The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

15 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Found a stray kitty crying outside my house, she was covered in snow. I dried her and stuck her down in my basement with some heat and food. Gonna take her to a animal shelter in the morning so she doesn't spend the night in the cold.

That's awesome dude.  

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

On 12/13/2020 at 8:00 PM, GuessWhat said:

Lol hacking and stealth is not almost worthless or worthless in Cyberpunk 2077.

They definitely aren't worthless, especially hacking. Initially I wasn't interested in the hacking aspect but now that I've had a chance to mess with it and buy a new Cyberdeck (or whatever it's called) it's very damn useful. There's a $1,500 Cyberdeck sold by one of the ripper docs that's worth every penny. I strongly advise getting that when you can.

• Upvote 1

Holy shit that Portal 2 reference in Cyberpunk.

3 hours ago, Darksphere992 said:

so the 3rd party joycons i got are acting funky, i dont really understand,its been awhile since i used them and they been where i store my games/controllers, the Joysticks dont respond correctly.

They're third party, that's probably why. People rarely have issues with the official Pro controller so just get one of those.

Collection of Saga came out today. Pretty dope since I played all these games when they were brand new.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Holy shit that Portal 2 reference in Cyberpunk.

They're third party, that's probably why. People rarely have issues with the official Pro controller so just get one of those.

Collection of Saga came out today. Pretty dope since I played all these games when they were brand new.

for the 100 Motherflipping TIME! i already have a Flipping Pro Controller.

the only thing wrong i did with the joycons was left the battery dead for a few months.

Edited by Darksphere992
17 hours ago, Darksphere992 said:

for the 100 Motherflipping TIME! i already have a Flipping Pro Controller.

When did you say you had one? News to me dude, I don't know what you got.

Christmas is almost upon us folks, any good shit you guys looking to get?

My family said they shipped a few boxes to me but I kinda have an idea what's in them.

50 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

well at 90GB left on my Secoond Micro SD Card for Switch, will stop at 50GB left, incase there are any "major" 3rd Part games. First Micro SD Card is also stopped at 50GB for well 1st party games, such as BOTW 2, Zelda Collection games, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Why do you need that many games?

I'm playing Cyberpunk and Yakuza 0 and these are going to likely take me a month or two to finish.

7 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

cyberpunk 2077 graffiti

Sony has removed Cyberpunk from the PSN store, so you can't buy it now. They are also refunding anyone that wants it.

I'm personally not going to request a refund, because I know they are going to do massive amounts of work on the game for the next year to try and appease people and fix their reputation. Cyberpunk can only get better from here.

I'm going to consider this purchase an investment and be patient with it.