The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

36 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

I got timed out in Phil’s chat today for saying “I wonder how many times Phil will say ‘behind the scenes’ today?”.
Like wtf?! some of his stream mods are so sensitive.

That's surprising? You got all this stuff about the discord mod leak being spammed all over social media and people trying to get Twitch to take his channel down.

I'm checking out some of his MHR stream, and boy I'm glad I'm not like that anymore. Like Phil I didn't understand these games at all and actually hated a bunch of them that I played. Now that I actually know how to play and use the weapons and mechanics properly, the game is super fun. Can't wait to play the full version of Rise next week.

It's a shame he didn't attempt the advanced mission even once, would've been funny to see the monster kill him in one hit.

Also it's a multiplayer heavy game, it's more fun to play with other people. I can't imagine it's that hard to find patreon viewers to join your game.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, 100gecs said:

I got timed out in Phil’s chat today for saying “I wonder how many times Phil will say ‘behind the scenes’ today?”.
Like wtf?! some of his stream mods are so sensitive.

Also, if anyone here does attend Phil’s streams, does it annoy you how he uses mental illness as an insult? He calls anyone who is critical of him mentally ill or not right in the head. It’s just discredits actually issues people may have.

ah well...rant over

behindascenes

Finally got to the hallowed march or whatever in Divinity 2, though I actually found like 3 different paths out of Fort joy.

Might go back to Persona strikers this evening, since I kinda left the game when I was at the end game. Should really finish it.

:edit:

and boom, strikers is kinda done. What a really good game...it deserved to be called Persona 5-2. The final boss wasn't terrible hard but was definitely cool having to use your entire party.

I unlocked the post-game content which is more than I expected, with all the super bosses, EX versions of every boss fight, dire shadows, and of course the Reaper. Lot of content for your money.

I'm probably gonna do all the post game content at some point for the last remaining achievements.

Finished up the end game content for Persona strikers. The optional bosses were pretty damn tough, especially the Reaper. Zenkichi was made for that boss.

I jumped into the new merciless mode and level 1 enemies kill my level 80 Joker in one hit. Yikes.

On 3/10/2021 at 3:52 PM, babymngaming456 said:

You heavily underestimate the laziness and stupidity.....

It's amazing, the man surpassed expectations, yet again.

He wrote a letter on how he was going to rob the gas-station, mailed it to the police, went to the station without a mask, looking straight in the eye of the CCTV-Cameras, shot the guy, took a selfie and posted to Social-Media, got out, then recruited some random people and asked them to take care of the gun.

DDD.thumb.png.d58625209bb055ab1f7e02ff14c29b3f.png

2 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Seen it before, think it happened a good while back. Guy really deserved to get beat by security for that.

Dude didn't like the mayor and did it on purpose. He got arrested.

So this seems like the best time to play Judgment on PS5 now

12 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Seen it before, think it happened a good while back. Guy really deserved to get beat by security for that.

That's being an asshole right there man.  Just because you don't like a certain political figure, doesn't necessarily mean you have the right to harm him/her.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Sony needs to stop this crap.  They are not that good of a movie company.

I'm not even interested in their upcoming One Punch Man movie.

you shittin' me

23 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

wait what the fuuuuuuuuuuuck

And their doing Cowboy Bebop which the creators of it one of them is also doing One Punch Man live action and wrote The Dark Tower, Venom  and The Amazing Spider-Man 2........ 

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

So this seems like the best time to play Judgment on PS5 now

Judgment is Phenomenal 

I beat Yakuza: like a Dragon finally 

Herea my Rankinga of Yakuza and Judgment 

1. Yakuza 0

2. Yakuza Kiwami 2

3. Yakuza: Like a Dragon (7)

4. Judgment 

5. Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

6. Yakuza Kiwami 

7. Yakuza 5

8. Yakuza 4

9. Yakuza 3

• Like 1

About time. Reddit admin fired after people find out their family was responsible for raping and torturing a child. The admin was shadow banning and removing anyone that talked about it.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

About time. Reddit admin fired after people find out their family was responsible for raping and torturing a child. The admin was shadow banning and removing anyone that talked about it.

Un-freakin'-believable.

PSA: Don't forget that Sony is giving away a bunch of free games tomorrow. I'm sure it's a limited time deal.

On 3/17/2021 at 7:40 PM, KGhaleon said:

So starting March 25th, Horizon and 10 additional games will be free on PSN

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03/17/play-at-home-2021-update-10-free-games-to-download-this-spring/

Free Horizon isn't coming until later though.