully when the vaccine is more widespread then world can get back to normal again! 

Thanks you man.

BTW, when you said that the USA was behind with the vaccines, I guessed that you're from the Eurasian area.

40 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

BTW, when you said that the USA was behind with the vaccines, I guessed that you're from the Eurasian area.

UK, baby! Scotland to be specific.

Older People were getting the vaccine here from December but now I think it is opened up to more people.

Although I'm being critical of the US, I see you guys are getting Stimulus cheques. That is not something we are getting :( 

54 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Nothing worth mentioning, silly stuff because of the poll.

I know you guys are talking about the leak that happened over on another forum today. Mora literally told me.

Reminder that KF discussions are banned.

I haven't had time to really look at it myself, but the dox claim was stupid. They posted a picture with half of it covered up and claimed Phil doxed a fan. Sure.

I'll have to look at the rest later.

If you need to discuss it, do it over DM.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

I know you guys are talking about the leak that happened over on another forum today. Mora literally told me.

The comment you're quoting wasn't exactly about that, but that's fine, doesn't matter.

Decide for yourself.

On 3/15/2021 at 3:30 PM, KGhaleon said:

I ain't going near that vaccine until plenty of other people have tested it.

Good luck

The long term test results for this unconventional rushed RNA vaccine will be available in a few years as we get to see what happens to the people who have taken it.

4 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

The long term test results for this unconventional rushed RNA vaccine will be available in a few years as we get to see what happens to the people who have taken it.

Haven't some people already died from it?

I've seen a few articles like this turn up

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/90917

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Haven't some people already died from it?

I've seen a few articles like this turn up

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/90917

There's always a small percentage of the population that do poorly with drugs/vaccines. What i'd like to know is the adverse reaction rate of the covid vaccine vs the adverse reaction rate to a conventional vaccine.

So starting March 25th, Horizon and 10 additional games will be free on PSN

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03/17/play-at-home-2021-update-10-free-games-to-download-this-spring/

Christ man, I was planning to play some Divinity 2 tonight but some shit went down at work that I'm gonna need to go take care of. fml

I got timed out in Phil’s chat today for saying “I wonder how many times Phil will say ‘behind the scenes’ today?”.
Like wtf?! some of his stream mods are so sensitive.

Also, if anyone here does attend Phil’s streams, does it annoy you how he uses mental illness as an insult? He calls anyone who is critical of him mentally ill or not right in the head. It’s just discredits actually issues people may have.

ah well...rant over